[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Many foolishly think that Chad is the 'celebrity' with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1437839691886.jpg (455 KB, 1020x1548) Image search: [Google]
1437839691886.jpg
455 KB, 1020x1548
Many foolishly think that Chad is the 'celebrity' with women and that female strangers will instantly respond to him on the street, on the elevator, or wherever. This is a silly life, as all these strangers will never really give a damn about you. Don't forget your own community. Rather than go for 'instant hook-ups' at bars and clubs, try expanding your social circle. Eventually, you'll get circles and larger circles and even larger circles of women coming after you. These ladies will tell their lady friends about you and the effect just ripples. This increasing of social circle, of your community, is far far more rewarding than being an introvert who practically costumes his physical appearance, his social self, his emotional self, and (dare I say) his spiritual self for some dumb roastie who wouldn't care if he dropped dead the next day!
>>
File: Pepelaughing.jpg (8 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
Pepelaughing.jpg
8 KB, 226x223
That's what you did? You made ripples and ripples

Get the fuck out of here normal scum
>>
Nope. Didn't get more attention from women when I had a group of 12 friends who used to hang out all the time. We did barhopping but we all went to parties and events in general really. Even fairs and stuff like that.

Women care for very little but appearance. I was really forward a lot. Asked the guys multiple time and they didn't know what the fuck was wrong (aside from 3 of them who told me I'm ugly. let me know they're good friends).

So no, your advice doesn't help me. And I don't believe Chads are celebrities with women. They just have more success.

>his spiritual self
Don't you dare claim philosophy and theology isn't best formed in solitude. That's utter bollocks and it's just the shallow view you'd expect from a normie.
>>
he's right you autists, take it from a former autist
expand ur social circle. if u only have 1 friend try to make 2, then 3, then 4... etc. etc. It gets easier as you go, as you'll meet people through your friends. Don't do this and you will not have any progress in your social life.
>>
>>27497639
>make the big bucks
>all the girlies want my big cock

This is the only true way to happiness. Everything else is pointless loser talk
>>
>>27497033
>>27497639
How do I expand my social circle when the circle does not exist?
>>
1. Has one leg pulled upwards to emphasize and exaggerate "round" shape

2. lordosis

3. black towel intentionally placed over torso to create illusion of greater disparity in ratio between width of hips and waste

4.thick band and lettering across lower back / upper butt also contributes to emphasis and exaggeration of 'width'
>>
>>27497698
do u have at least 1 friend
>>
>>27497786
>implying its weird not to have any friends
>>
>>27497698
You don't, it's sort of like trying to climb a wall that you have nowhere to grab from. Most of us never had friends so we didn't develop the social skills/norms you subconsciously do when socializing with strangers. We look nervous and confused people don't want losers as friends. If you put time into something you'll want to get something in return, what we provide is autism and stress.

Give up Anon it's too late to be like the rest of them. You have to be a winner for people to like you, and winners have big bucks. It's time you start working I tell yah. Not in a hard way like these so called normal people do, but the smart way. Trust me buddy, us robos are going long ways. We need to get satisfaction and we'll get it one way or another.
>>
>>27497804
lol calm down autist
do you have any brothers or sisters somewhat similar in age
any cousins you are close with
any family u see somewhat consistently at all other than ur parents
>>
>>27497841
>do u have at least one friend hoho

Look at this idiot Anon, he thinks he earned his friendships. What got him there is his genetics. People are attracted to good looking people it's why we call them attractive. They play life on easy mode they think making friends is as easy as poking your asshole when you feel like it, because it is for them. Look these guys aren't going to give you any good advice, so here it from me. I'm a robot, all these motherfuckers never give a fuck about who I was until I made the big bucks. Now they slobber the second my fat ass comes through the door. All you got to do is find the loop holes it's easy shit, easy cash. If you have half a brain you'll figure it out. Remember work smart not hard
>>
>>27497841
no, actually, not at all. i have a really bad relationship with my family.
>>
>>27497958
holy fuck lol I think we get your "big bucks" plan okay...and seriously believing that being handsome means you "play life on easy mode" it becomes painfully obvious you're an ugly fuck with little self esteem
if you really want to make the "big bucks" I'd recommend you don't let people walk all over you like most anons here would
>>
>>27497841
>do you have any brothers or sisters somewhat similar in age
no
>any cousins you are close with
no
>any family u see somewhat consistently at all other than ur parents
no

it's just me myself and I
>>
>>27498083
What the fuck are you talking about you broke ass idiot? Mind your own fucking business you hear me? I can buy your entire ancestry with the shit that comes out of my asshole. Now get the fuck out of my board normal slime you're annoying me. Come back when you have other credentials than just being good looking
>>
>>27497033
Not going to argue, but it's not easy to expand your social circles when nobody likes you and you have no friends.
>>
>>27498095
>>27498047
seek out people similar to yourselves. People who have similar social skills, interests and who're looking for friends. There won't be nearly as much awkwardness because they'll realize you're as autistic as them. Stick to it to see results, if you just give up you obviously will not see any progress. Where to find these people will differ for anyone.

