[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you alleviate boredom, robots? Sometimes I raid car dealerships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How do you alleviate boredom, robots? Sometimes I raid car dealerships of their balloons to get crunk on tartlet voices.
>>
I like to get really fucked up drunk and stoned then wander about abandoned buildings armed to the teeth.

Mostly I'm looking for plunder and new friends.

It's worked a few times, 's how I met my dealer, and I've scavved tons of copper wire, abandoned books and weird junk.
>>
i play videogames

thats all there is to it really
>>
>>27492213
Wandering through abandoned buildings actually seems kind of interesting.
>>
>>27492308
It is, but there's always the danger of disturbing feral hobos or getting asbestosis.

I advise bringing food to barter with hobos and a weapon in case they want your shit, and a face mask to filter out the decaying particulate matter that hangs in the air.

Also a bag to put your loot in.

If you gather up enough junk you can turn it into found art, or some sort of weird personal shrine.
>>
>>27492573
D E T R O I T
E
T
R
O
I
T
>>
>>27492719
Birmingham, UK.

Those air miles would be a bit much for me I'm afraid.

Good luck to you on your own adventures though.

And may the night be kinder than the day.
>>
>>27492175
I drink
I guess I'm pretty basic
>>
I improvise jazz versions of videogame music
http://vocaroo.com/i/s05RRWEjTCpr
>>
>>27493212
If that's really yours it's really nice.

Forgive my incredulity, it's easy to lie on the internet.
>>
>>27493795
Yup it's mine, thank you
Feel free to suggest me a theme to play while I'm still at my piano
>>
>>27493987
If I could think of a request I would, but all I can think of is hopelessly obscure things like the Ascalon Leitmotif from Guild Wars I or some shit.
>>
>>27493987
Can you play some Sonic the Hedgehog?
>>
>>27494074
Here's a short GW medley, sorry it took so long (I didn't know the themes as well, even though I really like Soule's music, and some random jazz wouldn't have cut it)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0f2gypQ114i
I hope you like it
>>
By having fun? Obviously.
>>
I watch anime. Completed series and ongoing`s so i have something to look forward to every week. I play video games. Dota online and mostly emulate single player PS2 games. I listen to music. I try to listen to at least one new album every day. I watch TV shows. I exercise. I do handstand pushups and pullups on pull up bar mostly. I love birds and flowers. I want to make garden and bird feeders.
>>
>>27494380
I played the guitar this time
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZopSfwI5kP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.