[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>men are extremely promiscuous or desire to be promiscuous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1443751763324.jpg (136 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1443751763324.jpg
136 KB, 450x450
>men are extremely promiscuous or desire to be promiscuous
>keep thinking they are justified fucking every bitch they can fuck
>just want to fuck one man and one man only because when I'm horny for sex what he looks like won't matter as long as I get to hump him
>try to find a guy, look through ugly men, normal men, hot men
>give all of them a chance
>they all do the same shit and leave to fuck other women
>implying my vagina is just going to get loose having no children and fucking one cock that he needs to leave
>hurr durr why do women fuck so many guys

Why even bother man. I haven't had sex but I'll hump anything when I'm horny, but no man wants to be in a lifelong relationship/my personal and private dildo. I NEED A HUMAN DILDO FUCK. JUST LOVE ME AND ONLY ME AND IT'S DONE, WE DON'T NEED ANYBODY ELSE, I'LL ONLY FUCK YOU AND BE SATISFIED, WHY WON'T YOU IDIOT BE SATISFIED????
>>
1. Where the fuck do you think you are?
2. What do you look like? Are you uggo?
>>
>>27493847
Are you skinny? Location? My penis will be exclusive to your vagina only.
>>
>>27493847
Are you a girl? This comment was not ever original
>>
>>27493847
>tfw questioning whether or not you really want a relationship for anything other than exclusive comfy sex

I always thought I was a romantic at heart
Maybe I was wrong
>>
>>27493953
At this point I would just ride my lifelong lover whenever I need to get off, and smack the shit out of him if he tries to refuse or hinders my movement. Why can't anybody just love me already I've humped enough socks....yes I am skinny
>>
>>27493999
Nice trips

>>27494030
How could you have sex with someone who doesn't love you? That would ruin it.
>>
pic , location ?
>>
>>27494041

still here ?

scott pilgrim 6 was convoluted and bad
>>
POST WHERE YOU LIVE YOU DUMB BROAD
>>
>>27494061
I feel you
I guess I'm just questioning what love really is
>>
File: cuck.jpg (508 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
508 KB, 1920x1080
>>27493847
marry me
i will be the dildo

i know this is bait tho
>>
File: 1455581539992.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455581539992.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>Chad bullies you (boy) if you haven't fucked Stacy by 12
>Stacy bullies you (girl) if you haven't fucked Chad by 12
It's coming at us with both barrels desu, no wonder we're in such a hypersexualized society.
>>
>>27493847
You have no personality OP.
Your value as a human being is the whole between your legs.
If you had anything else to offer then some of these men would want to stick around.
>>
>>27494800
hole* fml
>>
>>27494041
>smack the shit out of him if he tries to refuse
You sound like a real peach. Can't fathom why you've had trouble finding commitment with a respectful individual.
>>
>>27493847

Your standards are too high. You exclusively want to have sex with men that will fuck and dump you, and you're unwilling to settle for less. The men who wouldn't do this are not attractive to you.
>>
>>27494932
Obviously it'd be in a playful loving way. I'm a really nice person.

>>27495165
I've never had sex and I won't settle for an unfaithful man.

>>27494800
You don't know my personality. But I will give you this: normies don't have personalities because they are always in fleeting social interactions, whereas we robots and fembots seldom share a social experience with another in the physical world.
>>
>Chad bullies you (boy) if you haven't fucked Stacy by 12
>Stacy bullies you (girl) if you haven't fucked Chad by 12
It's coming at us with both barrels desu, no wonder we're in such a hypersexualized society.

>THIS
>>
I think the only reason I'd be loyal is due to my low sex drive/test. Would this be a deal breaker?
>>
As a loser no life high schooler that isn't into the whole idea of hookups and just straight up fucking random women based soley on attraction I feel for you.
>>
>>27496300
>I won't settle for an unfaithful man.

But you keep choosing those men because those are the men that are attractive to you.
If a man was loyal to you, then he wouldn't meet your standards of attractiveness.
>>
>>27493847
the same thing, but with women

I just want to sex and chill.

I haven't figured out how to bring it up in a conversation.

>Hello.
>Can I have your vagina for the rest my life?
>oh, and, you can't share it with anyone else..

I suppose I'll figure it out someday
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.