[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work from 9 to 5 >spend 3 fucking hours in traffic >come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: wagekek.jpg (45 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
wagekek.jpg
45 KB, 512x288
>work from 9 to 5
>spend 3 fucking hours in traffic
>come home and open my apartment to this
>a fucking neet is taking my wifes clothes off, preparing to pleasure her
>she doesn't even fucking care that I can see her
WHY WHY WHY. WHY DO THE FUCKING NEETS GET ALL THE BABES. CAN'T YOU FUCKING NEETS LET ME HAVE MY WIFE AT THE VERY LEAST? YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN MY HARD EARNED TAXES. PLEASE NEETS I BEG OF YOU.
>>
You guys really have nothing better to do all day than make these threads hunh
>>
is this false flag trolling
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 287x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 287x298
The neet sits alone in his small apartment

The cool breeze from the window is the only thing that reminds him he can actually feel anything beyond his autism and huge unfulfilled sexual appetite.

Once again, he posts another thread portraying from another's perspective how fantastical his life should have been, how he was taught it should be. Maybe this time someone will believe it, but he knows they wont. They never do.

As he ferments further into a foul stench of salty, greasy food and unwashed body odours, the neet looks at the update button on his smudged, cum covered laptop screen and mashes the mouse with his Cheeto stained, pudgy fingers. "This time. This time I'm sure." He wheezes, the sweat of his body causing his sore skin to itch again.

"This is the life, after all".
>>
File: 1458246895693.jpg (125 KB, 1228x868) Image search: [Google]
1458246895693.jpg
125 KB, 1228x868
>3 hour commute
that definitely reminds me of the days I lived in Japan. though mine was just an hour and 10 minutes because of having to change lines
>>
File: 8pGzjRO.gif (2 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
8pGzjRO.gif
2 MB, 400x223
>>27496816
>posting from his phone

what a man you turned out to be
>>
>>27496909
>haha look at this guy who doesn't stay up on a computer like a hermit until the early hours of the morning, what a loser!

Yep, you sure are much more of a man than I could ever hope to be, anon
>>
>>27495176
>take pic with phone
>beat neet to a bloody pulp
>he has no strength to resist whatsoever from just doing jackshit all day
>say he assaulted me and I put him in a cast in self defence
>make my wife scream in pleasure for the rest of the night with my naturally large cock that is at least 1.5" bigger than any neet's due to superior physical condition
>Free anal and blowies from wife anytime, got pic of her cheating, solid grounds for divorce where I live, she gets nothing

Thank you for being a neetcuck, neetie.
>>
File: 1385122795313.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1385122795313.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
>>27495176
nice fantasy poorfag.
>>
Wageslave here. I make a six digit salary and my gf would never even bother cheating on me especially with some fat smelly NEET. And how would that happen anyway when you never leave your mom's basement.

Go ahead and enjoy your anime and sex toys NEET (if you can even afford them), I will enjoy my gf's warm mouth and pussy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.