[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad General >mfw >2 weeks ago >At a fancy as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: cruise.gif (846 KB, 447x207) Image search: [Google]
cruise.gif
846 KB, 447x207
Chad General
>mfw

>2 weeks ago
>At a fancy as fuck party concerned with student life
>Wearing a tux being fly as hell
>Talk to girl I've met once before for a bit
>Kinda petite, sjw tendencies without being unbearable
>At the end of the night she comes up to me with a ticket that says "free kiss"
>We make out
>Take her home
>Fuck her
>She tells me to take it easy when putting it in because "You're pretty big and I'm pretty small"
>She leaves in the morning and I go hang out with friends

Fast forward to last week
>Party with a theatre production marking the beginning of a month of working until our premiere
>I'm a member of the board and pretty important
>This is made known in the introduction where we're introduced to the rest of the people
>Another girl I've met at a previous production makes a move on me
>End up fucking her in her parents bed
>Meet her cats in the morning while she makes me breakfast
>After breakfast I go home and shower, barely hungover
>Meet grandmother who's come to visit me, because family is important

>Tomorrow I'm going on a third date with another girl I've been on two dates with during the time I've fucked the two other girls
>Me and the girl are going to the same party on Saturday and I'll probably go home with her as well

>tfw used to be fat loser virgin but now fucking new girls on the regular, dressing well, living the fucking life
>now have tons of friends and doing stuff constantly, and people generally enjoy my company
Lose some weight, learn how2social, and your life WILL change to the better
>>
>>27494591
Why are chubby girls so easy to pick up? Even the slightest chubby are easy.
>last weekend
>at a pub with friends
>see a qt slightly chubby girl
>decide to talk to her
>20 minutes later we are already making out
>>
>>27494591
I will still have a shit face and 5'10 height if i lose the weight, otherwise I would
>>
>>27494661
Cubbies are generally easy mode. Was at a party representing our theatre group at someone elses premiere party, and talked for two minutes to a girl who did the same work for the theatre as me. As soon as she "learned we we're colleagues" she added me on Facebook (on the spot) and absolutely was super into everything I was saying. Glad I got out of that one when she had to run to the bathroom and I started talking to someone else
>>
>>27494754
Bruh 5'10 is still a-okay. I may be 6'1 and I've had some girls say I'm almost too tall.
Face-wise as long as you don't look like you're from Chernobyl you should be fine. Confidence and charm is 95%
>>
>>27494872
I'll think about it, but what girls say and what they actually want can be two different things
>>
>>27494591
>i was a lazy charismatic fat guy i lost weight and now everyone likes me
Fuck off
>inb4 "i come to trigger you hahhaha"
>>
>>27494909
No you're exactly right. I was a lazy charismatic chubby guy that lost weight, started believing in himself, and started a new way of life.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.