[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fucked up circadian rhythm/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1444214680840.jpg (440 KB, 2304x3456) Image search: [Google]
1444214680840.jpg
440 KB, 2304x3456
>ate "dinner" and went to bed at 10am
>woke up 6 pm, ate "breakfast"

>try to unfuck my body clock by going to bed before midnight
>literally impossible to fall asleep
>end up shitposting and surfing all night long
>repeat
>>
I take it you aren't enrolled in school, or work a job of some kind? Honestly a job might fix your circadian rhythm, you could also work a night shift job if you are so use to staying up all night. I've also heard that a sure fire way to "reset" your body's circadian rhythm is to stay awake for 24 HOURS straight and then go to bed at your desired time.

Ex: Stay up 24 hours straight, then go to sleep at whatever desired time you want to fall asleep on a regular basis. For instance if you want to be in bed by 10pm or 11pm so you can wake up at 6pm or 7pm then you'd go to bed at 10pm or 11pm AFTER staying awake for 24 hours straight.

I personally don't think I can stay awake for 24 hours, if I did it'd have to be on the weekend when I don't school/classes.
>>
2 days awake 1 night asleep is literaly the system. Even working full time it does me good.
>>
>>27498231
Pull an all nighter then reset by going to bed at whatever time you consider appropriate.
>>
>>27498231
Try staying awake for 24+ hours. That'll reset it for you senpai.

I'm currently on a 4am/2PM cycle, but have been pulling it back hour by hour. Currently sometimes waking up at 11 or 10
>>
>>27498494
>>27498496
I already told him that retards, read the first post.

Jesus
>>
>>27498231
the rhythm's only relevant for wagecucks, don't worry about it
>>
>>27498546
this is why you don't have any friends
>>
>>27498853
this. what a dick >>27498546
>>
>>27498546
I was already typing my reply, would have been the first in the thread, and got sidetracked and then finally hit "post" a couple of minutes later.

At least we all agree on the same, but stay mad though.
>>
I find the trick isn't to go to bed earlier, but rather go to bed later each day, until you end up getting back into normie-hours.
>>
>>27498231
did you even consider popping a bit of melatonin op? or are you just fucking retarded.
>>
>>27498231
I am almost certain I have non 24. I shift forward about two hours everyday. Currently like 7am to 11pm.
Give me about a week and ill be 3pm-9am.
I applied for disability two days ago.
My life is a living Hell.
>>
I just woke up at 9PM. Years of living this way to avoid dealing with my dysfunctional family has ruined me. Even when I manage to shift to a normal schedule I am still more tired during the day than at night even with a full night's sleep. I also always end up right back on a night schedule unintentionally.
>>
Try staying up for 24 hours then going to bed when you'd like to reset your rhythm OP, works like a charm
>>
>>27498231
Had the same problem your only hope is findind a reason to wake up like working. Or force habitudes in your daily life of you are blessed with determination
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.