[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: sato.jpg (39 KB, 696x337) Image search: [Google]
sato.jpg
39 KB, 696x337
>sitting in class, barely awake
>wearing my only hoodie, painfully aware that it probably smells from last night's shift at work, that I haven't shaved, that I still haven't got a haircut because I don't have the money for it yet
>surrounded by rich, happy Chads and Stacies
>cute girl sits next to me, less than a minute later she gets up and moves 3 seats away
>professor starts berating me for missing classes
>says that I'm wasting "my parent's money" and that I need to participate more in class
>I try to answer a question later on, but stumble over the words
>professor mocks me for it ("like, like....what, anon?")
>class laughs at me
>Professor calls on Stacy, who uses her upcoming vacation to Paris (on daddy's money, of course) as an example of international commerce
>"Excellent answer, Stacy!"
>Class ends, walk back to the dorm
>See other students wearing expensive shit, talking about parties, holding hands

this place fucking sucks
>>
File: Lucina this is fine.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
Lucina this is fine.gif
2 MB, 390x520
>Tfw you keep fucking failing your tests because of brain fog and practically falling asleep in class every day
>Tfw you get plenty of sleep each night and drink coffee but it doesn't help
>Tfw you spend a significant portion of your time outside of class studying and it doesn't help
>Tfw you're going to lose your scholarship because of it
>Tfw no friends and you see everyone else happy and in a relationship or with friends
>Tfw counselor is completely and utterly useless and doesn't help at all
>Tfw you can't drop out because your parents will kick you out and you'd have to start paying back student loans
>Tfw by the time you get working antidepressants the school year will have ended
>Tfw you're too cowardly to kill yourself
>>
File: 1448309350060.jpg (95 KB, 492x446) Image search: [Google]
1448309350060.jpg
95 KB, 492x446
>tfw all your "stressful" exams are close to a decade in the past and are revealed as completely inconsequential
>>
>>27491982
try to stop fapping, it could be the cause of your problems
>>
>Failing three classes this semester.
>Parents talk to me, tell me to just fucking drop out if I don't want to do this so I can stop wasting money.

Going to finish this semester and start living that neet life.
>>
>wasted 3 years of my life on a uni that is basically a scam.
>thankfully I didn't pay a cent for it but I'd literally get more out of life if I was a NEET for these three years
>Gonna enroll in another uni in a legit course at the age of 23. And paying a hefty sum for tuition.
>>
>fourth week of the third semester out of ten
>already tired of classes and want to kill myself
>economy is ruined right now
>field is saturated
I won't manage to graduate, will I ?
>>
>>27491866
Hurt them man.

Hurt them all so that they will know what it is like to be hurt.

The catharsis will make you strong, and their misery will make them weak.

Take their happiness from them.
>>
>>27491982
>Tfw you keep fucking failing your tests because of brain fog and practically falling asleep in class every day

Dude, get thee to a physician, get orders for a sleep study to rule out sleep apnea and also checked out for narcolepsy.

>constant brain fog and exhaustion
>fucking up life badly
>gf is freaked because i keep stopping breathing
>get into doc
>found out i have a central sleep apnea (two kinds, central is neurological, aggravated by shit like drinking, obstructive is related to things like structure of your windpipe, uvula, etc, aggravated by changes from weight gain and age)
>first time i had a sleep study, i woke up to find a team of people and a crash cart b/c i stopped breathing for so long
>first time i used a bipap machine, i actually woke up without brain fog or headache and felt rested

College gf had narcolepsy (still does):

>used to fall asleep mid sentence
>her class notes had all these jagged pen marks from where she fell asleep and her pen went off the page
>never could get enough sleep
>grades were dropping
>at risk of losing scholarships
>had an accident behind the wheel, *finally* got her into doctors
>doctors put her on stimulants
>she ended up doing OK in school
>meds are a permanent thing for her now, but it beats the alternative

Seriously, get this shit checked out. Could be any number of things.
>>
I need to gather the confidence to call my first choice and ask for more scholarships.
It's not going well.
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>after a year of being here, finally make a friend
>he's transferring at the end of this semester

>fell for a girl because she's always nice to me
>realize she doesn't feel anything for me, she's just nice to everyone

>talk to a qt who is friends with my friend mentioned above a few times
>today she's sitting alone in the cafe
>can't find a reason to sit with her, so I just leave
>realize she's exactly like the other girl, just nice to everyone

>guy in the dorm above me, and girl in the dorm below me both had a party yesterday, I didn't get invited even though I'd say I'm close enough with them to at least be invited
These are my feels of the week
>>
>>27493071
>gf
We supposed to feel sympathy you fucking nigger? I hope your gf has another car crash and kills a single mom with her nigger child and herself.
>>
>>27493222
>tfw Im nice to people even if they are not nice to me

I just cant be ass to anyone because I realize that everyone talking to me is something I should be grateful to. Also people who shout at me or hate me ... I just cant hate them. The only people I really hated are my parents but.. I dont even think hate is the right word.

I probably deserve to be slave or be dead.
>>
File: 1432186043410.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432186043410.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>27493071

>gf

GET OUT NORMIE FAGGOT!!!!!
>>
>>27491866
>tfw people you considered lesser than you, are now getting well paid jobs, while you haven't moved much since the uni beggining

trust me, devastating feel
>>
>start uni at 27
>surrounded by 18 - 21 yo girls
>feel like even more of an awkward creep
>hide in library basement all day
>>
>first semester
>physics major
>tfw failed all of my three exams
>redone physics exam
>barely passed it
>today I did math again
>probably gonna fail this second time too
>tfw you fail a course three times, you are not allowed to get that course done ever again and literally can't graduate in your field
Well, at least it's just the first semester. Not much lost here.
I like math and physics, but pure physics major is too much theoretical. I guess I should have gone into engineering. I'm thinking of switching my major. I'm sure I can carry my passed physics exam over to engineering major if I switch.
>>
Just got back from class. Got two more classes this arvo.

>got my first grade below a B+ two days ago
>got two more assignments due in a week
Just kill me.
>>
File: rippley.gif (2 MB, 350x242) Image search: [Google]
rippley.gif
2 MB, 350x242
>second year engineering major
>classes are hard but not impossible
>have a small amount of good friends
Life is isn't bad famalam
>>
>live with 3 other guys in a nice flat 3 mins from university library
>have pretty gf who i kind of want to break up with but not urgently
>invited to most parties
>get mostly Bs
it's a pretty good feel
>>
>>27494851
Fuck off Matt.

