[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently my mummy is yelling at me calling me a quitter because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 405x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 405x363
Currently my mummy is yelling at me calling me a quitter because I quit university again. What can I do to BTFO her?
>>
kill yourself and quit real life. That'll show the bitch
>>
>>27498384
Become successful and help her out.

That will really show her.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 451x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 451x387
>>27498384
Tell her the truth
Tell her
"Once upon a time, there was an ugly boy who was thrown out of his village, and hit his melon on a tree. The boy looked up and was amazed by the many beautiful heads growing from the branches. After many tries he found one that fit, and ran back to his village. He became very popular. Life has many doors"
Proceed to back slowly into your room, then kick the door shut and yell "SHAKLAHA"
>>
File: photo.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
87 KB, 285x285
My mommy is calling me useless over and over again
>>
>>27498688
Dubs confirm, teach her the way of Yesh Myaek
>>
shit all over the place
smear it on the walls
that will teach mummy
it always does
>>
>>27498384
Make plans you stand a chance of achieving and stick to them fag
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.