[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an ex-Chad anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: wojak.jpg (65 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
65 KB, 612x612
Ask a robot that was a Chad in highschool anything.

>inb4 Once a Chad always a Chad

then why am I now overweight, friendless, poor and addicted to promethazine
>>
>>27494319
My biggest fantasy is being muscular. I'm an anorexic skelly.
Were you muscular? What was it LIIIKE
>>
File: 1458237397713.jpg (27 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1458237397713.jpg
27 KB, 400x386
KEK THATS WHAT YOU DESERVE MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>27494394
I wasn't a beefy bodybuilder freak but I had a six pack and decent biceps. It was pretty cool because I was really good at sports and when I took my shirt off a lot of girls would compliment me
>>
>>27494319
What happened, fellow ex-Chad?
>>
>>27494319
Because that's what happens when you're stupid.

You don't prepare for the future, and it catches up with you.

Why would we have anything to ask you?

You should be asking us about what lies in store for you.
>>
>>27494470
In the later years of highschool, I started doing heavier drugs like coke and cough syrup and instead of focusing on my grades, I only cared about drugs and sex. In the summer after grade 12, I went to a lot of parties which was when I started becoming addicted to lean(codeine and promethazine). As many people were getting jobs and going to college, I would be alone all day drinking syrup and after a while everyone drifted away. Even with all of the popularity and 'friends', by age 20, only 3 people gave a shit about me and now they all have decent lives and have forgotten about me basically.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 499x499
That's what happens when you are too retarded to realize that everyone in highschool is fake as fuck and basiclly still children with bigger bodies
>>
>>27494519
I've endured robot-hood for about 2 years now and I already know I am going to die unhappy so I have no questions
>>
>>27494600
I am just answering questions for any anon who wants to know what they socially missed out on for those 4 years
>>
>>27494319

Why don't you go to a psychologist, psychiatrist or any institution to fix your problems?
>>
>>27494569
that sucks man, but it's not the same as being a robot
not trying to invalidate your experience, but it's not the same thing
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 480x640
>>27494319
You remind me of a guy from high school.

He was a typical Chad who was the quarterback football player and won the state championship. Thick neck, buzz cut, huge muscles, and strong jaw.

It's been half a decade later and I didn't even recognize him. He looks goofy, has raggy hair, and is skinny fat. Tbh he looks like he's a nicer person
>>
>>27494672
Psychiatrists are a gimmick and I can't afford to go to rehab
>>
>>27494569
That's pretty bad, lad. I hope the best for you in the future. I lost all of my self-esteem after a huge breakup. It wasn't really a breakup, but it was my fault.
>>
>>27494756
Fair enough, i just know that with or without a labe that I am a pathetic failure
>>
>>27494808
Same to you man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.