[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All The Things I Want In A Man That I Shouldn’t Have To Ask For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: w.jpg (67 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
67 KB, 800x400
>He should be driven.

>Your boyfriend should not only support your career prospects; he should also have his own.

>Nothing is more attractive than ambition and intelligence. A perpetual craving for self-improvement is a must.
>Queens want kings, and you simply can't put a crown on an loser.

http://elitedaily.com/dating/i-want-a-man-with-balls/1234971/

I'm sure we all match this criteria fellow robots, what do you think?
>>
File: Imustunitethegermanpeoples.jpg (56 KB, 364x402) Image search: [Google]
Imustunitethegermanpeoples.jpg
56 KB, 364x402
>>27493559
>"You can't put a crown on a loser"
Tell that to Otto von Bismarck.
>>
>>27493559
>Queens want kings, and you simply can't put a crown on an loser.
UM WE'RE LIKE PRINCESSES AND QUEENS SO YA OK????
>>
>>27493639
I like this. I hope a female version of "we wuz kangz" becomes popular.
>>
>>Nothing is more attractive than ambition and intelligence.
Why is it so impossible for women to be honest? Just admit that looks come first you dumb cunt.
>>
>>27493615
Bahahahaha

>>27493559
To hell with all of that op. My perfect guy is a p/t or home bf/husband, is cool with my career, has his own hobbies and passions (i like being the bread winner). He is kind and direct, can take direct communication without being pissed or crying.

He loves food, dosn't mind I do most of the cooking. I will take care of the other chores with the exception of vacuuming, taking out the trash and weedwhacking. I get to now the lawn though that shits fun.
>>
>>27493778
B-b-be my waifu
>>
>>27493778
>Or a good looking guy that dosent mind my weight
Right anon?
>>
>>27493778
L I T ER A L L Y P E R F E C T T
>>
>>27493867
Fit as a fiddle actually couldn't be ace at my job if I wasn't.
>>
>>27493967
>good looking guy that doesn't mind my frizzy hair, poor fashion sense, or other outstanding flaw that prevents me from getting guys attention
>>
It sounds like me but I wouldn't date a girl who considers herself a captain, ever initiates anything, or says she has balls. Also I'd never date a nonvirgin. Sluts are just fucked like sluts.
>>
File: LiebsterWilli.jpg (37 KB, 416x600) Image search: [Google]
LiebsterWilli.jpg
37 KB, 416x600
>>27493615
>>27493778

Halt dein verflcuhtes Hurenmaul
>>
>>27494063
>also I'd never date a nonvirgin

anon, at this point every girl has at least on dick inside her, are you implying that you won't get in a relatioship with no woman?
>>
>>27494063
>but I wouldn't date a girl who considers herself a captain, ever initiates anything, or says she has balls
Because shes a liar?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.