[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of living if you don't look like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: h05.jpg (912 KB, 1439x1420) Image search: [Google]
h05.jpg
912 KB, 1439x1420
What's the point of living if you don't look like this?
>>
Hobbies, nx reveal, etc.
>>
>>27495845
It's pretty enjoyable even if you don't look like that. Why wouldn't it be?
>>
File: introvert guy.jpg (91 KB, 946x805) Image search: [Google]
introvert guy.jpg
91 KB, 946x805
Because I would hate being an introvert.
>>
What's the point of living if you do look like that?
>>
Daily reminder that Taylor Lautner is a manlet
>>
>>27495845
If I workout and become that ottermode, currently skinny, could I get a tiny bossy qt?
>>
File: 1457145944743.jpg (46 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457145944743.jpg
46 KB, 1080x1080
>>27495970
To fuck as many women as you want while simultaneously treating them like shit, also having numerous people treat you like a god just because you're good looking.
>>
>>27496095
>simultaneously treating them like shit,

Why do you need to do this part?
>>
to getting boyfriends that look like that desu

or that >>27496095
>>
>>27496111
Why on earth would respect a woman or even pretend to if she wasn't fucking you?
>>
>>27495845
You can get like 80% of the way there just by lifting. Too bad you're too lazy.
>>
>>27496095

This picture particularly infuriates me.

What the fuck is he doing?
>>
>>27496275
He is acting cute for all the girls fans.
>>
>>27495921
>your own personal james bond
what
>>
>>27495845
>stretch marks
Looks like someone was in a hurry to build that body.
>>
>>27496275
Being hot and cute at the same time
You should try it sometime
>>
>>27496041
Manlet Chads are best Chads
>>
>>27495845
>It's really simple, just bee yourself brah
>>
>>27495845

Playing vidya, learning stuff, fapping.
>>
Well I personally live for reading good books and Star Ocean 5. It's alright.
>>
>caring this much about women
If you're a legit 0/10 just go full career mode and stop wasting time on focusing on something that was clearly not meant for you
>>
File: zaba_pomarszczona.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
zaba_pomarszczona.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>tfw manlet with broad shoulders and skinny bone structure
>tfw even if I'd lift 24/7 I will at best look like 14-years-old on steroids
>>
>>27496095
>having numerous people treat you like a god just because you're good looking
I don't think people treat attractive people like gods.

They definitely get inherent advantages in life, but everyone gets certain advantages and disadvantages.
The point is to try to succeed anyway.
>>
Plenty point of living. The true question is "what's the point of remaining in society if you don't look like this?"
>>
>>27496894
>everyone gets certain advantages and disadvantages.

That's not how it works. Life isn't an RPG. Some people have all disadvantages and aren't capable of succeeding regardless of whether or not they try.
>>
>>27496903
Hey look, someone who's not a stupid faggot has posted.
>>
>>27496652
Building a career as an ugly manlet is many times more difficult than doing it as a good looking guy, and even then you will never be as rich as some chad who inherits a business or runs some meme startup.
>>
>>27495845

that belly button is fucking disgusting
>>
>>27496918
>That's not how it works. Life isn't an RPG
You're right, life isn't.
But being fit and attractive isn't always a good thing, what if you're trying to look for a real relationship but you can't find the right person because they just want you for your body.
Or people could assume your stupid just because you look like a model.

Most things that are an advantage can be a disadvantage and visa versa.

>Some people have all disadvantages and aren't capable of succeeding regardless of whether or not they try
That's a cop-out way to look at life, tons of people with disadvantages have been able to go above and beyond people's expectations, and people with advantages have tragically failed.
Look at all the spoiled children of millionaires who get messed up with drugs or people coming from poor, single parent households that manage to become successful.

Advantages and disadvantages may indicate trends towards or against success in populations, but in terms of the individual, it's can still be up to you.

Also what do you define as "success"? Nikola Telsa never had any known relationships with women, but I'd say he was a resounding success.
>>
>>27497023
I bet you all the girls he fucks says that.
>>
Since I'm not a beta cuc/k who cares about women, looking like that doesn't matter.

I'm good looking anyway though.
>>
>>27497148
People assume good looking people are more intelligent.

There are no downsides to being good looking
>>
>>27497148
>Nikola Telsa never had any known relationships with women, but I'd say he was a resounding success.
He Died alone and in poverty after being cucked by the charismatic Edison.
His life's work never actually realised and is mostly forgotten
>>
>>27496275
That is what happens when one is drunk on their own vanity.
>>
>>27496275
flexing his abs in the mirror as hard as he possibly can
>>
I pretty much look like that.
You gotta do something to feel a little bit useful when you're in your room all day.. And I choose to work-out for one hour before going to sleep.
I'd recommend it to everyone here
>>
>>27497528
I'd rather jerk off to anime and shitpost though
>>
>>27497148
>Most things that are an advantage can be a disadvantage and visa versa.

Nope, advantages are advantages. Some people just like to downplay their innate advantages because they prefer to believe that everything is earned through moral goodness and sheer force of will, and they like to bully people who fail.
>>
>>27497242
>>27497272
There are tons, if you just think about it.

-You have trouble finding a real connection with someone because people just want you for your body
-People are less likely to hire you for a high-level job (for women)
source: http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150213-the-downsides-of-being-beautiful
-Having to brush off unwanted advances from the opposite sex more often, and higher chance of sexual assault
-When you lose your attractiveness as you age, you could have an identity crisis if you based a lot of your life on your looks

Sure, it's there are many more advantages than disadvantages but nothing in life is always an advantage or disadvantage.
>>
>>27497528
Which part, the arm?
>>
>>27497759
>There are tons, if you just think about it.

Nope.

>You have trouble finding a real connection with someone because people just want you for your body

So you think it's preferable to be unattractive to women and never have a relationship?

>People are less likely to hire you for a high-level job (for women)
source: http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150213-the-downsides-of-being-beautiful

This one doesn't even apply for attractive men.

>When you lose your attractiveness as you age, you could have an identity crisis if you based a lot of your life on your looks

When you lose attractiveness, you'll still be more attractive than men who were never attractive at all. And it's better to enjoy your youth as an attractive person than to be a sexless loser for life.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.