[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 5'11.5 So close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 6CKDJ0z.jpg (405 KB, 1083x634) Image search: [Google]
6CKDJ0z.jpg
405 KB, 1083x634
>tfw 5'11.5

So close
>>
White women are the worst im so glad i have a nice korean girl thats feminine and cute and im glad im not white because white people get fat and have shit values
>>
my gf says I'm tall enough to be attractive and not so tall that it hurts her neck to kiss me.
>am 182cm
desu if you're around 6~ you're good to go. there will be those 6.2 that make you look like manlets, but beyond that.. unless they do some serious body building guys are lanklets
if you're 6+- 1 inch you are in sweet spot
>>
File: 6-id-double-jaw.jpg (68 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
6-id-double-jaw.jpg
68 KB, 600x400
>>27497869

Your wife's kids will have the Habsburg jaw
>>
>>27497792
shes an ungly tall freak with man hands anyway, she cant take the piss out of anyone tbqh senpai
>>
>>27497936
My wife looks like jiyeon from t-ara and shes natural no surgery except for monolid to normal eyelids my kids will look good
>>
>>27497792
This feels like viral marketing. I mean look at the ad in the corner. Why the fuck is that there? Because companies have realized you can just put an ad on bait pictures and let people repost them over and over.
>>
>>27497792
I'm 5'11.5'' also. I feel like a manlet sometimes but I'm mostly happy with my height. I can pass as tall when wearing boots with insoles.
>>
File: 1451379374887.jpg (96 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451379374887.jpg
96 KB, 576x1024
>>27498072

Pretty standard for night clubs to watermark all of the photos they put up on social media
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.