1//
>>
File: Wrestlemania-31.jpg (46 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Wrestlemania-31.jpg
46 KB, 615x409
>>27491866
>tfw successful at every test
>most people seem to fail at tests
>tfw no one comes to you so you can help them study
I don't know how I should feel about this.
>>
have fun being buried under a mountain of student loan debt while working a job that has nothing to do with your degree and didn't require any college to get, on top of still being a robot, you suckers
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 279x181
>studying a humanities degree
>no friends

I have no exciting prospects post graduation
>>
just try to have conversations with people in a relaxed way. stop resenting people who appear to be happier than you. once you talk to them they will stop seeming like horrible aliens, i promise. university is probably one of the best opportunities to be happy and at ease and free that you'll ever have
>>
Only real thing to complain about are.

1. Being forced to find partners to do group assignments with.
2. Having to visit real companies/institutions whatever. Cause the professors want to know real stuff for their "research."
>>
>statistics exam tomorrow
>can't get myself to prepare for it at all despite having about 30 days of time to do so
>probably going to drop out soon because I can't even finish the first semester's stuff while being in fifth

I have wasted so much time on this and all it does is make me feel bad. I wish I never started uni at all.
>>
>>27495342

What sorts of statistics? Is it simple X^2, or some hardcore stuff?
>>
File: modafinil.png (55 KB, 931x405) Image search: [Google]
modafinil.png
55 KB, 931x405
Anyone use modafinil/adderall?
Would you reccommend?
>>
>>27495451
It's a bit more than x^2, but not that hardcore. Standard deviation, correlation, regression are some terms I recall. As I said, didn't put much work into it.
>>
>>27493222
>A girl is nice to me
>This is bad because she's nice to other people too
I can't believe you complain about not having friends then say shit like this
>>
>>27494914
Most poeple fail tests because they can't be bothered, not because they need help
>>
>>27495520

You could learn all that in one day. All you need is to memorize some formulas. I kid you not.

It is probably simple stuff, no logarithms and shit? Global tests? Hypotesis and student t-test shit? If that is as hard as it gets I stand by my statement that you could just memorize 4-5 formulas and pass.
>>
>>27492705
I fap once a week if that.
>>
>>27494680
Just become a business major bro!
>>
>>27494941
You sound bitter anon. Not smart enough to get in?
>>
>>27491982
>Tfw you keep fucking failing your tests because of brain fog

>Tfw you get plenty of sleep each night and drink coffee but it doesn't help

>and drink coffee

Found your problem.
>>
>>27493071
>gf

Fuck off, kid. This isn't your board.
>>
>>27495886

What are you gonna do in life without a job? Can't work at StarBucks forever,
>>
>>27491982
had the exact same problem, eventually dropped out of college because of it
then found training for a job that was paying little and was low entry.
In those training classes didn't have the problem of falling asleep and brainfog.
Pass the training and work now at this low paying job.

to this day I don't know what was causing this. I didn't even drink coffee, only water. Had enough sleep always.
>>
>>27494680
If you are failing first semester math and physics assuming you are studying then switch majors and stop forcing your meme career
>>
>law and justice
>course is in private law
>instead of a final, have to do a mock trial
>would much prefer a final, I just want my grades and to get the fuck out of here
>group assignment is random, get paired with every single no-show/useless piece of chad shit in the room
>one is a legit drug dealer that tries to sell me drugs
>the other buys his drugs from him and does nothing
>one stacey has a kid and never contributes a god damn thing
>the other chad is out of town all the fucking time
>falls to me to literally do every fucking thing because I want a good grade
>trial is tomorrow, nobody knows what they're spposed to be doing except me
>tfw I already talked to the prof about individual marking instead of as a group so they all get 0s on it

It has been a big fucking piss off but I can't wait until they all realize I'm not carrying them
>>
>>27491866
Why do you live in a dorm instead of living with parents?
>>
I'm going to college this coming fall. If I talk to a lot of people can I become a normal fag? I can't take being a robot for another 4 years.
>>
File: muffled sobbing sounds.jpg (88 KB, 800x1155) Image search: [Google]
muffled sobbing sounds.jpg
88 KB, 800x1155
>>27491866
>roommate makes me drive him somewhere because his car is in the shop
>tells me that everyone else in the dorm thinks I am a sexual predator
>I don't even leave my room, how is that possible
>that is what he has tried to tell them
>they have tried to convince him that I am
>I am not
Why do normalfags do this?
>>
>>27494581
I feel you I'm 32. One asked my age, I lied and said 26. I hate myself.
>>
>>27491866
All the shit you go through that the Chad's and Stacy's don't builds character. As you get older you'll value the character you built and regret taking the easy ways a lot more than you'll value having spent daddy's money, coasting through life not becoming a more mature, hardened, and wise individual. Where the Chad's and Stacy's fail and give up, you'll succeed because you haven't been coddled your whole life.
>>
>>27496733
you should have told him that they're fucking with him, and that its good riddance you decided to not hang out with any of them and concentrate on your study

a possible reason for a cruel story like that to develop is when people fear you either because they don't know shit about you and your not doing anything to give them a good impression, or because your pretty good at (uni) and somebody needs to shit on you so he can secure his position among the other normies.
It all goes downstairs from there
>>
>20 page history paper due friday
>pic related
>>
>>27495460
Adderall is very helpful

Ive tried to order from that site but I had card issues
>>
God bless Murica and the freedom to pay for an education
>>
>>27495988
It's not something I do regularly, I've tried drinking coffee in the morning but it didn't help so I've stopped.
>>
>>27496872
How would they even know how my studies go? They know nothing about me.
>>
>>27496733
Eh, fuck them man they're just still children. The real sexual predators are the ones shoving drinks down girls throats at frats.

