[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you White robots, meaning forever alone kiss-less virgins,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: shitskin.png (49 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
shitskin.png
49 KB, 657x527
What do you White robots, meaning forever alone kiss-less virgins, think of us non-white robots? Do you hate us and love Chad and Stacey cause they are White?
>>
>>27493419
No you're fine. Don't worry about racism so much it fucks with your self esteem. I'm part of generation cuck now.
>>
At least Chad and Stacy belong here. All non-whites in white countries are invaders who came to leech off of white people, robots or not.
>>
>>27493444

Well, being White still makes you superior. It is better to be a White cuck than a Nigger millionaire.
>>
File: 1359428739687.jpg (726 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1359428739687.jpg
726 KB, 2048x1536
>>27493419
>What do you White robots, meaning forever alone kiss-less virgins, think of us non-white robots?

We're both KHVs and i'm cool as long as we can play some tekken and smoke weed together.

no bitches tho; too much drama and always flaky as fuck.
>>
>>27493419
You're fine in my books so long as you're a robot. I got bullied relentlessly by white Chads and Stacies so I have nothing in common with them since they hate me.

I wouldn't take anything that /pol/tards say to heart since most of them don't think so and are roleplaying, and the rest are neo-nazi stormfags.
>>
File: 1409640034463.jpg (27 KB, 525x523) Image search: [Google]
1409640034463.jpg
27 KB, 525x523
>>27493419
I think you should be all eradicated

t.Moon man
>>
File: 1444694212539.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
1444694212539.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>>27493454
>he actually believes this

oregano
>>
>>27493458
lelwhut
>>
>>27493454
What if white people forced us to come here?
>>
Well, we're both fucked, OP, you're just a little more so than myself
>>
>>27493556

Being a rich Nigger with a PhD and a job at an engineering firm still makes you inferior to a homeless White man. Cause he is White and you're a Nigger.

You know this is true, come on.
>>
>Implying it's possible to be a black kissless virgin

Just find some sheltered teenage white girl who wants to "sexually rebel". They'd fuck any negro who walked in their path.

Black men don't have to adhere to the typical conventions of attractiveness. See how facially ugly most rappers and famous blacks are, but because they're not white and they're usually tall/well built women think they're "hot and exotic".

Just lift some weights for a while and hit the town.

Oh and if you ever want even more sympathy from feminists/SJWs than you already have, just convert to Islam and you'll have the double whammy of being both a "minority" and a follower of a shitty religion fetishised by Tumblrinas.
>>
>>27493560
Don't worry about it, he's just a /pol/tard. Don't listen to them...only observe them. They're outside of their natural habitat.
>>
>>27493584
white women don't think this way and will gladly choose rich Tyrone over a poor beta white any day and they would probably choose a rich Tyrone over a rich beta white guy.
>>
File: statistics.jpg (46 KB, 584x663) Image search: [Google]
statistics.jpg
46 KB, 584x663
>>27493635

Those Tyrones you speak of are statistical deviations. You might notice them more and totally ignore same race couples. There are also people who win the lottery, this is all irrelevant.

For every Tyrone that gets a White girl. We have a 10 White men getting some Asian girl. White men choose not to fuck Blacks.
>>
File: 1454800903532.png (1 MB, 929x682) Image search: [Google]
1454800903532.png
1 MB, 929x682
>>27493587

White men can get Asian girls.

And I hate leftists and SJW. You think they are friends with minorities? No. Trumps is our man. Not some racist White rich kid who is leftist. Leftism is for rich White people.
>>
>>27493685
Why do you obsess over this creepy shit?
>>
>>27493584
The kind of white women going after niggers want thugs, not some black beta.
>>
File: 1452365415239.jpg (177 KB, 1024x855) Image search: [Google]
1452365415239.jpg
177 KB, 1024x855
>>27493797

