[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He hasn't made a tulpa yet? What the fuck are you waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: pussaycat.jpg (59 KB, 723x653) Image search: [Google]
pussaycat.jpg
59 KB, 723x653
>He hasn't made a tulpa yet?

What the fuck are you waiting for?
>>
My tulpa comes and goes, and it rapes me from time to time. I've tried erasing it, but it is still there
>>
>tfw can't tell if tulpa or really an alien from another dimension

>>27492125
iktf but it isn't really rape because I enjoy it
odd feelings
>>
>>27492125
>>27492202
>mental illness

Tulpas don't real
If there's actually something going on it's a demon
>>
>>27492245
>tfw can't tell if this is actually true or if people telling me that it's a demon only makes me think it's a demon and solidify its identity as an external agent when it really isn't
>>
porbably gonna get some shit for asking, but the fuck is a tulpa ? some sort of imaginary friend ?
>>
>>27492611
You basically fracture your psyche and automate a part of it so that it does shit on its own without your conscious control
>>
>>27492105
My tulpa cucked me
>>
>a tulpa
>singular

Nigga, I got a whole fucking posse.

Fun as fuck. Keeps me sane in my otherwise lonely, isolated life.
>>
>>27492671
>My tulpa cucked me

Happened to me too, bro. That's what I get for having an alpha male dire werewolf as a Tulpa, I guess.
>>
I used to want one, but recently I haven't thought about it too much. Would still be nice though, with a friend you can always talk to, no more loneliness.
But my tulpa would probably hate me, like everyone else.
>>
>>27492725
If your tulpa hates you it's a good sign, because it's really just you being critical of yourself
>>
>>27492689
>having a group of imaginary people
>sane
>>
>>27492638
you mean voluntarily afflict yourself with a double personality disorder ?
how the fuck does that work ? you smoke crack until you snap ?
>>
File: 1458965019816.jpg (46 KB, 720x725) Image search: [Google]
1458965019816.jpg
46 KB, 720x725
>People actually believe Tulpas are real
Jesus christ
>>
>>27492105
>tulpa
I googled it, are you trying to make me make a bomb?
>>
Because I don'7 wan7 schizophrenia?
>>
I made one three years ago and she's still around. It takes a lot of mental focus which I'm not good at.

Her name is Gracie. There's also one named Sammy who shows up sometimes but I didn't make him on purpose.

My psychiatrist says I'm sane and they're not a problem because they don't affect my life in a negative way.
>>
>>27492750

Yes, sane. I am quite aware that none of my tulpas are real.

>>27492765
I'm not the guy you're replying to, but you basically imagine someone or something else, in as much detail as you can, and try to get a feel for how they would react and respond to any given thing. This takes active work and thought at first, like an actor trying to get into character, but eventually it becomes easier and easier, until its automatic, and you can't cant do see or do anything without the possibility that you'll suddenly just know what your tulpa would make of it.

It's basically training your brain to look at things from multiple perspectives at once.

With enough training, you don't even have to conciously think about it. It just does it.
>>
File: 1444579477283.png (46 KB, 486x483) Image search: [Google]
1444579477283.png
46 KB, 486x483
>Fucking imaginary horses
>>
>>27492765
You know how you'll sometimes have play conversations/arguments with people you know in your head, and they react somewhat autonomously based on how you perceive that person irl?

It's like that, except the person doesn't exist irl.

We tulpa shit up all the time. Arguably every time you see anyone doing anything and decode their behavior into discrete concepts you're creating a tulpa.

All of your friends are actually just tulpas that you extrapolate from the meat machines around you.
>>
File: levelofintensity.gif (56 KB, 639x399) Image search: [Google]
levelofintensity.gif
56 KB, 639x399
>>27493007
>All of your friends are actually just tulpas that you extrapolate from the meat machines around you.

This makes more sense than I wish it did.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.