[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fragile women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: p03ccb57.jpg (19 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
p03ccb57.jpg
19 KB, 480x270
Women are delicate and fragile:

>Cry more than men.
>Adore fluffy animals.
>More likely to be vegetarians.
>Maternal.
>Are more easily damaged by promiscuity.

How do we make women fragile and delicate again robots?
>>
My sister cries at sad adverts I shit you not. She also just cries randomly for no reason sometimes wtf.
>>
the image of women being fragile and needing help is why most women are shit now, so why would you want that
>>
>>27496718
Complete opposite. We have negated any assumption of biological essentialism for women's nature.
>>
>tfw all of these things and not female
>>
>>27497025
this

Everything a woman does she does it to procreate. They think much more about sex and relationships, they select men based on the survivial skills of the men (money, body, extrovert personality, etc), they are unskilled at science, mathematics and art and they are non capable of feeling love the way a man can experiment.
They are literally worthless in every aspect. They are incomplete humans. They are eternally jealous of our dicks. They are inferior.
The worst thing is that they are no longer at our services but they can't cope with assuming their inferiority and move on which makes them angry and psychopatic.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.