>>27498131
ahahahhahaha I'm just gonna enjoy being handsome fuck if that's okay with you senpai
>>
>>27498366
okay do where do i find these people
>>
>>27498395
what are your interests
if you say anime or video games your easily set for finding other social inept people
>>
>circles and larger circles and even larger circles

nigger I don't even have a single friend.
>>
>>27498426
well yeah, anime, video games, uh, cartoons.
i'm on /r9k/
>>
>>27498426
>because people who like anime and video games are social butterflies who are out and about and great at casual small talk with strangers

GET THE FUCK OUT. How can you guys take this fucking guy seriously?

Then after this post he'll give you get a hobby meme, which is totally bullshit because anything outside of your bubble will make you feel look like an idiot because you have no idea what you're doing or what your getting yourself into because you don't have the SOCIAL SKILLS because you are UGLY
>>
>>27498462
okay step 1
dont go on /sp/
step 2
never post about anime on /sp/
step 3
look in your area for shit like lan parties or anime clubs or shit - something you're knowledgeable on or good at is better. Say you're good at smash, tons of autists play that, go and kick their ass. people recognize knowledge, skill and hard work, >>27497958 isn't entirely wrong here.>>27498509 however is completely wrong. Let's say you went to an anime club meeting, think about the people that will be there, do you really think you're going to stand out for being ugly? The key is actually going to these things, you don't go and you'll never know whos there/what the people there are like. say its fucking gay and you don't like anyone there, just leave and go somewhere else, its not the end of the world, you'll never even see them again.
>>
>>27498641
i tried talking to people who liked anime in my area and the only thing they liked was shitty anime and i got pissed off and stopped talking to them
im pretty sure there isnt any xD xxD gaymor clubs around here either
>>
>>27498693
then I guess you're fucked lad. take what you can get, point is DO SOMETHING. also try not to be the cunt you are appearing to be.
>>
File: 1448042903100.jpg (466 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
1448042903100.jpg
466 KB, 2048x1447
I can make friends (sort of) but I hate talking to people and hanging out with friends

Where does this put me? Still a 25 y/o virgin btw
>>
File: laughingatyou.jpg (233 KB, 2048x1277) Image search: [Google]
laughingatyou.jpg
233 KB, 2048x1277
>>27497033
>"spiritual self"
>he believes in something other than the physical world
>>
The reason I gave up on women when I was 16 and became practically a hermit isn't necessarily the fear of a rogue Alpha coming along and taking away a girl, but the reality that any social circle involves hierarchies and alphas of some sort, and the 'super' Alphas often enter such groups in one way or another.

When I was in highschool we had a half-black guy arrive from America, instantly he was popular with all the girls. Personally I think it was mostly just a circumstancial thing rather than anything innate to his looks or personality - in fact at one point I experienced a similar degree of popularity when I went to my cousins school for a few weeks. But it's demoralising, humiliating, objectifying to dwell in an atmosphere where some guys are quite clearly much more desired and pursued, and you have to work for what little attention you can get.
>>
>>27497713
This guy is willing to make up anything to tell himself his dream peice of ass did not and does not get fucked by Chads
>>
>>27499117

This tbqh. It's demoralizing to see women gravitating around a few guys, knowing you can never compete with "that guy", and women will always see you as a lesser due to your genes or some other factors that were most likely determined by your parents.
It's impossible to ignore in any normalfag environment. It's like having your inferiority constantly rubbed in your face.
>>
>>27497033
>Many foolishly think that Chad is the 'celebrity' with women and that female strangers will instantly respond to him on the street, on the elevator, or wherever.
Haha yeah pretty much. Done a lot of chaddish things. I think the "I'm so busy being awesome" stuff is a bunch of hogwash. Most of the times when I pulled off chad stuff it's like life was fucking miserable and it was a coincidence. Of course to the Chad has it so easy set that means you're not a chad though. Not that I give a flying fuck about being chad.
>>
>>27497033
Actually good advice anon thanks. I just realized now I've been looking outside to move into a bigger social group when it might have been more productive to expand and evolve the one I have
>>
>>27497033
My friend is a Chad. No joke random women with message him on social media telling him they thinks he is hot. You wanna know how many times its happened to me, zero. I have a decent circle too. It's all bullshit. OP has no fucking clue what he is talking about.
>>
>>27499689
This.
OP is retarded and has clearly never been friends with a Chad.
I've witnessed groups of women blatantly hitting on him in public.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.