Precisely. And Black girls too. You see, we forever alone robots, real ones, should not be enemies. Black girls do not want Black robots either. They want white Chads, and since they fail at it, they settle with Tyrone.
>>
>>27493845
>>27493797
>Implying black betas exist
>>
>>27493782
You know he's right, just admit it man
>>
All jokes and memes aside I feel sorry for you. As a robot I know very well how being unattractive can affect your life in major ways and I know that the majority of people including myself don't find black people attractive. Yet there are some who does and besides there are so many people being born with disadvantages (black, stupid, poor, etc). I actually wish that being black would not be the first thing people notice or say about you but the world is fucked up in so many different ways that this is hardly any different.
>>
File: kot.jpg (177 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
177 KB, 1124x1024
>tfw Asian
>tfw my entire race has been cucked hard by the white man
>tfw I was born too late to uphold Sun Yat-sen's Three Principles and smash dirty gommies and incompetent KMT bullies alike
>tfw not enough of a fuccboi to even attract weirdos who think I look like their Tumblr flavor of the month J/K-pop idols
>tfw anime is my only salvation from the horror of existence
>>
>>27493419
I want to live in a small ethnically homogeneous nation because they are the most peaceful, and produce the highest degree of social trust, which is beneficial when you're a robot outcast loser. Just look at the Nordic countries, they used to be robot paradise. Still are, although it's probably not going to last.

That said, the reality of the situation is I live in the US, and in the US whites have no sense of in-group solidarity. White people don't stick together, white people don't help each other out, white people have never done jack fucking shit for me. I don't feel anything for American whites. In fact people who post on 4chan are the only real "group" that I've ever felt part of. The fact that you're here at all means you're on my side more than any white Chad or Stacy, even if you're black or something.
>>
>>27493419
I hate minorities but I also hate white Chads and Stacies.
Sjws have pushed so much pro-minority propaganda that they can get away with anything. Affirmative action, increased chances of welfare and now white girls are being brainwashed into dating minorities. You fuckers can't be robots.
>>
>>27493918

Thanks man. Sure being Black is bad, and I try to look it from the bright side, no pun intended. For instance, it is better to be feared, seen as a threat than people feeling sorry for me. If I was in a wheelchair or whatever. Better that people clench their bags around me than offering to wheel me around!
>>
>>27493933
At least you're not white. Could you imagine being cucked hard by niggers? lol.
>>
>>27493982

That just mean I've been cucked by a race of cucks. Why must you hurt me so?
>>
>>27494043
Everyone gets cucked except black people because their women are hideous.

whites cuck hispanics
blacks cuck whites
whites cuck asians
asians cuck hispanics (No shit look it up)

and so on and so on
>>
>>27494043

Being Asian is still better than being a Nigger. You are like half people. Whites being people. And shitskins non-people.
>>
>>27494064

>Asians cuck hispanics
>J/K-pop-looking fuccbois can get with Camila Thunderbunda while I jerk off to 2D

FUCKING CHIANG LONGWANG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>27494093

>You are like half people.

th-thanks
>>
File: I did it, fuck you!.jpg (25 KB, 259x296) Image search: [Google]
I did it, fuck you!.jpg
25 KB, 259x296
>>27494064

Actually, if a Black girl is exceptionally pretty, she can land a White man.
>>
>>27493560
Well why didn't you go back? Oh right, you tried that with Liberia and it failed miserably because niggers can't build and sustain a stable society.
>>
>>27493933
Blin

On the topic of race, we covered whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics, what about Indians now? Can browntown be robotic or nah?
>>
>>27493721
You ironically described Trump
>>
>>27493419
We're all pathetic losers together, regardless of race.
>>
>>27493419
You're my friends, because you're here.
I go on /pol/ as my main board and there are plenty of non whites there.
Its nothing weird, as long as you don't race mix and take pride in your own community, its fine. It might be a normie thing to try to fit in and associate with your own community, but its probably the only normie trait I have, and the only reason I'm a wage slave. If I didn't want to better my own race and contribute to its standing, I would have probably killed myself already.
>>
Stop trying to push this racial unity meme. RACE does matter, I'm not going to be associated with half-chimp low iq pavement apes.
>>
>>27493419
As long as you're a loser like me I don't care what you look like.
That means no Chads
>>
>>27493933
No you haven't been cucked, its that you're in the west. When you're in our land, you're our bitch.
Fuck off back to asia if you want to white about it.
>>
>>27493419
>non-white robots
Life that isn't worth living. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>27493911
Who gives a fuck about this kind of shit? It's just weird desu senpai
>>
>>27494471
>who gives a fuck about hard statical evidence
>lel like who even cares about reality XD
>>
I don't like it when black people try to group themselves with non-black-non-White people.

