[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe there is no answer/Schopenhauer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Hi there, drunk guy here.
I was wondering that maybe there is no solution, no answer to all of this. I was reading Schopenhauer theories and couldn't agree more. ( Don't get me wrong, i'm far to be someone cultivated and never read at all).
He say pretty accurate things about life in my opinion. Life is just an endless suffering, love is just pity, suicide is just a way to say "i want to live". What if we just give up on being happy ? Maybe there is no happiness, only stupidity. Maybe there is no hope.. It feels kind of satisfying to imagine
>>
>>27497987
Philosophers are dog cock sucking faggots
>>
>>27498038
only a philosopher can ever be happy because if you don't understand happiness you'll only ever experience a shadow of the real thing :^)
>>
>>27498069
I'd rather live in the shadow of happiness then suck a dog cock and have it cum in my ass like all philosophers
>>
File: images.jpg (90 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
90 KB, 800x450
>not alan watts
>not being yourself

no wonder you're a sadfrog
>>
After Copernico, Galileo and Newton we are a spark of energy which goes from nothing to nowhere and we think we have any relevance on the Universe. We have no anchor, circulating in the infinity with no starting or finishing point. Life has no meaning whatsoever and therefore we have the bad luck of the spermatic junction with the egg. Before birth you didn't suffer, after death you won't suffer as well. Therefore, life equals suffering.

That's "The World as Will and Representation" for you
>>
File: 1431580376408.jpg (74 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
1431580376408.jpg
74 KB, 337x450
>>27497987
This is why I destroy myself with drugs. I'm gonna be as happy as sling blade out the mother fuckin psychward when I'm done with this hellscape of an existence.
>>
>>27498038
Ya i think the same sometimes, but it just make me feel less of a dumbass to read their point of view. If they are history books, they might be useful in some way i guess..
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.