[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why dont you just find a gf in a game like WoW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (108 KB, 547x215) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
108 KB, 547x215
why dont you just find a gf in a game like WoW?
>>
Because mutual masturbation with a thirty eight year old man with aspergers who's pretending to be a girl isn't the same thing as having a mutually supportive relationship in meatspace.
>>
Because I can't get women to be romantically/sexually interested in me even online.

>Tfw I am legitimately jealous of people with online relationships
>>
File: histrionic broad.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
histrionic broad.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>would grab that clit with both fingers and squeeeze that pussy juice out
Criminey, that's not how clits work.
>>
>>27492682
because that'd require me to play WoW.
>touching WoW after 2005
>>
>>27492682
I need more of that transcript u feel me?
>>
>>27492847
i can empathize with your emotional state
>>
File: wondrous world.jpg (65 KB, 661x481) Image search: [Google]
wondrous world.jpg
65 KB, 661x481
I met this girl who was much older than me.
She was like a sister, one of the few people I spoke to.

She was also a druggie, and hasn't been online anywhere for like 5 years

rest in peace, Ash
>>
>>27492682

I've gotten 2 gfs from WoW though.
>>
>>27492811
I feel like I quit at the peak of the curve.

Got to level 60, had some decent gear, had fun with the trades/auctions, then just never bothered to get into the large scale raids.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.