Have you tried to socialize at the dorm, just leaving the door open or studying in the lounge and greeting people from your hall? It can be easier than you think, most people are open to make friends at dorms.
>>
>>27496963
No. I tried in the first week to go to social events like my parents said, but I was uncomfortable doing anything at them, and never actually managed to talk to anyone that I wasn't uncomfortable around. I'm two semesters in now, so I think it is probably too late to turn my situation around now.
>>
I SEE THIS THREAD ALL THE FUCKING TIME

GET THE FUCK OUT

Y O U A R E N O T RO B O T S

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING UNIVERSITY FAGS

WAHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH

IM DOING A DEGREE I DONT LIKE WAHHHHH

BY DOING SAID DEGREE I CAN EASILY GET A JOB AND MOVE TO ANY COUNTRY ON THE FUCKING PLANET BECAUSE I HAVE A DEGREE

WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH

IM ALONE IN MY DORM ROOM

fucking kill yourselfs
>>
>tfw you dropped out of college and don't have to deal with any of that shit anymore
>>
File: AHHHHH.jpg (37 KB, 440x338) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH.jpg
37 KB, 440x338
>trying to study or browse 4chan alone in dorm
>room mate comes back from wherever and leaves the door wide fucking open
>all other doors are wide open also, some playing music
>people playing fucking hockey in the hallway, hitting the walls hard
>screaming and yelling, random autistic noises
>can't study because of this
>can't browse 4chan because door is wide open
>just sit there seething with rage
>roommate goes to his desk and does whatever because apparently he isn't bothered by the noise

What is even the fucking point of keeping the fucking door open if you're not going to socialize? My roommate socializes with the floor almost as little as I do, yet it's like he feels inclined to keep it open if there are others chatting in the hallway, or if other doors are open. Just fucking why???
>>
File: 1454232757779.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454232757779.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>27497047
>BY DOING SAID DEGREE I CAN EASILY GET A JOB AND MOVE TO ANY COUNTRY ON THE FUCKING PLANET BECAUSE I HAVE A DEGREE

STEM robots flunk out and Liberal Arts robots end up in debt with a degree that gets them nowhere
>>
File: 1459219978730.jpg (55 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
1459219978730.jpg
55 KB, 616x519
>>27496029
>>27493737
>>27493224
>missing the point of his post
>>
File: SILVIODANTE.jpg (19 KB, 408x320) Image search: [Google]
SILVIODANTE.jpg
19 KB, 408x320
>C+ on test I thought I failed miserably
>Perfect score on another test
>Finally graduating next month

It took me way too long to finish my degree, but at least I did it I guess.
>>
>>27491866
I'm changing my major to something that will make me MUCH MUCH happier. I don't give a fuck about the other students. I go in, do my shit, and get out. Just try to get the most out of school for yourself, mayne.
>>
>>27497139
W00t w00t! At last that pain is over.
>>
>>27497091
because it's comfy and it's an invitation for others to stop by and chat
>>
>>27497028
I get you, I always hated the dorm social events they had.
But talking casually in a relaxed setting is easier (in my opinion) than the awkwardness created by forced socializing.

Two semesters is definitely not too late. Sure, people may be less apt to socialize now that they have cliques (depending on how big your school is) but you can still make friends.
Try joining a club. Or smoke cigarettes, it's an easy way to meet people in dorms honestly.
>>
>>27497365
>But talking casually in a relaxed setting is easier (in my opinion) than the awkwardness created by forced socializing
People say this, but, in my experience, it isn't true. The only conversations I have had here are with people I am put into groups with, and while they are awkward, at least I am expected to speak. I can't just approach a girl I like and start talking to her, that would just reinforce the suspicion everyone here has when I inevitably fail miserably (it should be noted that I have non-meme mental illness).

I am in a club, the history club, but haven't met anyone I socialize with casually, and I don't want to smoke.
>>
>>27495460
>>27495460
Armodafinil from there didn't work for me well but the modafinil does. It's kind of just a light energetic awakeness aura kind of thing.
3-fpm is good too, I alternate to not run up tolerances of each too much

>>27496902
>not buying with bitcoin for 20% off
How does it feel to be a failure
>>
>>27497341
No, sorry, it's objectively not comfy being berated by constant racket directly outside of your door.
>>
>tfw seems like everyone flirts with girls and parties in college
>only i sit alone with no friends
i can't bear this pain any longer
>>
>>27497438
I would recommend just talking to people and try to make friends before you try to talk to girls in a romantic sense. In my experiences, meeting girls through mutual friends is the best way to find a relationship.

If you have a mental illness, maybe try seeing a therapist (if you aren't already) and get their advice on how to make friends, they'd probably know better than you or I.

Maybe talk to people in your classes more, you can always just bitch about the class or talk about the subject matter if you find it interesting. Plus its good to talk about your major to people because then you can learn more while socializing.
>>
>>27497899
I said it is a non-meme mental illness. Therapy doesn't do shit.
>>
>>27491866
Universities and 'higher education' is nothing but a separation mechanism for rich people to inherit their social status to their children and segregate others away from it. Haven't you realised this yet?

It literally invented to keep people like you and me away and lock us in the low wage sector. Yet you feel bad for some reason when they openly show it to you? You either box through all the bullshit and toughen up, or let them win. Your choice.

But don't think you will actually learn anything there or make friends. This is not your world. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>27497091
Fucking tell him to shut the door then you whiny little piss of shit
>>
>>27498040
While this is true to an extent, I think it applies more to the social aspects of school and to meme degrees like business.

There are plenty of Asians here who aren't particularly smart, don't come from rich families, are depressed as fuck and hate their lives and just watch cartoons all day, but they're going to be somewhat successful some day because they tough it out through shitty degrees and work hard. It's not a place to learn, but that piece of paper you get at the end can be worth a lot if you use it right
>>
File: 1437496591858.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1437496591858.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>25
>just starting uni because I'm now unable to work my old job due to an injury
>self-concious because I'm surrounded by people 7 years younger than me and I don't know what's hip or cool anymore
>everyone else seems to be rich and well-dressed
>I come in wearing jeans, a tshirt, ratty old sneakers, and my shitty jacket that I can't afford to replace
>always look like I just woke up from a late night of hard drinking
>>
>>27499160
There are a lot of 25+ people in universities anon, more than you imagine. But you probably don't speak to them so you don't know.
Anyhow, remember the reason you came there and focus your mind to it. They honestly don't matter
>>
I really want to drop out. I take little interest in this engineering stuff. The debt is killing me. I want to not worry about tests and projects anymore and just read literature and philosophy and tend to my hobbies.

But at the same time doing so would disappoint my mom, I would not know what else to do and the worst is I would have no other way to make friends and I'll sure as hell never get a gf. However the stress is so much I'm about to say fuck it.
>>
>>27499305
I've yet to meet any in my classes, at least. I usually just wish I was at home playing video games.
>>
>>27491866
>tfw you keep missing all of your classes
>tfw you don't even have ONE (1) friend to talk to
>>
I wish I could go to a uni, but I'm poor. My mother is in a mental institution, and have seen my father in over 5 years.

