[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public humiliation stories I'll start >be me >12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Public humiliation stories

I'll start

>be me
>12 year old robot
>at school in changing rooms after PE lesson playing football
>in my usual spot right in the corner to change and hope no one bothers me
>group of 3 chads from PE group getting changed opposite me
>why the fuck did i pick this spot again?
>alpha chad asks me to help him take his muddy football boots off
>oh shit
>n no
>changing room goes quiet, everyone looking at us
>a wild chad's been challenged
>chad walks up to me and stares at me like he'll fuck me up
>takes my boots off anon or im going to knock you out
>n no
>chad grabs me by the back of my neck and forces me down to the floor
>try to struggle, no use, chad's bigger and stronger than me
>now kneeling on the tiled floor in front of chad
>tears in my eyes
>chad puts his boot on my knee
>i said fucking take my boot off
>start unlacing his boot
>classmates start laughing at me
>pull his boot off
>take my sock off now anon
>where the fuck is my PE teacher
>take his football sock off
>good boy anon, now kiss my foot
>n no
>slaps me around the head
>KISS MY FOOT NOW
>tears down my face now
>lean forward and kiss chads foot
>whole changingroom is laughing and shouting
>chad walks away from me
>chads friends laughing their asses off at me
>never recover from that experience throught school
>always known as the kid that kissed chads foot that time

That was 14 years ago now but i can remember it like yesterday. I see that chad occasionally around town, with his wife and kid, he recognises me but doesnt say anything. Wonder if hes told his wife i kissed his foot once. Die a bit inside.

Make me feel better robots, whats your story?
>>
You should've fought him. Temporary physical pain is not nearly as bad as mental pain. Even if he kicked your ass the fact that you put up a fight will mean something to people.
>>
my story? well, one time i made this faggot kiss my foot
>>
>>27496714
>try to struggle, no use, chad's bigger and stronger than me

Yep, it's a tale of a bitch nigga.
>>
>>27496762
I was gonna put this in the op, but forgot. I wish i did just fight him now, and got knocked out...But 12yo me would never have had the balls to do that
>>
I've never been physically bullied like that because I've always been freakishly strong and people knew I was crazy enough to gouge their eyes out or something if they tried touching me. Physical bullying is a joke, physically standing up for yourself is easy, it's the psychological bullying that will tear you down and scar you for life
>>
>fresh off the boat slav
>broken English
>middle school
>an event where 7th graders draw whatever is asked on the faces of 8th graders who are about to go to high school
>cute girl gets assigned to me
>she recoils as soon as she sees me
>she sits down with an obvious look of disgust on her face
>tells me what she wants me to draw, I start drawing
>because my english was bad I didn't understand that I'm supposed to draw on her face not mine
>start drawing, she begins to look even more disgusted, she raises her hand
>"ugggh, he doesn't get it"
>she gets up and walks away
>I'm beginning to blush
>teacher starts yelling at me
>pieces of my soul begin fading away
>I put my head down and pretend to laugh it off
>the shame that is burning inside of me engulfs every inch of my skin as I realize how pathetic I am

