[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you come to grips with the fact you'll never be as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: CMM3rkGWgAApwOT.jpg (17 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
CMM3rkGWgAApwOT.jpg
17 KB, 461x439
How do you come to grips with the fact you'll never be as awesome as your ancestors?

My ancestors fought in the Spanish Civil war, and they fought for the Spanish Empire

I'm a borderline NEET looking for IT jobs
>>
My ancestors were pig farmers in Russia. I think I'm doing at least a little better than them besides being a literal faggot.
>>
>tfw elliot-tier hapa
>my chinese ancestors were a legendary family of generals in the song dynasty
>my white ancestors were vikings
>even my grandfather fought in ww2 with malaria against the japs and is now almost 100 and healthy as fuck
>i'm a pathetic failure and i'm probably going to kill myself soon
just fuck me up
>>
my ancestors were the rulers of portugal and egypt
now i'm conquering america and europe with the rest of my moor-blooded bretheren
>>
> longbowmen
> sailors and soldiers
> various medical and social care workers
Obviously the longbowmen were a while ago now, i would have liked to meet them tho.
>>
My ancestors were farmers mostly, but I believe my mother had blue blood

Captha: pick salad, topkek
>>
>>27493141
My great great (etc) grandfather was a close personal friend of Admiral Nelson and an MP.

His son was a Colonel in Syria, a Brigadier General in Crimea, and a lieutenant general and Commander in chief during the Indian Rebellion.
He also won the French Legion of honour for putting out a fire in an ammo dump in Crimea.
Later in life he was Commander in chief of British forces in Ireland and a Field Marshall

Literally perfect example of glorious British colonialism.

Meanwhile, I'm a jobless, degreeless NEET.

Feel bad man
>>
My great grandad was in the IRB rebelling against the bong cucks. He blew up a bridge once, cool shit desu.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.