Must be nice to be a closet robot and have your parents pay for your education.

Stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>27499398
Have you tried applying for grants? You are a perfect case of governmental/private scholarship
>>
I keep trying to convince myself I have a chance with this girl I talk to but I know that isn't true. Why would she go for me when there are a million other guys trying to go for her and she has a boyfriend.

It's a shitty feel knowing that you and someone could just never ever be together.

If anyone has any music to make me feel better that would be great
>>
File: 1441844383677.png (894 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441844383677.png
894 KB, 1024x1024
>decide to spend the night studying for an exam the following day instead of sleeping
>end up watching videos on youtube and shitposting on 4chan instead
>fall asleep during the exam

why am I such a retard
>>
>Have oral presentation in front of class tomorrow
>>
>>27499736
It comes with being a robot, being a retard and not studying when you should is what most of us do.
>>
File: 1457331304459.jpg (70 KB, 725x516) Image search: [Google]
1457331304459.jpg
70 KB, 725x516
>2500 word paper on For Whom The Bell Tolls due tomorrow in 12 hrs
>haven't started

is this doable bros? inspire me please, this is the last english assignment i will ever need do but i am scared a f right now
>>
>>27500149
You can do it if you close 4chan in this moment, start working right now and don't stop until you're done.
>>
>>27494581
>>27496835
Just embrace it.

Anything is better than being a NEET when you're 30. You're doing the right thing.
>>
>>27500149
Like the Metallica song?
>>
>>27498040

oooorrrrrr

Universities could exist as places of higher learning and discovery, part of which is to impart wisdom in future generations even if they choose to misuse it.

How about that, anon?
>>
Does anyone have the comic of a guy drinking beer and talking about how stupid some things are?
>>
>>27500149
if you haven't already, get on jstor or ebscohost and read a couple of legitimate academic papers on the book just to get an idea on what people have been talking about and what you should focus on
use those to get a rough idea of your topic, then start with your strongest point and write a body paragraph or two before even thinking about a thesis
obviously quote the book liberally, but it's also helpful to use your secondary sources because you sound smart and you can add more arguments for or against those specific positions
once you have a couple body paragraphs, try to formulate a finalized thesis, then go back and revise your paragraphs to make sure they all adhere to your argument
then just keep writing as you now have your thesis and a couple of supporting arguments you can build on
>>
stay strong cactus man
>>
>tfw stuck at semester 2 when i should be at 7
>>
File: image_14.jpg (16 KB, 226x240) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
16 KB, 226x240
>halfway through 4th semester
>history degree
>wake up everyday knowing that it will be exactly like the previous day
>drive to campus at 730
>morning classes
>walk half a mile to the dining hall because campus is stupidly laid out
>walk the mile back to my car
>drive home
>watch anime
>read for stupid global economics class
>watch more anime
>study german
>sleep
>wake up
>do it all over again
I have become a true robot on a preprogrammed track, performing the same tasks in the same manner. I can only hope that one day my gears stop spinning and I can just rust away.
>>
>>27491982
Try taking modafinil. You can order it online and its pretty safe. It does actually work.
>>
File: 1456992149987.jpg (36 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1456992149987.jpg
36 KB, 511x428
>>27500265
Thanks anon I was stuck on a thesis
I will get to it right now writing some body paragraphs of vague general significance
>>
>>27500036
I'm so sorry, Anon. I hope you do well.
>>
tfw when prepared, but do poorly on orgo exam. tfw exam was, i just let my nerves get to me.
>>
>>27500427
trust me i just got through the exact same thing with Timon of Athens, Shakespeare's literal worst play. just ignore the anxiety, start talking about what you feel comfortable about, and your mind will start organizing your thoughts on its own as you write. by the time you finish a couple of legitimate body paragraphs, you'll have the momentum you need to get through the rest
you'll be okay man, just don't let the feels get to you.
also seriously, i cannot stress how helpful it is to read other people's work on the same book before you try to do the same even if you're just seeing which passages they find significant
>>
Tfw all friends moved away or stopped talking to me
Tfw even the teacher asks why I'm quiet
Tfw failing stats which'll ruin my chances of getting into the program I want
Tfw want to start cutting again
>>
Why are so many robots in meme fields like lolberal arts?
I Always thought robots where more inclined to go into STEM.
>>
>>27500653
Most robots in STEM already dropped out.
>>
>>27500653
see
>>27497119
>>27500697

robots aren't made for hard work
generally pepe bots join stem and then drop out
wojak bots join liberal arts and coast the first two years before dropping out year 3/4 once the damage is already done but the work has gotten too hard
>>
File: 1421789773638.png (184 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
1421789773638.png
184 KB, 453x668
>>27500743
>tfw wojak bot
>>
>>27491866
>>professor mocks me for it ("like, like....what, anon?")
What shit university did you got o most professors I met were understanding of guys likes us cause they were often massive nerds for their fields anyway.
>>
File: 1428204462510.png (336 KB, 800x828) Image search: [Google]
1428204462510.png
336 KB, 800x828
>>27496664
keep it up anon. im proud of you.
>>
>>27500653
i did IT and switched to history cause IT is fucking boring i didn't even get bad grades in it

i'm probably just gonna graduate and be homeless so i don't really give a fuck
>>
>>27501273
>tf
English/Phil double major. Busting my ass to have no future. That's fine though, maybe in my darkest hour recollections of Dante and Kant will make life liveable.
>>
>>27501298
it's okay this is the life we chose

my friend is going to own a dispensary in california in like a year so i'll probably save up working some wagecuck job to fly out there and work/live with him (we already agreed to do it if it all works out)

it's the only hope i have left
>>
>finish master's degree
>immediately get a job
>it sucks

I yearn for a no stress, minimum wage job like the ones I used to have as a student BUT NOW NO ONE WILL HIRE ME BECAUSE I HAVE MY DEGREE.

I can't just lie either since I'll have a 6-7 year gap in my resume...then i'd have to make up some fake life/jobs.

