[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to have no gf or have an ugly one ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1458390791196.jpg (114 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458390791196.jpg
114 KB, 945x1500
Is it better to have no gf or have an ugly one ?
>>
>>27496102

is that the fucking pizza hut painting
>>
File: Crypt-keeper.jpg (40 KB, 475x320) Image search: [Google]
Crypt-keeper.jpg
40 KB, 475x320
Women only have one thing to offer and that is looks. Why would you put up with all the shit that goes along with having a gf if she looks like pic related? Just stay single mate.
>>
No GF is always best option.

What's the point of having a girlfriend? Think about it, they're only good for sex. Want a friend? Most of the time that friend is going to be a male. Want a gaming partner? Male.

Want someone to cover you going to a sketchy dealer? Male. Want to get drunk? Male.

Seriously, women are only good for their snatches and we all know it. Having a GF makes most people miserable for the most part.
>>
>>27496143
they also have sex to offer
>>27496144
implying ugly appearance means her pussy doesn't feel good

I always lost my spaghetti with pretty girls but I'm in total control with ugly ones. I got an ugly neet gf and it's far nicer than being forever alone. She's got a sweet personality and the sex is good. I probably sound biased, but if you're already alone, maybe try an ugly gf for a while and see if you like it better. Nothing to lose, right?
>>
>>27496467
if the only redeeming qualities of an ugly girl are her pussy and her personality, then why wouldn't i just choose my hand?
>>
>>27496491
Now this is a meme
>>
>>27496534
Answer me this. What's so great about women that you can't get with a guy?

Nevermind, I'll answer that for you. Pussy. That's it.
>>
>>27496144
This is provably and entirely false. If yo have ever had a decent gf (and where I am posting this is likely not true) than you would know that being in their company can be just as enjoyable, if not more so than with a male friend. That is not including the added benefit of sex and cuddles, which is an obvious plus.

>Want a gaming partner? Male
you got me there, although some girls play they are rubbish

>Want someone to cover you going to a sketchy dealer? Male
don't do drugs m8

>Want to get drunk? Male.
getting drunk with a girl is exponentially more fun

>Want a friend? Most of the time that friend is going to be a male.
girlfriends can be your best friend. not to mention you get to fuck them all the time. orbiters and betas who claim they are friends with a girl aren't. they are being used and are miserable. that's why they are always posting women hate.
>>
>>27497203
>don't do drugs m8

why not? even normies do drugs and robots don't have anything too loose if they get into harder stuff
>>
>>27497251
driving job, crashing means an immediate drug test. positive result means termination. used to smoke weed but not worth the risk anymore.
>>
>>27497251
but yes in general drugs just add to depression, once i got off them never felt better.
>>
>>27497363
what drugs did you do

O R I G I N A L
>>
>>27497203
>That is not including the added benefit of sex and cuddles, which is an obvious plus.
>getting drunk with a girl is exponentially more fun
>not to mention you get to fuck them all the time

Notice how your points all revolved around sex and had nothing to do with mine?

Yes this is provably false with the exception of a few girls, but come on dude. We talk in generalizations and these generalizations are 100% true.
>>
>>27497632
weed, opiates such as percocet and norco. great feels but the addiction leads to me being super depressed because when i'm on them I feel as I can't live without them.

>>27499079
I will agree that with the exception of a few girls yes. being alone is better than being with a dumb bitch. but you can't generalize all women being shit if you agree few can have great traits as friends.
>>
>>27499510
>but you can't generalize all women being shit if you agree few can have great traits as friends.

Yes I can.
>>
>>27496102
No gf. If I'm not sexually attracted or see her as a qt then she's just a friend.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.