[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story, buckle up. >be me >average/below average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Long story, buckle up.

>be me
>average/below average fembot
>pretty beta if there's a such thing as a female beta
>just get out of an abusive relationship
>get invited to talk in a group chat by this guy (guy A) who really likes me, vice versa
>talking in a group chat with a few friends from an online gaming commuinity
>start talking to this other guy (call him guy B) outside of the group in our own PMs
>we love the same music, share links back and forth
>we also learn that we share very similar interests in hentai/lewd pics
>every day, make it a mission to find lewd pics for him and share them
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>we talk until nearly 4am every night
>nothing too lewd, we know boundaries
>after a while, he says he's making a road trip to visit all of his friends from the internet before he moves to another state
>says he's coming to visit me
>okay.jpg
>days later, things get weird, we're both really perverted and start making inappropriate jokes about each other
>get daring, start talking about how long it's been since I've had sex and that I miss it
>he says "If I don't suck some tits soon, I'm gonna die
>"w-what"
>conversations like this happen, where we indirectly talk about things we want to do with other people, but never direct it at each other

The problem I face here is.... this is almost strictly sexual. I am a free person, I can make my own choices. Just getting out of an abusive relationship was hard enough, now I have guy A wanting to be exclusive and guy B wants to do naughty stuff. guy A and guy B are really close friends though.

I feel like I'm experiencing trauma and not handling my emotions well.

Do you, /r9k/, think it's unacceptable for me to take emotional feelings from guy A and sexual desires from guy B?
>>
>>27493225
I stopped reading at female and beta
sage
>>
can you tell a joke or something because your story was mad boring
>>
File: stopped.jpg (14 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
stopped.jpg
14 KB, 250x272
>>27493225
>average/below average fembot

nah, how about you fuck off?
>>
>>27493245
>>27493253

welp, sorry
>>
File: 1457089959364.png (280 KB, 599x409) Image search: [Google]
1457089959364.png
280 KB, 599x409
I think you shoud submit to the perverted guy and let him do whatever he wants to you. Just tell him "I am your slave, I belong to you now, master" and hopefully he'll be kind enough to use you as the disposable onahole you are you filthy whore. Ask him to cut off your clitoris too. Explain to him that the disgusting pig that you are doesn't deserve that kind of pleasure.
>>
>>27493225
>coming to r9gay for advice.
>being a girl
You fucked up twice.
>>
>>27493225
Had to stop at fembot, since there is no such thing.
Dumb bitch even admits she was in a relationship, so clearly not a robot.
>>
>>27493225
>pretty beta
>fembot
>two guys wanting a relationship with you
>mentioning a past relationship

You don't know true beta
>>
>>27493864
You forgot the female part of the equation. Some guys just want a fucktoy.
>>
At what point during the story did you realize it was bait?
>>
>>27494083
what was bait?
>>
The fact you like guy A and already start talking all that dirty shit with guy B means you already fucked up you can't have it both ways. Now guy B will fuck you and leave then you'll wonder why guy A has no interest.
>>
File: 1457754562642.jpg (123 KB, 860x1216) Image search: [Google]
1457754562642.jpg
123 KB, 860x1216
>>27493225
Let him suck your titties
>>
>>27493225

you sound like a passive blob that people just put their genitals in.

so i see what you mean by female beta.
reject both of them if you have a single vertebrae in you, but most likely you will swallow both of their loads and then cry when they find out.

behead all satans.
>>
>>27493225
just be a good cumdumpster and please both of them. After you do it don't come back to whine here when they don't call your pathetic asshole anymore. You have been warned.
>>
>>27493225
>we also learn that we share very similar interests in hentai/lewd pics

There we go normal people dont do that.
Do I need to continue reading or am I right in assuming this will end in a desaster?
>>
>>27493225
I think it's a bad idea to get involved with either of them. After getting out of any relationship, but especially any abusive one, you need to take some time to be by yourself and reflect.
>>
>>27493225
Go for sex
>>
>>27493225
Do us all a favor and have sex with both of them. At least they'll be happy ;_;
>>
>>27493225
Don't go near either of them
Your suppressed feelings from your abusive relationship are coming up with the attention from the two of them because subconsciously you're perceiving this as caring when really you need to care about yourself for now and stay away from other potentially distractions such as this
>>
How long ago did you break up with your bf?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.