[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why would anybody even want a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
why would anybody even want a girlfriend
>>
Pictures like that trigger me

>Hey baby I came by so we could take a car ride together are you surprised?
>ummmm sorry i'm kind of busy texting chad
>>
>>27495298
To be fair, girls are literally too stupid to realize, in the fullest introspective sense, what they want. They say things like shit in the OP and they can actually convince themselves of its wise and truthful nature, without even realizing that they are slaves to their biological impulses to fuck and breed and fuck and eat and sleep and fuck.
>>
that picture is a lie

that is most definetly not all it takes
>>
>>27495271
They make life worth living and give you a sense of value and contentment that nothing else in life can replace.
>>
lol she wouldn't appreciate any of those things besides maybe a flower
>>
>>27495298
the message isn't aimed at us. we're not in the top 20% of males.
>>
>>27495271
One of the happiest moment in high school I remember was a boy gave me a bottle of juice. I never saw him again
>>
>>27495334
>They make life worth living
Correction: they're skilled at making you THINK they make life worth living.
>>
File: tips redditor.png (193 KB, 668x552) Image search: [Google]
tips redditor.png
193 KB, 668x552
>>27495298
>chad

Opinion discared, my atheist loser friend.
>>
>>27495271
>Girls are hard to satisfy? Seriously? A flower? A note? A cute caption on a picture? A car ride? A surprise? Ice cream? $100k a year? Expensive diners? 6'4? A big dick? A nice car? A big house?
>>
>>27495334
>needing a woman for that
>>
Those are (lies) just the maintenance costs
To actually be her boyfriend, don't even talk to her if you aren't atleast 6'2, have a wide social circle, a 6 figure job, 7" cock, at least 8/10
>>
>>27495334
>he thinks a stinky hole is what makes life worth living

I miss good quality baits tbqh
>>
Why do women deserve any of those things?
>>
>>27495271
>tfw do all these things and more
>never even got a girl to accept a date with me, all because I'm 5' 6"
>>
>>27495403
women are entitled to everything you can give them and more because they're with you and not any other guy they could get, because that's how the current social contract works
>>
>>27495271
That makes them sound like dogs. My dig loves all of those things.
>>
>>27495509
Funny thing is women even like asshole. Just like dogs.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.