[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the long term results of an open relationship? It seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What are the long term results of an open relationship?

It seems like a lot of people are into them nowadays
>>
>>27495196
No, it's just an internet meme
>>
>>27495196
it means youre a cuck faggot
>>
>>27495196

Depends. For a lot of people it just leads to emotional turmoil.
>>
>>27495196
Sex with a lot of people. Threesomes, orgies, couple sex, kinky fantasies fulfilled.

Basically you don't have to eat the same thing everyday, you have more freedom. It would be interesting to see children raised by parents from healthy responsible open relationships.
>>
>>27495196
The result is that there is no relationship.
>>
It works with mature adults but not with manbabys
>>
Swinging relationships have the highest success rate.

Then normal relationships have the 2nd highest

Then open relationships have the lowest
>>
>>27496022
Roastie
I wish this was original
>>
>>27495196
That's from the"on the road" film huh?

God that film was so fucking terrible. Kerouac died again the day this film was finished.
>>
They're great if done with proper communication, respect and honesty.

If you bring jealousy and competition into it, it gets real bad real fast.
>>
psychological and financial strain, the death of the relationship, and forever being a cuck. unless it's what both you and your partner truly want from the beginning, it will end badly, and even if it is, open relationships require Vulcan levels of emotional control. so don't do it, and if your gf/bf insists on it, break up with them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.