[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out /r9k/. I'm not a girl. >Sitting in class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: what.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Help me out /r9k/. I'm not a girl.

>Sitting in class between 2 girls and chad and his friend, in the left corner of the classroom.
>Every time i look at Chad he's either doing something autistic like me or staring at me.
>Every time the teacher goes to the right side of the room i notice that Chad turns his head once and looks in my direction for 2sec and then quickly looks away.
>He never talks to me in the breaks, he only talks to his friend and some chicks that come talk to them.

Is he looking at the girls next to me or me? Am i paranoid? Because sometimes he stares for 5sec until he realizes i noticed. It's so akward and he does it a lot, is he trying to kill me from embarassement?
>>
He's looking at the girls and trying to get their attention
Your ugly ass is probably blocking his view.
>>
Smack him with a chair.
Beta uprising, the fire rises brother.
>>
File: 1406916483523.jpg (14 KB, 478x361) Image search: [Google]
1406916483523.jpg
14 KB, 478x361
>>27494247
Makes sense, but i wish he realized that staring really hard at me wont make me invisible, sadly. But i don't know, Chad is giving me gay vibes with his stares.

Girl next to me is a robot, she has friends but they never talk to her she stays there alone. The other girl is next to a guy and they seem pretty intimate.
There are cute girls ALL OVER the place, why can't he pick another cute girl to molest with his eyes?
>>
>>27494345
he picked a cute girl
it's you [spoiler/]
>>
File: 1446065129885.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1446065129885.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>>27494395
Either way he has low standards. I avoid human contact like the plague in that class. I like to stay isolated but if he talks to me i might give in.
>>
>>27494296
Do this OP, let Chad know you're not to be trifled with.
>>
>>27494223
what if chad is gay and likes you. maybe the whole chad thing is a cover up for his gayness.
or maybe chad is an autist and recognizes his own? or maybe youre just in the way of all the roasties hes scoping out to bang.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.