[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just nine days until I can go to the doctor for my dick injury.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pepe 3.png (209 KB, 398x377) Image search: [Google]
pepe 3.png
209 KB, 398x377
Just nine days until I can go to the doctor for my dick injury.

Do you think they'd get mad if I made an emergency appointment?
The longer my dick is injured, the more scar tissue there will be, after all.
>>
>caring if they get mad
>not only caring about the end result for you
You're soul has become cancerous, OP, and I'm afraid we'll have to remove it.
>>
>>27493643
I don't care about those fucking normies who probably support circumcision.

But if they get mad, they could kick me out, is what I was thinking. I don't want to go if I don't have to.
And they might even ban me!
>>
>>27493672
Ban you from receiving medical treatment?
What kind of fucked up country do you live in?
>>
>>27493773
America.

original commentttoo
>>
>>27493784
You pay for your shit, right? Why would they ban you from giving them money?
>>
>>27493885
I guess that's good logic.
Okay, I'm feeling it.

>tfw having to pay for shit comes in handy when your country has legal genital mutilation
>>
>>27494000
That's the spirit!
Go get 'em tiger!
>>
Depending on the type of injury, it might require immediate medical attention. A ruptured corpus cavernosum for example can cause permanent ED, if not treated properly and within a relatively short timeframe.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.