[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Uncle Anon, where is your wife?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: wtf anon.jpg (274 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
wtf anon.jpg
274 KB, 600x781
>"I haven't seen her anywhere"
>>
File: 1457745398249.png (73 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1457745398249.png
73 KB, 500x376
>>27498497
>he doesn't avoid his family
>>
>>27498497
You see, your father pushed me out a tree when I was seven and made me a cripple.
Now I live in pain and can't leave the house. He lives a wonderful life and I suffer.
No one wants to marry a poor cripple sweet heart. Now go home.
>>
>>27498497
She touched a nigger and died instantly.
>>
But sweetie, I'm your eccentric yet cool uncle who never settled down, remember?
>>
File: tf.jpg (148 KB, 864x922) Image search: [Google]
tf.jpg
148 KB, 864x922
>tfw because of my normie Stacey sister I will likely have to answer this question someday
>>
>>27498497
"She's right here"
> pick him up and gives nephew a kiss on the lips
>>
>>27499086
This is literally my greatest fear in life. I need to die before having this happen to me
>>
>that feel when I have a niece
>she met my ex girlfriend while we were together
>she's currently 5

oh dear god. I hope more than anything that she forgets her as she grows up. I hope she doesn't realize the sadness pain anger suffering and darkness I have to endure and have been enduring since.

it's probably for the best that I avoid all contact with my niece as she grows up. so that she doesn't have to see how fucked up a world this is.
>>
>>27499020
Eccentric weird uncle is best uncle

I've got one who's a loony
>>
>>27499086
same here

I have 2 older sisters who are normie as hell, both have jobs, boyfriends,nice houses and one of them is giving birth to a baby girl in a few months

I'm just a hopeless neet faggot who hates human interaction so much that I'm avoiding my only friend irl who is also a neet loser, honestly i hate anyone visiting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.