[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Diogenes of Sinope the first Robot? >Lived in a barrel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: diogenes.jpg (169 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
169 KB, 640x433
Was Diogenes of Sinope the first Robot?

>Lived in a barrel

>Jerked off in public

>Probably died a virgin

>Threw dead animals at known SJW Plato

>Told Alexander the Chad to fuck off when he came to him for advice

>His only friends were a bunch of dogs

>Trolled normies in the marketplace by following them around with a lamp

Dude was a classic robot.

(Side question, why the fuck did old painters not paint classical figures as dressing the way that they dressed? Every time I see paintings from the Renaissance depicting classical history everyone's always dressed like knights and shit)
>>
>>27495997
>Side question, why the fuck did old painters not paint classical figures as dressing the way that they dressed? Every time I see paintings from the Renaissance depicting classical history everyone's always dressed like knights and shit

Because they literally didn't know. I wondered the same at some point and the anwser is that acurate historical portrayal is hardly possible if information even about the right-now is very limited, let alone 1000 years ago.
>>
nope, far too confident.

pre-emperor claudius fits the bill
>>
>>27495997
>people tell him to help during siege of city
>pushes barrel back and forth
>"I'm helping!"
10/10 excellent shitpost
>>
File: 1448687862837.jpg (120 KB, 537x810) Image search: [Google]
1448687862837.jpg
120 KB, 537x810
>>27496126

Literally the greatest robot in history
>>
Is this a "great robots in history" thread?
>>
>>27495997
http://theunboundedspirit.com/the-philosophy-of-diogenes/

List of his shenanigans.
>>
>>27496433
very entertaining.
10/10 would recommend
>>
File: 1458285281127.png (815 KB, 1167x829) Image search: [Google]
1458285281127.png
815 KB, 1167x829
>>27496433
>"It's my fate to steal," pleaded the man who had been caught red-handed by Diogenes.
>"Then it is also your fate to be beaten," said Diogenes, hitting him across the head with his staff.
>>
Not a virgin

In fact, he was so alpha that the most expensive prostitutes in Greece fucked him for free

I'd still qualify him as a robot though
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 675x1000
>>27496386
Napoleon is a pretty good one. Of course I'd like to nominate Adolf here. He's the epitome of a robot.

>shitty childhood
>refused to work for a living in his young adulthood, instead preferred to be a NEET and leech off of his single mother
>really no evidence that he ever had sex
>hated normies
>>
>>27495997
>died a virgin
The dude fucked prostitutes and various sluts regularly, often in public
>>
>>27496433

>Screamed outside the whorehouse until people gave him money, then went tot he whorehouse

Praise Zeus what a guy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.