[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are females really interesting people you'd like to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1453214553992.png (609 KB, 960x618) Image search: [Google]
1453214553992.png
609 KB, 960x618
Are females really interesting people you'd like to talk to and get to know? Are they fascinating and so on? Or is it all about getting to fuck. I heard that men only get female friends cause they want to fuck them one day?
>>
File: 1452532551653.jpg (80 KB, 514x584) Image search: [Google]
1452532551653.jpg
80 KB, 514x584
Any normie want to answer? I really have no idea.
>>
>>27495938
Women are not interesting in any way because they spend a majority of their time cultivating their social lives and improving their appearance. Thus, that's the only worthwhile part about them, thus they are only good for sex.
>>
Some are.
>>
Girls who are considered conventionally attractive are usually not interesting in any way because they've been pandered to their entire lives. The girls who are actually interesting are the weird ones who don't have every guy drooling over them.
>>
>>27496717
but at the same time men don't fuck women's personalities so the endless cycle continues
>>
>>27495938
The majority aren't very interesting. I've "Netflix and chilled" with a couple. They always seem to watch dumb shit like Downtown Abbey and House of Cards and never want to try my recommendations.
>>
I had female friends when I was a kid, after about the age of 13 or 14 I no longer did
I've tried to have female friends since then but I just don't feel the same sense of bonding I have with my few male friends or with friends of either gender pre puberty. I wish I was gay desu
>>
>>27496746

no one cares about your anime recommendations
>>
i think everyone is interesting. girls just happen to have boobs that you can look at while you're getting to know them. its a win/win. some of them like all people are actually worth getting to know.
>>
>>27496782
Silver Spoon is good and wholesome. Trust me.
>>
>>27495938
Girls are not interesting and aren't valuable as friends.

They don't have to be either. A good woman is someone who works hard and is trustworthy.
>>
>>27495938
Alright. Women are inferior. They don't have anything meaningful to contribute. To me, they are good for fucking. I'd way rather be alone than be with a woman I'm not fucking. They are selfish, vain, and stupid.
>>
>80 shares
>67 likes
So it's likely fairly popular..

>Are females really interesting people you'd like to talk to and get to know?
Not most.
>Are they fascinating and so on?
I've met a girl I didn't realize was as great as she was because it's the first girl I was friends with. I do feel rather cursed being straight because she's so far the only girl I've connected with so well.
There's this other girl that shares my interest but our relationship is just more like the guy friend you have that your friends bring along. He's OK but he's not your friend for a reason.

The latter is my best option right now. That's the issue. My general problem with women is that they're either not open at all. You really have to get a crowbar and pry her open if you want to get to know her. Not worth the effort. Another issue is that women are so often opposed to having arguments. They take it personally and get angry. Sure, you can get angry, I get angry too. But I don't shut down all rational thought and start to insult. At that point it's talking to a wall.

Girl 1 didn't do that, ever. It's probably the most major thing I look for. We had discussions that got to the point where I convinced her and she convinced me. That's amazing if you look at how every girl I've met since then is. I do find plenty of guys can manage that though. Or at the very least they admit to being bigots openly and we can move on.
>>
>>27496731
>men don't fuck women's personalities
Really personality is a much more narrow thing for men than attractiveness. If you look at how men rate womens attractiveness they have a broad bell curve with a fairly small peak. That indicates that the same woman can be rated very differently based on who's watching. It's not the same with personality. Personality has a lot of disqualifying factors that aren't as rare as the aesthetic ones

If girls chose (casual) partners based on personality it wouldn't be an issue though.
>>
For me this isn't a gender issue. I find most people off puting regardless of their gender.
I live in a vapid society where more people apply to reality shows than to college.
I'm not misanthropist or anything, i don't think it's people faults. It's just...how things are and that's that. People have to be young, skinny, fit, we have so much enternaiment that is killing the most interesting human carecteristic imo, which is curiosity. Since that we have so much entertainment people are stopping being curious and just accept everything. No questions asked.
I'm not better than everyone else and everyone else isn't better than me.
I don't hang out with lots of people because i'm not interested in being part of that world, obviously this brings loneliness and i just have to learn to accept that.
>>
>>27496597
I don't think that fat one has to worry about guys talking to her.
>>
>>27495938
the hotter they are, the shittier and more self absorbed their humor is.
guys are more emotional than girls. girls are not more emotional, they're just crazier.

females seem interesting because we want to fuck them. they are bland, manipulative creatures that have kept males within their claws for thousands of years.
>>
>>27495938
They're interesting and fascinating, but don't let that fool you. Those are hormones and chemicals in your brain tricking you into making babies.

Don't listen to your brain.
>>
Women, speaking in very broad strokes, are not interesting. They typically possess incredibly predicable, cookie-cutter personalities and hobbies. They have very little motivation to expand their minds and having a discussion with one is an exercise in futility. But those things are what male friends are for. Women, despite their boringness and banality, are still pleasant to be around because they are often more forthcoming with compliments and such.
>>
File: 1458433380751.jpg (30 KB, 337x393) Image search: [Google]
1458433380751.jpg
30 KB, 337x393
>>27495938
They are just like everyone else, depends on your view of humanity
>>
I wouldn't know. I am not interesting or fascinating to talk to. I am not attractive enought for fuck, so I really cannot demand girls to be that way.
>>
>>27496746
>dumbshit
>downtown abbey
Please go. It has a good story
>>
Bex Delgado, classic.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.