[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the gays get lucky and get their inherent resistance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nr928i9zLU1tqs92so1_1280.jpg (211 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr928i9zLU1tqs92so1_1280.jpg
211 KB, 1280x960
How did the gays get lucky and get their inherent resistance to the bullshit of women, anons?
>>
They just got lucky.As in they were born this way.
>>
lots of gay men act a lot like women.............
>>
>>27495184
They got it by getting women's bitchiness. Even the masc gays are bitchy.
>>
>>27495184
Post better dick girl pics..

And explain
>>
>>27495244

No one ever demonized gay men for having sexual thoughts anymore. Only women complain about being seen by men as sexual, but other men don't.
>>
>>27495295
Men kinda do,

Moar
>>
File: tumblr_ny6l9lfRTu1uhiaf0o1_400.jpg (76 KB, 363x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny6l9lfRTu1uhiaf0o1_400.jpg
76 KB, 363x600
>>27495357

Maybe it will help men see the light of penis.
>>
File: 1383451921350.png (584 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1383451921350.png
584 KB, 960x720
>be gayfag
>my straight male friends constantly bitch about girls to me
>"you're so lucky you're gay anon, you don't have to put up with this shit!"
>my straight female friends constantly bitch about guys to me
>"why are all the good guys taken or gay, anon!"
>it's all the same petty bullshit complaints on both sides
>and most of it comes down to the fact that they won't just sit down and talk out their issues like adults
Meanwhile, I'm lucky if I can even find another openly guy guy close to my age. The only reason it seems to be "easier" for us faggots is that we're forced to put up with minor flaws because we simply don't have enough selection to have the luxury to be picky.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.