[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being a man is so fucking hard now that unmanly males would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458598821969.png (30 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1458598821969.png
30 KB, 246x200
>being a man is so fucking hard now that unmanly males would rather become traps or trannies to scrape a bit of female privilege

thanks feminism, at least I have video games and anime
>>
>>27493364

Wuts your top10 anime, anon-kun?
>>
>>27493364
Being a man is fucking easy, just do what you want.
>>
>>27493364
Feminism didn't make you a pussy. You didn't stop yourself from becoming one.
>>
>>27493744
"Say, I'll just go down this street"
"Oh look a girl"
say hi
"Rapppppeeee"
>>
>>27493785
That really doesn't happen in real life.
>>
>>27493819
Have you seen that webm of some kid saying hi to some girls riding by on bikes and they just say "fuck you" back.

Then he pegs one with a basketball and she wipes out and acts like the kid was the wrong one.
>>
>>27493886
Yeah but that was the kid's sister, it wasn't a random girl.
>>
>>27493819
It happens, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>27493785
You Americucks are the only ones this happens to cause you cant keep your women in check
inb4 Trudeau. We're still better than you.
>>
>>27493785
This doesn't happen, kid. Underage faggots get off my board.
>>
File: 003.jpg (64 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
64 KB, 500x684
>>27493364
>unmanly males would rather become traps or trannies to scrape a bit of female privilege

I've actually been told he was "playing to his strengths".

If you can be more attractive as feminine than masculine, then why not?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.