[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it take to go from /r9k/ to /wiz/? I don't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: gootecks.jpg (194 KB, 2048x922) Image search: [Google]
gootecks.jpg
194 KB, 2048x922
What does it take to go from /r9k/ to /wiz/? I don't think a white person can be /wiz/ even if they are losers they have privilege and identity. I think mixed race /r9k/ have the best chance.
>>
>>27496096
It's thoughts like that that need to stay on r9k.

The major difference between r9k and wiz is that r9k is pseudo-normie with (rate me/hookup/here's my skype-chart-kik-whatever.

The discussion of 3DPD is generally frowned upon on /wiz/.
>>
>>27496096
>using privilege unironically
back to tumblr
>>
>>27496096
Also
>Came hoping for Fighting Game thread
>got tumblr bullshit.

Fuck you and die, OP
>>
how many points do you score per week on your 'quest' as it is so pejoratively mocked?
>>
>>27496096
RIP Gotecks

1984 - 2015
>>
>>27496096

Castration helps and buying spell books helps.
>>
>>27496132
yeah /r9k/ are just failed normies when normies goals and aspirations they can't achieve. true wizards are totally incomprehensible to normies. When they tell them to "just be yourself" they really mean "just stop being weird"
>>
Mixed race is the only real robot-tier
>>
>>27496360

I don't have normie goals and aspirations. I'm fully introverted and only want one or two close friends and maybe a wife a or girlfriend. I'm probably too ugly, smelly and crazy for the latter. Otherwise I just play single player games and stare at websites like this one for hours at a time. I would like financial security, but I have no aspiration to buy a gaudy mansion or a super souped up sports car (or oversized pickup truck around here). If I had a couple million dollars, I would buy a nice place away from everyone and have basic transportation. I would have a respectable job and instead of going to normie havens like beaches or ski resorts for vacation, I would probably just take some time to catch up on games or maybe visit a theme park just for the rides.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.