[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being mentally ill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1454879792302.png (269 KB, 596x579) Image search: [Google]
1454879792302.png
269 KB, 596x579
How do I stop being mentally ill?
>>
What do you mean by mentally ill?
>>
You seem fine to me, you're good OP.
>>
Dunno, tell us when you figure it out.

Personally the closest I've come is categorically rejecting the validity of the pseudo-manichean concept of a definitive split between mentally il and mentally sound.
>>
>>27491997
Illnesses of the brain

>>27492001
You seem like a great guy to me, so I wouldn't trust my mental state.
>>
Therapy, medication if relevant.

Alternatively just keep your shit together and roll with it.
>>
File: shouldhavedonethisawhileago.jpg (246 KB, 1339x552) Image search: [Google]
shouldhavedonethisawhileago.jpg
246 KB, 1339x552
smoke alot of weed until you figure out what is causing you to be mentally ill

for me it was a body injury, my muscles in my left quad died and were inactive for 12 years causing severe psychosis. i figured it out when i was just smoking dope (only dope, not tobacco mixed in) and eventually i realized that the leg would constantly seize and spazz out when i got high, eventually went to a physical therapist and they said i needed major work. I even grew out of the manlet curse at 20 yrs old. it could be something simple as that, but you have been living with it so long it became apart of you.

weed will set your mind back to the start, how you were ment to be. you will find in time what is causing your problems. unless you had pregnancy complications or a legit unfixable accident you clearly remember, its worth a shot.

Also the psychosis you develop that spurs you to find your goals eventually becomes your best friend if you complete what it forces you to find. Because you're not scared after you get better. goodluck man
>>
>>27492122
Hello degenerate. You antichrist conspirators really use any opportunity you got to promove your corrupt morals don't you? Satan awaits you in hell.
>>
>>27492122
I think weed can help some people (especially those with chronic pain) but for me and a few other robots, it only causes intense anxiety and paranoia.
>>
sick pepe, brah
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.