[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinking your feels away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 414-87209594-KRAKEN_M.jpg (33 KB, 444x492) Image search: [Google]
414-87209594-KRAKEN_M.jpg
33 KB, 444x492
Anyone here drown their feels in drink? If so, what do you drink?

Drunk time is the only time I feel ok, but I hate the actual drinking. Everything I've tried tastes like shit. Maybe I'm not mixing stuff right. Anyway, I'm looking for recommendations.

Currently I'm drinking pic related mixed with coke. Still tastes bad, but I can get it down, it's cheap and available everywhere (the late night cashier girl at Target hates me so much), and it's got a pretty high alcohol content.

Bonus points for things that:
1. Have high alcohol content.
2. Don't taste like rubbing alcohol (maybe fruity girly drinks?)
3. Is easy to mix or requires no mixing.
>>
You have to mix drinks. I'm about to hit the liquor store desu ty.

Here's my recipe

Pineapple syrup/juice , cold pressed.
Coconut rum
Blueberry pomegranate juice.

Half cup of ice, fill it halfway with rum, then add pineapple juice and top off with blueberry drank.
>>
nikolai 100 proof, $16 a handle

cheap vodka is a staple of life
>>
>>27493334
Well, I guess I'll give this a try. Thanks.
>>
I drink because being drunk is less disgusting than being sober.
And since I'm usually broke, I go for cheap wine mixed with coke. Tastes surprisingly well.
If you want something with more alcohol content, but dislike the regular booze taste, try Jagermeister.
>>
File: 1444395032444.jpg (241 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
1444395032444.jpg
241 KB, 610x458
>tfw love the taste and getting drunk
I am full blown degenerate at this point.

I usually drink beer, whiskey, or red wine. I'm about to have some vodka with lemon though because I don't feel like going shopping.
>>
File: George-Dickel-12[1].jpg (461 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
George-Dickel-12[1].jpg
461 KB, 806x806
>be delicious, sweet, slightly savory Jack Daniels
>except with higher ABV, lower price point, more mature marketing, and an altogether superiority of product

Why is George Dickel so amazing?
>>
>>27493251
I usually drink once a week so I can cope with being useless loser in life. I dont really get wasted or anything but still.
>>
>>27493251
god that shit is so fucking bad, why would you ever bother with that? just drinking something that isnt shit
>>
>>27493786
This guy has been marketing kraken all over 4chan for a few years now. Just ignore him.
>>
>don't even notice the taste of alcohol any more
OP you got to keep drinking, like a lot, from the bottle. Eventually you stop giving a fuck about the taste once you become used to being drunk all the time. Your number one responsibility becomes getting trashed, at which point taste isn't even a factor.
>>
File: wild-turkey-101.jpg (278 KB, 750x2000) Image search: [Google]
wild-turkey-101.jpg
278 KB, 750x2000
not the best, but great for its price bracket
>>
File: 88.jpg (97 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
97 KB, 596x380
>>27493251
>Anyone here drown their feels in drink?
nope, just for fun
>If so, what do you drink?
Polmos Spirytus Rektyfikowany
perfect with lots of super sweet candy
>>
>>27493251
if your going to be a pussy then just get some normal vodka, like russian standard and get an OJ chaser and slam shots down
>>
I'm quite fond of vodka mixed with Cranberry-Grape juice.
>>
>>27493860
chasing with water isn't actually that bad
i've found if you don't breathe in any air after a shot and sip some water you hardly feel any burn at all
>>
This stuff is pretty good and doesn't break the bank. I do with I had Wild Turkey Rare Breed though.
>>
>>27493889
kind of defeats the purpose of getting fucked though, your just making it take longer
>>
>>27493251
I have a few years experience in being a smart and functional alcoholic. Get some malt liquor like Steel Reserve if you're lazy. But if you really want the best value for the money in both alcohol content and taste you have to invest a bit.

Get some activated carbon for fish tank filters and some coffee filters.
Buy the cheapest vodka you can find. Usually this is some kind of plastic 1.75L bottle for ~$10.
Put a funnel over a gallon jug and add the coffee filter and fill with carbon.
Fillt he funnel with vodka and let it filter through, repeat until it has all gone through.
You now have a $10 handle that tastes the same as mid shelf stuff (smirnoff, absolut, etc) although I still wouldnt recommend taking it straight.
Go to Costco if there is one near you they have the cheapest liquor prices I have ever seen. You don't need a membership since it is illegal to sell alcohol to members only. It was a prohibition era law that is still around today, just tell them you're getting booze and theyll let you in.

For mixed drinks I think all sodas taste like shit with no exceptions. It's pretty much just sugar water and doesn't have as many different flavors to hide the taste like juice. The best all around is cranberry juice, although lots of people don't like cranberry juice to begin with. Look for the purest one you can find, there are lots of "cranberry juice" cocktails that are mostly apple juice so look on the labels. Fill up a cup with ice and add as much alcohol as you want. 1-2 shots is almost impossible to notice because of bitter taste of the cranberry. I jokingly call this drink date-rape because of this. Just stay around a 1:2 ratio of vodka to juice and it will be palatable. Add a squeeze of lime and stir and you're done. You can use orange juice instead if you want and it is almost as good.
>>
>>27493786
Not op, but i dont hate it. Tastes like root-beer
>>
File: D8VHUJd.gif (272 KB, 354x286) Image search: [Google]
D8VHUJd.gif
272 KB, 354x286
man wtf happened to these threads? It's actually making me feel bad that I get steaming everyday.

ugh
>>
>>27493786
What do you recommend instead?

>>27493812
I've never posted about this before. I also specifically said it tastes bad and am looking for alternatives, so... that's pretty shit marketing. The main reason I'm drinking it is because it has a high alcohol content and gets me drunk fast. Also I can get it at Target and that's the closest place to me.
>>
>>27493251
Usually cheap vodka, seagrams
33% vodka, 20% orange juice, 47% cranberry, potent and delicious.
Hard alcohol wise try Jim Beam Honey or Maple. Only % 35 alcohol but easy to drink straight, about 20 $ a fifth
>>
>>27494158
Just give it up guy. It's getting annoying seeing you pop up in every thread with your shitty rum.
>>
>>27493668
Wine and coke? Wtf man? Red wine or white?
>>
>>27494508
Wasn't it concluded by a "research team" on 4chan that boxed wines give the best ratio of alcohol:price? Followed closely by malt liquors and than by well vodka.
>>
>>27494702
then*

I'm not even drinking yet
>>
Any recommendations for a good rye whiskey?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.