[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
story time Ok so im bad at slicing stories into green frog "more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1234.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
story time

Ok so im bad at slicing stories into green frog "more than" stories so im going to do it like people used to, so if this format doesnt suit you and if you feel the urge to tl;dr the fuck out of this gig feel free dickcheese.

Sometimes when i think about the life of others and mine in that case i see it as toast, there are a shit ton of variations and some of them share many commonalities, so was mine. I dont really feel like a "robot", i dont browse /r9k/. Even tho i love self deprecating humor, and often spin actual thoughts about my self into comedy, im a more /biz/, /pol/, /sci/ kind of guy. Sure sometimes i go here to laugh at the little jokes u people post, see what other slices of bread are made out, but i think subconsciously i feel the pain you people feel or maybe all millenial men have that inner bowl cut in them just some hide it better than others, even those so called "chads". Im not a bitter person, but i am sure cynical or nihilistic in a way, but lets be real here lol, nihilism is atheism 2.0. So let me just cut the shit and start with my story already and i hope i can do this shit in chunks so enough people can gather around the camp fire.

I was bullied most of my life when i moved out of the town into this peaceful suburb, but whats important i had core friends. Core friends who you knew at the time you would spend the rest of your life with them, you would poke little blood holes on your fingers so their blood would become your blood and vice versa, friends you would play soccer, hide 'n seek, share secrets, share pyrotips, swordfight, etc etc. Now my parents on the otherside were not happy with their life in the city, they reached their at the time career tips so they decided to just settle down and move to the suburbs (just like i said before doi).

So we moved, cool. I have to start from the grown up, right? fuck. I was about 12 i think when we moved out, i remember being in the second grade and being 9 or 10....To be continued
>>
>so im bad at slicing stories into green frog "more than" stories so im going to do it like people used

What the fuck. Do you mean meme arrows?
>>
>>27496331
I take it English is not your first language.
>>
>>27496437
OP here

should i continue?
>>
>>27496331
>>27496331
yeah so i was saying... i was about 9 or 10 years old. The house was everything i expected, the only problem was, there wasn't an abundance of children around so i had to be creative with my self. Sure my favorite toy i had was my dick since i was around 6, i'll never forget that, but the story isn't about my little stubby baby dick, its about something else. So that first summer in that house was novel in its own little way, i dont remember anything worth remembering other than being bored and having no cartoons on that sparkling new TV we bought, keep in mind i got used to cable TV and all we had was this boring local shit cartoon channel that re-runned shit from the 1920's, the VHS tapes got degraded so badly they had to do some terrible improvised voice overs over already voiced over shit, awful. So like a VHS recorder lets skip some time to september, school in other words.
So the new school was the same quality surprisingly as the old one even though it was a little hick town that we moved in. I introduced my self and was well received but this awkward and shy side of mine just lit up, out of nowhere. I didn't make any friends the first day even though everyone wanted to meet me. Day by day passed and still i havent met any friends.
By the end of week one already they started to pick on me. Now the culture i've took from the streets back in the city was quite different. It was acceptable to have a short fuse/temper, and little me being little me i lashed out and the kids quickly learned to exploit that, i was fresh meat ripe for the picking.
The teachers found that to be less that tolerable lets say, the golden behavior stars chipped away from the board. I was in fights every week by October.
>>
>>27496477
yes pls continue
>>
>>27496591
Now lets fast forward a few years
I was about 13, it was an April i think.
Since i moved i havent made any real friends, 4 years in solitude. I gained weight, obscure interests and so on, heck i haven't even listened to any music because "i didn't want to become one of them".
So i kinda calmed down even though textbook puberty dictates otherwise, i didn't fight as commonly as i used to, so some saw that as an opportunity. I gained my first friend and everything should be fine now right?

Well you see, what i didn't know i was part of this prank, this girl everybody knew i liked was part of it. So she started with sitting next to me out of nowhere.

Ok im sorry i can't continue no-more this is too hard for me
>>
>>27496786
What did the girl do?
>>
Bad bait, BTFO cuckie
>>
>>27496786
Continue, original comment desu sempai
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.