Gonna fucking kill myself.
>>
>>27491866
buckle up your boot straps and just try harder
>>
File: 1453986636034.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1453986636034.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>27501569
we're all fucked in the end anon, try not to take things so seriously. try to remember this is all just going on in a little projector in your head.

to all my anons in this thread, alwyas look on the bright side of life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
>>
File: regret.webm (552 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
regret.webm
552 KB, 480x480
>come into college very nervous about making friends since i didn't have any in high school
>shockingly actually made a solid friend group freshman year
>plan on living with three good friends in an apartment the year after
>the week before we're getting ready to sign the lease they tell me that they can't live with the fourth guy
>didnt wanna be a dick and leave him alone so i stuck with him and we got a place the next year
>spend most of the first semester drifting away from other two friends and living with a guy i don't even really wanna live with
>end of the semester comes around and they tell me one of their roommates is dropping out and they need a fourth guy
>sign on in a heartbeat because the only other option is living with the guy im currently living with again
>expect to grow closer with them again since they asked me of all people
>second semester comes and we hang out a bit
>the more time goes by, the more i see that they're constantly out doing things without me
>every time we hang out, im the one who initiates it
>stop texting them for a while
>literally don't talk to them for weeks
>they see me on campus and act so happy to see me but i know its all fake anyway
>i was just the person they picked that was tolerable and wouldnt get them kicked out of their place
I mean I'm not mad that they do things without me or that they have other friends, I'm mad that they act like they really like me and care about me so much when I'm more or less just a close acquaintance to them at this point.

Also,
>tfw no gf
>tfw never a gf
>>
>>27502164
I understand how you feel becuase I went through the same shit with my "friends" in hs. In many ways it's almost better to have no friends than to be a tag along friend. Fortunately now I actually have a friend now who wants to hang out with me and will initiate it even though he's a total normie and gets pretty annoying sometimes.
>>
>need to write my thesis to graduate this semester
>i picked a shitty topic and now I only have a month left and it's to late to change
>will probably need to spend another semester because of this
I keep making bad decisions over and over again
>>
>make it to 1 out of 3 classes today
>exam tomorrow
>failed first one so this is a do or die exam
>get home and plan to study
>eat some food
>take a shit
>bring laptop into bathroom with me
>jack off, browse, shit post, jackoff again
>3 and a half hours have gone by
>it's 10:30 at night.
>I haven't studied at all.
>feel bad and anxious, get on r9k to feel comfy and avoid feeling bad.
>post this.
>>
File: 1423010930366.jpg (10 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1423010930366.jpg
10 KB, 350x334
>>27502346
>haven't studied at all
>feel bad and anxious, get on r9k to feel comfy and avoid feeling bad.
iktfb
>>
File: 1457375129445-tech.png (30 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
1457375129445-tech.png
30 KB, 747x491
>>27502346
>haven't studied at all.
>>feel bad and anxious, get on r9k to feel comfy and avoid feeling bad.
God damn it this hits hard
>>
>>27500265
Good advice anon, thanks cuh
>>
>Have to play a Dragon Age game for my Uni class
>Have to show up to lectures on second life for the same class

I don't know how to feel about this
>>
>procrastinating on thesis when it's already "all nighter" danger-tier
>looking at porn of this girl I know who I didn't know did porn until recently and feeling bad about myself
>>
>>27502786
Was it origins? becuase if not this sounds like Tumblr: The Class
>>
>>27502813
We can chose any of the 3 Dragon Age games
>>
>>27502786

>Have to play a Dragon Age game for my Uni class

What the fuck? Which one and why?
>>
File: file.png (54 KB, 1677x366) Image search: [Google]
file.png
54 KB, 1677x366
>>27502838
It's an upper division general ed class. Everyone has to take one upper division science and one upper division humanities course. The course is called Literature and Technology.
>>
>>27502820
Go with origins. 2 and 3 are absolute shit.
>>
>>27502870
Way ahead of you, I already pirated Origins with a HD texture pack
>>
>>27501569
>have minimum wage job
>its super stressful because i have so much reponsibility piled on me
I deserve so much more than I get, I'm trying to get an easier job somehwere else
>>
>>27502860
>that pic
is that a joke?

That is worse than this Intro To Ethnic studies class that I have to take to fulfill my diversity credit if I want to graduate.
>>
>>27502968
I don't really see the issue with it. It is unorthodox, but it makes sense when the topic is technology affecting literature
>>
File: 4349324.gif (511 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
4349324.gif
511 KB, 500x210
>>27491866
Any robots have midterms? Its like fucking war out here, im barely surviving on energy drinks, chocolate bars and 3 hours of sleep. Just one more week before it ends, then I have to start prepping for finals.
>>
File: war is hell.png (350 KB, 447x331) Image search: [Google]
war is hell.png
350 KB, 447x331
>mfw spent my first 3 years in a tiny dorm room shared with another guy and our beds and a desk took up 90% of the room
>>
File: tumblr_ll40xaMK9U1qfok0w.gif (451 KB, 166x125) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ll40xaMK9U1qfok0w.gif
451 KB, 166x125
>>27491866

You stupid fucking idiots, all of you.

You think you have "uni feels"? Fuck you.

You have NO idea what the real "uni feel" is, graduating in a few months, being thrust into the real world with what is more or less a meme degree (you know it's true), with parents that are not only disappointed in you but not going to let you live with them - and not only this, but you have no car, not even a license, just a fucking learner's permit.

NO prospects, you don't even know where the fuck you're going to live when the lease on your place expires at the end of the semester.

FUCK you

You think college/university is hard? Do you REALLY think that if you sat down for a solid two hours each day for each subject, you would master the subject material within a single month? And if this is impossible for you, FUCK you you have NO worth to ANY company, ANY internship, ANY BREATHING HUMAN FUCKING BEING
>>
>>27503081
I'm in the quarter system so I just started a new set of classes. Good luck though
>>
>>27503104
That sounds like your own fault for getting a meme degree
>>
>>27503124

You've missed the point.

STEM degrees are oversaturated, liberal arts degrees are worthless, and you are DELUDING yourself if you think that you are the exception to this rule. People who don't understand this, people who are this painfully ignorant, those are the people I pity the most. They will learn the hard way.
>>
>>27503163
>STEM degrees are oversaturated, liberal arts degrees are worthless
But I'm not getting either of these
>>
>>27503163
>STEM degrees are oversaturated, liberal arts degrees are worthless
This is true. If you are in the US you should be studying econ/finance/accounting or dropping out.
>>
>>27491866
>academically suspended for 5 years after sequential shit semesters
>dick around as electrician for a year
>shipping to navy bootcamp as a cyber d00d next month
>getting paid to get certifications and credits towards an associates

