[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw used to be an archetypal omega male who always put women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 2540.jpg (95 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
2540.jpg
95 KB, 539x480
>tfw used to be an archetypal omega male who always put women on a pedestal and got friendzoned almost every time I asked any girl out because I was always too much of a "nice guy" for them
>wanted to fuck women so bad but couldn't
>hated my life
>hated my body
>tfw decided to completely kill my male body and started taking mones
>tfw got nice puffy nips and love handles now
>tfw everything that made me a man like my body hair, upper body strength and penis/testie is slowly disappearing
I will never be able to have children now but I can at least be an onahole for robots. Any robot here wants to use a ticklish sensitive fucktoy? There is nothing I wouldn't do.
>>
>>27495808
No, get out degenerate
>>
>>27495808
where u from senpai
>>
File: 1457129268817.jpg (33 KB, 480x612) Image search: [Google]
1457129268817.jpg
33 KB, 480x612
>>27495808
How about finding a bf who will love you? Why do you want to be abused? Why do you want to be a sexual relief machine? Why don't you try to bond with someone? How about cuddling naked and passionate kisses and tummy tickling and neck biting and stuff like that?
>>
>>27495808
>There is nothing I wouldn't do.
Travel state to state and fuck all the robots you can.
>>
>>27495947
>neck bitting
fuck off dracula, I'm not falling for this shit.
>>
>>27495984
Seconding this.

Please be kind to me robot-senpai.
>>
>>27495947
Fuck You! Why do you say these things? Makes me feel very emotional
>>
>>27495808
>but I can at least be an onahole for robots
I always wanted to be this and make robots happy but I'm not cute ;;
>>
File: 2200.gif (105 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
2200.gif
105 KB, 500x399
>>27495947
Because I don't know how to bond with people desu. I would rather want if people just slapped me silly and choked me while dry humping me.
>>27495984
I'm in.
>>
>>27496272
>I'm in.
Please do this. You could make so many robots happy. Where are you from?
>>
>>27495808
I really hope this is fake. I really hope you didn't seriously become a trap even though you're straight just because women won't fuck you.
>>
I would except all traps are ugly and don't look like women IRL. If you couldn't get women you were probably ugly to start with and hormones won't fix ugly.
>>
>>27496272
I need pics and a voice sample. If you're still fugly and sound too masculine than no dice.
>>
>>27496024
lol triggered faggot
>>
REEEEEE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT BECOMING A WOMAN BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TAKE LIFE

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP, I WILL BE MYSELF UNTILL I DIEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27496354
>>27496430
Why are people like you on /r9k/? Either you can afford to have standards in which case you're a normalfag that would find these people on /soc/ or you're a robot that shouldnt' have standards.
>>
>>27496450

kek enjoy being miserable until you die senpai.
>>
>>27496430
here bby~~~ ;^) turn up the volume a bit I have a shit mic.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0eEAvSpv40Y
>>
File: 1457129163366.jpg (30 KB, 480x662) Image search: [Google]
1457129163366.jpg
30 KB, 480x662
>>27496024
OP said he'd do anything. I wanted to date him, cute dates first, like going to the park and eating churros or whatever they sell at those food stands, going to see a movie, going to restaurants, then hopefully after a lot of cuddling, kissing and handholding we'd start having sloppy but passionate sex and after dating for a few months we'd move in together and I'd propose to him and he would accept. I wanted him to endure my spontaneous hugs, to not get mad if I kissed his navel repeatedly when he tried to sleep, to stay calm if I randomly popped in the bathroom and kissed him while he was brushing his teeth and other autistic and annoying displays of affection.

But like all trannies he just wants to get fucked silly.

>hurr muh pronouns
I doubt he cares that much.

Are there people on this planet who like love or is it all sex now?
If women are hypergamous whores, traps and trannies only want to get gangbanged 24/7 and gay men are all sluts, I see no hope, and no point.

Thinking about selling all my belongings and becoming a monk.
>>
>>27496272
Would you wanna try bonding with someone, even if it's just out of curiosity?
>>
>>27496642
Not OP, but if I were a trap i'd love that. Even if we weren't going out on all those dates, you could show me whatever weeby show you wanted and we could stay in bed all day and forget the outside world

>tfw born too stupid, ugly, and manly for genuine love
>>
>>27496812
>tfw born too stupid, ugly, and manly for genuine love
"love" that is based on physical attractiveness isn't love, it's called lust.
>>
>>27495808
are you the same person from 2 days ago?
>>
I bet you aren't even close to passing you tremendous faggot
>>
WHERE DO YOU LIVE
FUCKING TELL US
>>
>>27496642
not OP but I hope you find someone who will love and care for you as much as you do for them.
I wanted to type something really sweet out to you but I can't find the words right now, I'm sorry.
>>
>>27497024
>"love" that is based on physical attractiveness isn't love, it's called lust.
This world is full of lust. Everyone cares about looks and they only want to love someone cute. If you're unlucky enough to be born an ugly robot then there's no hope for you.
>>
>>27497507
Then love doesn't exist, and it's a complete meme, and what robots are missing out on is just a mirage, a fantasy, and there's no need to cry about it.
>>
>>27495947
If OP settled down with one person then he would drastically lower the amount of people he could help and bring happiness to. You're being greedy and trying to steal him away.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.