[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1457359550653.png (439 KB, 680x1130) Image search: [Google]
1457359550653.png
439 KB, 680x1130
What happened to the neet frogposter? Did he have another meltdown and an hero?
>>
desu i hope so senpai
>>
>>27492155

You don't miss him?

He was a halllmark of board culture here.
>>
He killed himself after mommy told him to pack up and get the fuck out of her house
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27492129
This will remain a mystery.
>>
>>27492200

this. he was the last thing making this board entertaining. look at the catalog. nothing but normie reddit tier horse shit. fuck this shitty board and faggot underage attracting site.
>>
>>27492129
He literally became a wagecuck.
>>
>>27492129
you missed his posts while you were at work, wagie
>>
the wagies would pretend to be NEETs and vice versa
>>
I had a wet dream about a neet insulting me for being a wageslave and I'm 100% sure it's his fault I'm glad he's gone.
>>
I was one of them, but i haven't had a lot of time recently for, you know. Diverse reasons. That have nothing to do with performing tasks for monetary compensation.
>>
>>27492129
He's currently taking his nappies ;3
>>
>>27492129
this is every fucking thread on this accursed forum for the past 10 years

no one person who's ever been to 4chan is a competent thinker i.e. you're an idiot for being here and and being here lowers your brain cell count
>>
I found them pretty lame and annoying at first but over time they became more and more absurd and it was pretty funny. They made me smile. I miss him ;-;
>>
My parents forced me recently to go to the Navy, I only recently returned from navigating the bureaucracy to get out halfway through bootcamp, neethood is the only way to live fuck work.
>>
>>27495058
That would be fucking hilarious desu
>>
File: 1457377717899.png (273 KB, 696x1083) Image search: [Google]
1457377717899.png
273 KB, 696x1083
>>27492129
>Did he have another meltdown and an hero?
You'd wish that were true right wagie? unfortunately it's nothing more than a silly revenge fantasy to let out all the stress from working

>>27495077
Couldn't have said it better myself
>>
File: six am.jpg (77 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
six am.jpg
77 KB, 409x409
let's just convince ourselves that slaving for mr. goldstein is the correct way to live and that was only one very persistent guy posting that repeatedly.
>>
>>27492129
>Did he have another meltdown and an hero?
No, he just got tired of people falling for the meme and posting in his threads as if they were actually butthurt over it. He's probably moved onto trolling people with another meme on other boards or other sites altogether.

This kind of meme posting is really nothing new here on 4chan. I remember somebody who would troll /g/ (which is probably the worst board on 4chan when it comes to perceived intelligence versus actual intelligence) with multiple threads every day with titles like "Why haven't you joined the Apple-Product-X master race?" or "Why are you still being plebs and using non-Apple products like Windows" for a couple of years straight. Thinking about it, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was the same person who kept on posting multiple NEET pepe threads every day.
>>
Hopefully he never comes back.

He was a huge toolbag and likely a literal tard in real life.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.