College is a sham
>>
>>27500653
shut the fuck up you faggot nobody cares that you majored in STEM
>>
>>27502164
I know this feel
>they see me on campus and act so happy to see me but i know its all fake anyway
why do normies do this
>>
File: 1458478968936.jpg (77 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
1458478968936.jpg
77 KB, 750x742
>Keep making notes weeks ahead of actual lectures
>Still panicking
>Start going to the gym, try to get shit together
>Getting ok grades considering difficulty of courses personally satisfied given the work I put in
>Still panicking
>Outside of grades I have literally nothing
>Tried to talk to cute girl
>Managed to get her snapchat
>She stopped snapping back a few days ago

At least when they lay me down they can say I didn't try at least once
>>
>>27503171
>you are DELUDING yourself if you think that you are the exception to this rule
>>
>>27497539
how would you describe the armodafinil effects on you?
>>
File: 1457978006470.jpg (73 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1457978006470.jpg
73 KB, 540x540
>5th week first semester of first year
>already hate all but one class, hate all the over entitled women and numale cucks that are the whole domestic student population, shitty self obsessed lecturers
> realising I have moved myself 1600 kilometres away from my family and cosy hometown into a living hell in the city immediately after highschool
>can't afford to break my lease, parents can't afford to help me
>each day I spend considering suicide

"university will be a new start and the best years of your life anon"
>>
>>27503560
I guess you're right. I'm just deluding myself. i'm actually getting a STEM degree and I didn't even know it. Thanks for opening my eyes
>>
>paper due tomorrow
>exam tomorrow
>haven't started paper
>haven't studied for exam
>got an email telling me I'm at risk of academic probation if I don't improve my gpa this semester.

I don't understand why I keep avoiding doing this work. It makes me feel insane. I know I should be doing homework and studying but I just keep avoiding it.
I feel like I've become behaviorally conditioned like a fucking rat that expects a shock or something.
I thought spring break might offer me a vacation and allow me to reset. It just made things worse.
I want off mr bones college ride.
I just want it to stop. If I get kicked out of school I will never come back. I will join the army or become a vagabond.
>I only have 2 semesters left to graduate.
>I should have taken this semester off. I was in no mental condition to handle school this semester.
>It's too late now. I can't withdraw.
>just make it stop. I just want it to stop. Please. let me have a break.
>I just need time off school to not live in constant anxiety.
>>
i had a bad trip last saturday.

thought i was slipping through time b/c i messed up and started losing my short term memory b/c heart rate too high.

thought i was going to have to live in some shit country in the past.

spooky stuff. Was my first time blacking out. Lost a couple hours in my memory.
>>
>>27503746
oh by the way it was three tokes of weed
>>
>>27503783
correct!
origiginaer
>>
File: 1448058056387.png (108 KB, 425x437) Image search: [Google]
1448058056387.png
108 KB, 425x437
>written all i have to say in my paper
>50% word count
>>
>have no friends
>literally know about 3 peoples names
>sit alone every class
>nearest person is at least 2 seats away
>>
File: 1453241268182.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1453241268182.png
291 KB, 750x366
>>27491866
oh god this hit too close to home
except that i have to pay for my own tuition fees
haha
hah
>>
2 years ago I started my first year of Uni. 5 weeks in I was already starting to skip a class. by the end of the semster, I only went to stuff I had to. I only passed 1/4 course.
Second semester I thought fuck it, I have to do this. It only lasted 2 weeks before I gave up and lived off student welfare and my weekend job, and played WoW during the week.
Failed my second semster, got a polite email saying i can only do 4 courses the next year and if I fail any of them I'll get stood down. told my mum and she said quit my job and move back home, where I was on the dole (jobseeker benefit)

Best year of my life desu, i loved playing vidya without a care in the world, only knowing I had to get up at 8am on the weekends for work
>>
File: feelspin.gif (113 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
feelspin.gif
113 KB, 498x594
>when people actively avoid you in lectures and you're left with a few empty seats on either side
>>
>>27504113
>when a qt sits next to you at the front row and says hi
>she never talks to you again but still sits next to you with her friend
>>
>>27497132
>Thinking we care about this normie's "point" anyway
>>
>>27493003
>>27491866
what the fuck? University lecture attendance isn't compulsory why the fuck would he bug you about not attending
>>
>>27491866
>>Keep making notes weeks ahead of actual lectures
>>Still panicking
>>Start going to the gym, try to get shit together
>>Getting ok grades considering difficulty of courses personally satisfied given the work I put in
>ZETA ME VIOLO
>AUXILIO
>>
>>27503953
this is what anime has been training you for: add fillers for all that theyre worth.
>>
>>27491982
Google 'The Overinght Student' right now
>>
>>27504254
i talk in serious

ZETA ME VIOLO
>>
>>27504350
>"The bible is a great tool..."
stopped reading.
>>
>>27491866
More like life feels.
>21 and an apprentice
>saving for a car ~$5000 while still paying the rent, feeding my whole household (long story im the sole income in my family) and helping friends and family when I can.
>have 4k saved and running out of time to buy a car before the person i carpool with to work moves far away.

Im not an envious man but seeing people i was friends with, owning nice cars, owning houses and having girlfriends and travelling is killing me inside. I feel shit, my whole life ive struggled financially and ive had to buy my own school books since i was 15 and feed myself since 16.

I dont hate rich people but i get a little sad sometimes when i look at facebook. I just want to do well myself someday....
>>
>>27495674
This. The terms the anon recalls are all simple high-school AP Statistics stuff
>>
I can't get myself to study at all. I'm stuck as a history major. I fucking hate STEMfags. I'm fucking jealous of them and I hope they all have miserable lives down the road.
>>
first off, get organized and start going to class. you'll feel much better being on top of your shit everyday

SHOWER

quit your part time job if you can

start regularly working out (search bill philips back to fit, its a perfect beginner program)

use your gaming time to read instead
stop gaming

get a haircut

and finally youll start gaining some confidence
>>
>>27503088
>literally sharing your bedroom with another human you arent having sex with

ill never understand this american meme
>>
>>27504544
Same. I was duped into taking a liberal arts degree (I actually come from a physics/ maths background but my fucking selfish English teacher convinced me to "not follow the crowd" and do English lit as a degree- being young and impressionable, I believed her).

Needless to say, nobody in my family has come close to university, hence I was totally oblivious to the economy, where the money is etc. Realising now that I actually should have followed the crowd and graduated in stem to get a decent job so I can pay the fucking rent because my mom can't anymore.

Also at this point I really didn't give a shit about education- I sort of fell into university off my academic talents rather than hard work. Now I'm stuck with a useless degree, no friends b/c depression, no money, job prospects are shit, parents relying on me for money but I can't provide, mom has mental illnesses, dad is fucking useless, little bro kicked out of college and is a NEET, I'm in 25k+ debt and wasted 3 years of my life learning nothing useful.

