[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /angerproblems/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1454678554834.jpg (132 KB, 816x812) Image search: [Google]
1454678554834.jpg
132 KB, 816x812
Who else /angerproblems/ here?
>>
>>27496083
My one sin OP. I have near limitless amounts of wrath. I can't stand people who act like shit or try to pull dodgy shit with me. I'm known to be violent and "cold".

When in reality, all I am is intolerant of bullshit and can't be arsed to be permissive of anyone's shit behaviour.
>>
>>27496083
just calm down you autist
>>
>>27496083
>>27496117
So really, to what degree am I in the wrong? People guilt trip me all the time for "no empathy" but realistically, to which point have all these fucks been surrounded by equally shit people that don't think twice before betraying someone's trust, among other things.

I hate the fucking "tolerance" and "humans make mistakes" eco chamber.
>>
>>27496124
I'm just trying to bee myself, Norman.
>>
Me, except I don't really get angry with people very often. Earlier I was having trouble cutting tape because it was too sticky and got so pissed off I wanted to punch a hole through my wall(which I have embarassingly done several times before for many reasons)
A-atleast I don't take my anger out on people right?
>>
>Get really pissed off at games when I get RNG fucked multiple times, usually shouting very loudly. Never rage quit though.
>Don't take critisism well and prone to angry outbursts if I feel critisism is unwarranted.
>Walking in the supermarket is a nightmare, just have ''get the fuck out the way'' racing through my head.

I don't get violent though, but it's easy to think that I would by the way I act when I'm angry.

It really sucks, sometimes its completely uncontrollable and the term ''seeing red'' is very accurate.
>>
File: 1437580397030.jpg (36 KB, 316x263) Image search: [Google]
1437580397030.jpg
36 KB, 316x263
I know that feel and it's been getting progressively worse
I dont know what to do about it, I dont want to be like my dad
>>
File: 1459285756781.jpg (128 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459285756781.jpg
128 KB, 900x900
>there hasn't been a day where I haven't raised my voice and got all riled up about something

FUCKING BULLSHIT
>>
File: 1419009969730.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1419009969730.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>''Anon, please. If you keep this anger inside you, you will turn into a monster!'' FUCK YOU NORMIE CUNT
>>
>>27496083
Me, I get really fucking angry when playing CSGO or something online and everyone fucks everything up

To the point I destroy my keyboard, kick my PC case, etc
>>
Does anyone else punch the shit out of themselves if they get angry sometimes?
>>
I get angry when things aren't clean. I also hate it when people touch my stuff. My mom says it's a phobia but I think it's the disgust and conrempt I feel
>>
I get angry all the time. It's really the only emotion I'm comfortable expressing, so it's almost kind of fun to get angry.
>>
I'm angry a lot, but I'm too much of a pussy to express it in most instances.
>>
>>27496152
>So really, to what degree am I in the wrong?
> people that don't think twice before betraying someone's trust, among other things.
Sounds like their are two sides to every story and you just want your r9k eco chamber to tell you that the normans were wrong this time without knowing any context
>>
am i the only one who wants to punch slow eldery people? They always get in my walking trajectory.
>>
>>27496943
I usually hit my head or punch my leg that hard it leaves marks.
>>
>>27496083
Luckily I have tard strength.
>>
>>27496083
Not at all, i'm pretty much not capable of showing strong emotion.
I also hate angry people, whenever someone gets like that they just look like children to me.
>>
I don't act on them, but I've got some serious pent up aggression. I have these violent fantasies of just fucking destroying people, curb stomping, jumping on their necks.

When I watch fight videos my heart gets going and I think about how much I'd hurt that other person.

Thank God I don't act, and I haven't been in a fight. I'm pretty sure I'd take it wayyyyy too far
>>
Schizophrenic with borderline personality disorder here. I secretly want to kill a stranger.
>>
I get fucking pissed and have to rage out on some vidya to calm down. GOW series is the greatest stress reliever ever.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.