[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw family owns 1500 acres of farmland >literally never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 550x535
>mfw family owns 1500 acres of farmland
>literally never have to work a day in my life

>can never reveal my power level to a girl for fear of gold diggers
>>
>>27497626

>he fell for the gold digger meme

all girls are gold diggers. but surely its better to be a forever alone PV than to show up at a night club with your ferrari and slay chicks.
>>
File: image.png (73 KB, 793x631) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 793x631
>>27497707

>he fell for the materialist meme
>>
>>27497707
For those who say "Not all wen are gold diggers"
True but their numbers is not relevant enogh to be taken into account. Figure it to be below 0.001%
>>
>>27497626
I'm the same but I'm a grill OP.

I just don't tell anyone because I don't want to scare them away. That and I grew up poor so I'm very unused to it all.
>>
>>27497853

How do your parents feel about having a tranny son?
>>
Not trying to say to wife up the first good looking girl you see but if she consistently treats you good and loves you back who cares if shes in it for your money? What's the difference? When you're dead nobody will look after the land. If anything your shitty kids will sell it for drugs. Even if your kids are good their kids will be shit and then the oceans will cover it no matter what in 1000 years and probably not even that many. Fuck your shitty .000000000000000000000001 percent of a speck of dust.

To be fair, easy for me to say because I don't own 1500 acres.
>>
>>27498030

You have to be 18 to post here

Original comment, I know rite?
>>
>>27498030
>who cares if shes in it for your money?
Because modern laws make it so that she can take his money away from him, idiot. All of it. She can just take it and walk away with it.
>>
File: 1448576124339.png (299 KB, 596x480) Image search: [Google]
1448576124339.png
299 KB, 596x480
boo hoo, what an awful problem to have
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.