Asians are civilised, admirable people, especially as American diaspora.
>>
>>27494471
>who cares about race man we're all the same
>yolo
Fuck off. You're the problem with the world.
>>
>>27494325
But anon, the same holds true for all lufe. No life is worth living. Humanity has ultimately accomplished nothing aside from the continuation of humanity. If humanity serves no purpose aside from continuing the meaningless cycle, is that truly a life worth living? We have availed nothing. All the technology, all the advancements, everything has been pointless.
>>
There are productive and perfectly normal African american people.

There are also niggers that live on killing, stealing, and drugs.

Learn the difference.
>>
>>27493419
I think they're just jealous because a lot of white girls like to use black men for sex.

They want your attention. They don't get it. They hate you for it.
>>
>>27494624
>There are productive and perfectly normal African american people.
Yes and I respect them. At the same time, they belong in Africa. While they're in the US, fuck them.
>>
>>27493454
You really are a moron aren't you....hahaha...
>>
>>27494708
How long will it take for blacks to "own" America as much as whites "own" America? If you're going off the metric that whatever you conquer, you own, then if hispanics become the majority, should they not tell you as white people to go back to europe?
>>
>>27494940
>should they not tell you as white people to go back to europe?
No, because white people wont exist by that point. Everyone will look the same. One bland-ass, brown shit race of literal goyim.

Either white people uncuck themselves within 1 generation or gg.
>>
>>27494940
how about we throw specifically measured amounts of different races into an actual melting pot so that we can even things out

we could also solve world hunger
>>
>tfw sandnigger

I'm indifferent. It just gets a bit stale spewing Islam memes at me especially here when I'm not really Muslim or belong in Arab culture.
>>
>>27495275
Where did you extract that rhetoric from my post?
>>
>>27493979
Do you like jazz friend? Do black people still enjoy listening to jazz? i have the feeling black people don't listen to it anymore. Why is that?
>>
>>27493454

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/pol/

r9k loves its shitskin frends. get out.
>>
I think you're okay
>>
>>27493419
white robot here, i would rather be around a shitskin robot than a white chad. and i say that as someone who is more comfy around other whites.
>>
And btw people: Everyone can be a robot, doesn't matter the race. For being a robot you simply have to live in country with a capitalist model for at least the last 40 years or in a communist state.
Don't act like you don't know what's the cause of robots in here ffs.
>>
>>27494124
>Actually, if a Black girl is exceptionally pretty, she can land a White man.

If any woman is exceptionally pretty she can get whatever she wants. Very few exceptions senpai.
>>
>>27493419
As long as you yourself aren't a normalfag or chad/stacy

It goes like this

#1 - Full Bot (Abandoned 3DPD, doesn't care about relationships or GF/BF anymore) of any race.
#2 - Cyborg/Failed normie of any race.
#3 - Asian normalfags
#4 - White Normalfags
#5 - Asian Stacies
#7 - White Chad+Stacies
#8 - Black Normalfag
# 9 - Asian Chad
# 10 - Black Chads/Stacies

Black bots are pretty tolerable and chill to hang out with, but goddamn black normies are full-blown degenerate, moreso than anyone else.
>>
Here's my entire view on racism summarized:
>race alone doesn't define a person well enough to pass judgement based on it
>racism is perfectly acceptable however, people may choose to discriminate as they wish in my view. It's just my stance, as long as they don't rob you of freedoms
>It's undeniable there's (usually) differences between us. Cultural or genetic. Many of these differences are concerning but really shouldn't be if society is structured well
>Ethnic homogeneity is advantageous for a society

I'd never hate someone because of their skincolor. I'd be suspicious when walking through bad neighborhoods because I know the stats. I'd be careful especially around white people in primarily black dominated poor neighborhoods too.

It's not about race it's about being a prejudice person. We're all prejudice. We're humans, it's one of our main defining features to try and predict the future.

Some people like the Nazi's predict a grim future. I don't. I think when we get over PC stuff, start looking at solutions in a more realistic way. Things will be better. Differences will be lessened and I don't have to be afraid, and people don't have to have me judge them.

Or global warming causes wars that kill all of us.
>>
>>27493584
Never. A homeless white guy would trade places with a rich successful black guy in a heartbeat.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.