[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you checked if you are low test yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 520x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 520x450
Have you checked if you are low test yet?
>>
I'm bottom left
>>
>>27495148
Bottom left checks out escept I haven't had sex
>>
File: pfsc-continuous-black-pic.jpg (67 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
pfsc-continuous-black-pic.jpg
67 KB, 650x400
>tfw bottom left
>tfw wizard
>>
Top left but I'm a fairly competent musician so I'm not sure I'm buying into this meme dude
>>
>>27495148
I'm bottom right :o
>>
>>27495148
Go back to ribbit with your meme science
>>
>>27495148
bottom left and i'm a fairly ugly chronic masturbating virgin who can't play music for shit.

also alcohol makes me uncomfortable, unless i am binge drinking with the friends i don't have.
>>
>>27495148
> high test memers confirmed for autists
>>
>>27495148
>index finger longer than ring

uhhhhhhhh
>>
I am index longer than ring finger. Am I some kind of alien?
>>
>>27496323

No but you could look good in a skirt
>>
>top left
>deadlifted 150kg last week
>doing mma and boxing
>have a hairy body
>want to fuck all the time
>>
>low test
>can't play instruments
>plus autism

My index finger is longer
>>
Index finger is shorter by .5 centimeters, what does that mean?
>>
My index is slightly longer
>>
>Cosmo-tier meme science
>>
>>27496585
this is epigenetic science you fucktard its not astrology
>>
>>27496585

Small penis low test cuck detected

http://healthland.time.com/2011/07/06/penis-size-it-may-be-written-in-the-length-of-his-fingers/
>>
>>27495148
Something doesn't add up. I am a woman with high test and my finger lengths are equal.
>>
>>27496662
>144 Korean men
>doesn't state how much the difference was on average

If the difference was something like 5-10% that might as well just be coincidence with such a small sample size.
>>
>>27496694

Depends, do you like to wear pants?
>>
>>27496813
I prefer no pants at all but if I have to, yes. Why?
>>
>>27496830
Fucking whores get out
>>
>>27496830

Then you are just a slutty girl, not high test. High test women tend to be butch lesbians who like to climb the corporate ladder and lift weights
>>
>>27495148
My index finger is much longer than my ring finger. I'm pretty low test. I stopped fapping a month ago and still haven't been horny yet. I mostly just fap because I know the orgasm would be pleasurable, not because I'm horny. Horrible social anxiety, suck at sports, poor.
>>
>>27496874
>>27496863
How is it slutty? I've never had any sexual experience before and don't plan on any. I just live in a hot state.
>>
Everyone who just looks at their hand without measuring is probably wrong. Your index finger can look longer or shorter depending on the shape of your hand, you need to actually get out a ruler.

Measure from the tip of the finger to the fold in your skin at the base of your finger.
>>
>>27496959

Why else do you claim to be high testosterone?
>>
>>27495148
I'm in the blue.
>Tendency toward alcoholism, agression
I have an addict personality. But I never fight.
>More athletic ability
I have an unusually athletic body, meaning that even in the worst conditions I definitely am not the worse off. Right now I'm severely obese and all, but even though my knees tend to hurt, I still can move my body quite well.
>Larger number of sex partners
I had one, a girl, before realising I was gay, do it doesn't count
>Five times higher profits for financial traders
I'm a NEET
>More attractive and symmetrical (but nore more masculine) face
When I wasn't fat, I used to be quite good looking and attractive. My ex often got mad since girls tended to look at me in the streets.

So well... Might be a coincidence or Barnum effect, but it kinds of work.
>>
>>27497063
I have PCOS. Which means irregular periods, lots of body hair, and I have an androgynous face.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Well all hail skelehands
>>
Bottom right, but I'm definitely not athletic or have an eating disorder
>>
File: digit ratio.png (98 KB, 1479x760) Image search: [Google]
digit ratio.png
98 KB, 1479x760
>>27495148
As you can see, it's actually quite rare for people to have digits of the same length. What's important is where your ratio is compared to the average for your sex.

This is index:ring ratio btw.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.