I've never told about this to anyone, it happened back in 2005, I'm 26 now.
>>
>>27496714
should have punched him in the balls when he put his foot on your leg, then tried to gouge his eyes out. you could have just fought dirty as fuck, his strength nearly becomes irrelevant when someone will try anything.
>>
I remember when I was bullied how much it filled me with irrational hatred and desire for revenge.
Not only were they three on one but it was literally everyday.
They always walked over to my desk during a break and strated picking on me with innapropriate comments.
If I ignored them they would start slapping me and telling me to wake up or something like that.
Usually it turned out that one would be in front of me slapping me and telling me he won't stop
if I don't play along with his gay rp, and the other two would hold my hands behind the chair.
If I gave up, I had to recite dirty lines he told me to say like: "I wanna suck your dick" or "do me" etc.
If I refused to do anything they caught me after school and beat the devil out of me.
During all of that I always kept a straight unamused face which I thought would eventually make them bored and go away.
My mind was not clear though, in impotent rage I wanted a revenge, a one they would not forget and would make them stop for good.
So on the judgement day when I was finally fed up with their bullshit, I was waiting for them.
When the main guy is over me I suddenly jump forward toppling over the desk and landing on him and the desk. Hear the people in the class laugh and add mocking comments.
Punch the fucker as hard as I can while he's on the ground. Suddenly I mean bussiness and everyone shuts up.
Spring backwards while summoning the weight of all of #fatandproud and stamp on the other guy's foot.
Then I bite him in the arm and don't let go and wait until he screams. (my name is not important, skinning in my crawl etc)
They stopped and my nickname was changed to: "the one who bites like a girl" - whatever the fuck that meant, he was clearly bleeding when I bit him, so don't tell me it didn't hurt mr. tough guy, all in all it was probably just their pathetic attempt to get back at me.
But yeah OP it was worth it. (and no, I don't hate fags after that)
>>
>>27498209
Stories like these always give me so much satisfaction. When I was 12, I was bullied a bit every day un the bus on m'y way back home. It wasn't really intense, mainly verbal humiliation. Everytime I would tell someone, they wouldn't gave a shit and said to ignore him. But when I tried that he would just get more intense. Since nobody ever helped me I had thoughts about fighting him but never got the balls to do it, he was like 5 years older than me. The thoughts I had were absolutly fucked up, I imagined myself torturing him in the most gruesome and gore way, torturing and killing his family in front of him, cutting up his fingers and toes and forcing him to eat them ect... Now, whenever I read or see stories of bullies getting beat up, I feel something very peculiar. I can't really describe it but it feels so fucking satisfaying
>>
>>27498710
I realised my english was a bit broken, sorry. It's mainly because of my autocorrect
>>
>>27497053
hahahhaha, kekold my le sides
>>
>>27497202
he would have been raped by chad's friends for that
>>
>>27496714

You should murder him or buy a gun and find out where they live and stick them up, rape his wife in front of him and his kid and when you're done, execute them.

How you do this is up to you, don't get caught.
>>
>>27496714

I would have taken the beating.. Shit.
>>
>>27498763
he would have been asked to submit and anally fucked in the changing rooms with all the other kids and he would have been made to enjoy it
>>
File: 1333195125597.png (34 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
1333195125597.png
34 KB, 298x279
>>27496714
requesting more stories like these
>>
File: 1459023743440.jpg (223 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1459023743440.jpg
223 KB, 1024x683
>>27496714
>be freshman
>get called to office in english class, everyone is watching a movie at the time
>only way out is past some wires connecting the projector to a power outlet and the teacher's laptop
>try to hurry out of the class because i hate everyone in there
>do a parkour slide kind of thing under the wires (they were above waist height, i'd have had to crawl under them otherwise
>actually don't fuck it up and it looks pretty alpha, until some chad "accidentally" puts his foot out as I start to get to my feet again
>fall right onto my nose, glasses break and nose starts bleeding heavily
>entire class starts laughing, INCLUDING THE TEACHER, and students high five chad as i get up from a pool of my own blood
>more enraged than embarrassed at this point and put my hand in the pool of blood and smear it all over the movie quiz paper and face of the chad who tripped me, flipping him off as i walk out the door
>chad starts to come after me with a furious look in his eyes and i grab his heavy bag, throw it at him, and run
>before getting out the door, see him hit the floor after the bag hits him
>i get written up and chad is called a hero

I know I should feel a bit alpha, but god damn, four years later and I still feel embarrassed.

WHY WAS I WRITTEN UP, THAT FUCK COULD HAVE BROKE MY NECK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27498209
Dunno why you think that reaction was irrational or edgy, seems completely justified to me.
Did they leave you alone after that?
>>
>>27498209
God, I would've just let them keep abusing me.
>>
>>27499073
>>i get written up and chad is called a hero
Why does this happen? Why do the bad kids get praised as the good kid. Did you tell anyone he tripped you and caused you to bleed and almost break your neck?
On another matter, why do quiet kids/nerds/robots get vilified as bad guys/creeeps/weirdos? For the most part, we're just minding our own business and then some jerk has to come along and become an obstacle.
>>
>>27500299
Because normies never, ever have bad shit happen to them.
>>
File: 1458449282746.png (662 KB, 796x817) Image search: [Google]
1458449282746.png
662 KB, 796x817
>tfw cant feel shame or humilation and look normal
>insult women in public all the time for no reason
>their shocked faces
fucking 10/10 feeling every time i harass women in public
>>
Had a mental break down last year and shaved my eyebrows off everywhere I went people would avoid me or look at me with a disgusted confusion
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.