Most of the above is down to my selfish English teacher, who didn't think for a second that maybe given my financial circumstances it would have been wiser to opt in for a more lucrative degree. But no, it was always her own pride that mattered, even at the expense of a poverty stricken kid wasting his prime years in pursuit of absolute shit.

Fuck me, this makes me mad just thinking about it. Some teachers are just fucking scum like that.
>>
>>27503576
Mild to nonexistent. I definitely not is the modafinil though
>>
>>27503576
But it could just be me. You never know which one will work best for which person
>>
>>27504129
>when you muster up the confidence to ask the qt in front of you for her coursebook and that's the first and last time you ever interact with her
>>
This is why I am okay with my government recently cutting grant money for students from low income families.

You're all lazy fucking dropouts who are willingly putting yourselves into debt, at least do it on your own back instead of the governments.
>>
File: 1453619997420.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453619997420.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
>think arts degrees are a complete waste of time
>business degrees are for normals and idiots
>stem has too much (better) people in it
>trades / services are clogged
>all degree jobs require an extraordinary amount of experience for entry-level jobs

>28 hours till census date for 2nd year stem degree

the whole system seems like a complete waste of time and money
>>
>>27505083
What the fuck do we do anon?

I myself am also finishing my liberal art degree this year (history major), where the fuck do we go from here?
>>
>Have to take three exams in the next twelve months
>They have a failure rate of 65-70 percent
>Profs won't change their lecture nor their exams because muh prestige
>Wonder why their departments die out
>I have to pass these exams, failed twice
>If I fail for the third time, I'll get kicked out of university
Go to university, they said. It will be the best time of your life, they said.
>>
File: 1434415421568.jpg (500 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1434415421568.jpg
500 KB, 800x600
>>27494680
if you failed first semester physics you are going to get your shit pushed in by engineering weed-out courses
>>
>>27503382
>>Tried to talk to cute girl
>>Managed to get her snapchat

well done, Anon, there is hope for you yet. Keep trying.

try, fail, try again, fail better
>>
File: 1458347178583.jpg (52 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
1458347178583.jpg
52 KB, 600x684
>>27500653
STEM is difficult
>>
>>27505404
you get an unrelated job and advertise the fact that you have a college degree.
Stem jobs are great for working in your field like engineering or something.
Liberal education is more general and is applied to everything that isn't technically specific.
>>
American college seems so depressing and shit I just live at home with my parents University in Australia is so much better oh did I mention we don't have to pay for it either till we have a job earning 54,000 a year or more.
>>
>>27500653
I stopped caring about school and by extension math around the same time I realized I was a robot. That was in like 5th grade.
Don't pay attention to math for 8 years of school and try to suddenly give a shit about it in college and you too can feel what it's like to be developmentally disabled.
Most of math is memorization based on repetition and I don't have the motivation or the discipline to memorize that shit unless I'm coerced into it.
So I'll watch Khan academy and get it to pass generals, but then I'll forget it within days and start all over again.
That is why I didn't go into engineering despite building shit being my favorite thing in the world.
>>
>>27505699
What degree are you doing anon?

Fellow Ausbot here, going to finish my BA then do a JD, don't even have to worry about paying my loans back for a long time.
>>
>>27505770
I'm doing Secondary Education maybe it's a meme idk but I've never been great at anything in life so I just decided on teaching.
>>
>hanging out with roommates, shooting the shit and discussing plans
>notice the time
>3:18 AM
>everyone says "fuck it" and goes to bed
>have to catch a train for work at 8 AM
>I decide to pop and adderall and stay up
>writing on the roof of my apartment building, watching the sun rise over the buildings
I never really loved college, but I will miss the opportunities it offered over the years.

I'm graduating in May, with a couple job offers already, so I'm just coasting through my courses, enjoying my time left.
>>
>>27505888
I've been thinking about teaching as well, but do you really think it's a job suited to a robot?
>>
>exam in 8 hours.
>5am
>haven't studied.
>still shitposting.
>why am I like this
>>
>seventh week of the second semester out of twelve (each semester lasts 15 weeks, and a year has two semesters)
>studying almost 5+ hours every day
>have to attend every class or I can't get my points which not only decide my grade but also whether or not I can do exams
>doing exercises at home every day so that takes away around a hour often
>literally have less than 3 hours a day free
God damn, I wish I could take a break. I don't mind this much studying in a sense that I don't have any social life, nor do I want to, but I just wish I could spend some more time reading, playing video games or doing whatever else I like. It's not even too much to ask, it's all activies tied to home.
>>
>first semester is over
>I know 5 people by name
>only went out about 5 times in 6 months and all of those times it was with a friend I knew way before I started studying

I seriously don't know how to get to know people
>>
>>27506142
>4th year of university.
>know no one by name. Have no friends. Only friend is back in my hometown.

stop trying to do it right and just fucking talk to people or you'll end up like me.
>>
File: 1450092427686.gif (1 MB, 332x173) Image search: [Google]
1450092427686.gif
1 MB, 332x173
>Doing really well in Organic Chemistry 2
>Just need to get a 55% on my final or better and I get a B at least
I gonna make it guys
>>
>>27505953
For me personally it is the right job. I think it's going to be hard with a lot of students but what will be worth it is telling the nerds the nobodies that they can make it. I'll really look out for the ones who were just like me in high school awkward, nerdy and shun by the other students I can't wait to get into the job and bond with students.
>>
>>27506287
Fair enough, I can understand that, but what gets me is dealing with retarded kids who don't want to learn and will make it their mission to make your life a living hell.

