[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age do females stop chasing after Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1459069003883.webm (908 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1459069003883.webm
908 KB, 960x540
At what age do females stop chasing after Chad?
>>
>>27493402
When they die.
>>
they're always after a Chad, it's just their body and face goes to shit by the age of 30 and they can't get them anymore, so they become bitter and settle for betas
>>
>>27493472
This.

Literally until they day that they can't score with them because the other girls are younger and prettier.
>>
>>27493472
Even then, most of them still chase after them as "cougars."
>>
>>27493433
fpbp

FPBP!!!!
>>
>>27493402
I know most girls are brainwashed by social media to be "adventurous" and try 80 different kind of cocks before they find "true love". But for me, I'm married at 19 years-old and I've been in a stable relationship since I was jailbait. I wouldn't say it was the wisest decision, seeing that aost everyone thinks it's a mistake rather than a cry against our modern hookup culture.

My husband isn't a Chad at all, he's reserved and introverted. His biggest aspect is that he is driven for his family and his future wealth (notice how I left out all physical aspects). Even with a man like this, we still get looks from people in the street, mostly hateful and bitter.

My point is that there will always be a Chad in someone's eyes. You one day might be Chad too even if you're secretly a robot.
>>
>>27494131
>I'm not like the other girls!
Sure, how old was he?
Also, I've seen what women consider "reserved and introverted." It usually just means they don't go out more than once a week to da club.
>>
>>27493402
They never stop chasing after Chad, they will settle with some ugly beta faggot when they get old and nobody wants them
But even then they still lust after Chad, I've seen it
>>
>>27494181
He's 20, going 21. When I say that we, as a couple, are introverted I mean we don't have friends, the only reason we leave the house is to attend classes, run errands, visit our family, go on dates together.

We literally have no social life. We used to smoke pot and drink but these things interfere with our daily life so we've gotten rid of those.

Also
>I'm not like other girls!
I'm not, but that seems to make you shit bricks because one female you've spoke to isn't a whore.
>>
>>27494131
>notice how I left out all physical aspects
But you did mention that he had money.
>>
>>27493402
generally when they're single moms and chad won't give them the time of day anymore
>>
>>27494131
What the fuck are you doing here.
Enjoy your husband and leave us alone.
>>
>>27494403
>isn't a whore
Literally all you have is an anecdote. You might as well have been guzzling chad's cum right as you typed that.
>>
>>27494131
>His biggest aspect is he is driven for [...] future wealth

ah ha ha, small penis catches gold digger confirmed
>>
>>27494412
>>27494513
>future
>wealth
This means there is no current wealth. I think I mentioned we both go to school. We have great plans of opening up a gym in my home country together, which I think will make great profits given how everyone eata up broscience/momscience/Kikebook fitness motivator shares.
>>
>>27494045
cougars chase after slightly beta guys.
Chads rarely go after milfs.
>>
File: 1458849682756.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
1458849682756.webm
2 MB, 404x720
they never stop chasing chad. they just start looking for him in guys who aren't chad
>>
>>27493402
Why do you incriminate women who want sexually attractive men?
>>
>>27493402
when you have enough money and a little personality.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.