The thought of that makes me not want to teach, how do you deal with that?
>>
>>27491866
>vacation
>going to university
Should've known beforehand m8
Chances are you'll just end up with a useless degree and be no better than you were before.
>>
File: D1vYe8v.jpg (57 KB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
D1vYe8v.jpg
57 KB, 540x531
>4th year
>literally less than a month until I graduate
>still haven't developed work ethic or study patterns or anything resembling them
>literally 6500 words due tomorrow that I haven't started
>recognise that this is such a pathetic grievance it's a meme on /r9k/
>haven't started my thesis due in the last week of April
>don't even care about my degree at all
>didn't want to go to university, didn't want to become a wage cuck living with my mum until 30

i just want to get drunk and message girls things i'll regret in the morning, fucking kill me
>>
>>27506374
It's definitely going to be hard I guess it is half what university teaches you and half trial and error on your own I mean as a starting teacher it's definitely going to be difficult but as you progress through your career I'm sure it becomes easier to deal with or you just stop giving a fuck. I just like the perks of teaching etc Holidays and the pay keeps rising till you retire. They're desperate for people to teach out at WA and SA as well and will pay you good money but I'm looking forward to teaching in the suburbs not having to compute to the city every day.
>>
>>27506436
commute*
>>
>>27506436
Are teachers really in high demand? Or is that only in WA and SA?
>>
>>27506479
It depends what type of teaching you want to do I think Maths and Science teachers will always be in more demand then say P.E. and English Teachers. That is not to say you can't get a job everyone I know has jumped right into a job out of their teaching degree and I'm from Queensland I think a lot of people are doing teaching degrees now though so there will be less demand in the future but I don't think you'll have trouble ever getting a job in teaching and they really want more Male teachers.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 954x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 954x715
>desperately paraphrasing to fill essays has become a necessary skill in """academia"""

Why do they do this?
>>
>>27497047
>projecting this hard

uvsbljdsbfv;laieduvlaib (original enough?)
>>
>>27491982
>brainfog

this thing is the bane of my existence. I have tried so much to get rid of it and it worked pretty well but sometimes I still get it out of nowhere, and it's basically a ticket to a guaranteed fuck up of a test.

Somethings I did to help alleviate it:

>sleep for atleast 8.5 hours at proper times (e.g. not from 3 to 11)
>stay away from energy drink and coffee, they make everything worse the day after
>start eating breakfast and eat more nutritous stuff
>do light exercise, atleast go out for a short walk regularly
>take noopept

as for the last point, noopept is really cheap and there's basically no downsides to taking it. its effects are subtle but it helps greatly in the long run.
>>
>>27491866
>says that I'm wasting "my parent's money" and that I need to participate more in class

Lol American "universities" ahahahahahahhahahah
>>
>>27491866

>going to class

There's your problem
>>
File: 1424516369896.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1424516369896.gif
47 KB, 306x469
gonna drop all my classes tomorrow (today)

just cuck my life up senpai
>>
>>27497091
rotate your desk so it isn't facing the door gayboy
>>
>>27504113

Fucking this I've taken just to hating everyone and not even looking at people in lectures anymore
>>
>>27507631

>tfw all they fucking want is pages of citations and quotes

Why the fuck even ask for an essay then? If all they want is you to regurgitate other people's research and ideas verbatim
>>
who /can't use the library because of having to hold in farts/ here
>>
>Be graduating in June
>Only person in family from my generation to graduate from real 4-year university on time, if at all.
>Currently have job that I will continue after graduation
>Job pays more than what most relatives currently make
>Got rejected from every med school I applied to, will try again next year

And yet the last point overshadows everything I've accomplished. I'm currently getting shat on by family members who mostly have never attended college or whose kids have already flunked out since my job isn't "high status" enough and due to the last point.
>>
just tell the professor to shut the fuck and do his job

you're not a kid anymore anon, you don't need to call them sir and kiss their ass anymore, tell them to fuck off if they start being rude
>>
File: 1436197035416.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1436197035416.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>need to write an essay
>all the books on my topic are out
>request them back
>they're STILL NOT FUCKING BACK
>ESSAY DUE TOMORROW

IF YOU SIT ON LIBRARY BOOKS FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>27508718
I sit on them to lower the average by fucking over plebs like you.

git good, faggot.
>>
File: 1444250873278.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1444250873278.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>27508731
WE DON'T EVEN GET MARKED ON AVERAGES
>>
>>27492906
Dude. At 24 the government will pay. You're fucking up
>>
>>27492705
love this meme XDD
>>
>>27493071
>gf
stopped reading their, hope you and your precious roastie bitch get kidnapped by isis and beheaded
>>
File: 1447635610270.png (34 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
1447635610270.png
34 KB, 450x367
>tfw community college
>tfw 3.9 GPA instead of a 4.0
>tfw constantly teetering on the edge of 90% in my current classes and keep having panic attacks thinking I fucked it up or about getting a 4.0
>tfw it doesn't matter because I'll never make it out of community college and into a real university
I don't even know why I'm trying, it's not like I have a future
>>
>>27496732
Yes. This is your one and only most important chance to leave behind everything. Leave behind the internet. Clean up your social media now so you don't scare people off. better to look inactive than like a psychopath. Clean yourself up. Smile. Use people as an avenue to other people. You'll make it if you don't relapse
>>
I miss my Psychology professor, pretty sure that guy was on the spectrum or had been bullied in the past because he had a 0-tolerance policy for disrespect in his classroom.

>CC psychology class with a mix of adults and teens
>Stacy girls that sat up front laughing and joking around all the time
>some quiet guy in the back stutters while answering a question to the professor
>the Stacys snicker
>professor EXPLODES on them, berates them for their attitudes, goes on about how he never tolerates someone berating a person trying to learn
>kicks them out for the rest of the day
>professor goes back to normal, smiling and lecturing

>group project
>professor assigns partners by counting off numbers
>thank fucking God

>lets us take group quizzes
>"or you can work alone for extra points"
>>
>>27491866
>most of those chads will be handed good jobs through their friends or family
>you'll be stuck begging for some bottom of the barrel bullshit
>chad will make 6 figures doing nothing while you get paid less than half to do his job for him
>stacy will either get betabux or live on your tax dollars

It's not going to get better. All you can do is embrace the slacker life.
>>
>>27508709
>professor passive-aggressively gives you a B
>>
>>27497132
They didn't miss the point of his post, OP missed the point of this board
>>
>>27508898
Still higher than what OP would have gotten.
>>
File: 1445714073598.jpg (241 KB, 600x498) Image search: [Google]
1445714073598.jpg
241 KB, 600x498
>first year
>a gorgeous asian girl actually talks to me
>we hit it off, she actively seeks me out
>i'm too autistic to take things further
>didn't get her number or even facebook

This was the last time I had success with girls. I'm almost finished third year now.
>>
>>27499398
>>27499548
Really. Just go to a Community College nearby and have them walk through all the grants and scholarships available. They always do the best job I've found. Then apply to a normal Uni with those same scholarships
>>
File: walltexture.png (3 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
walltexture.png
3 KB, 265x190
>>27500388
>>27500388
You are missing the most important part of asian culture. It's the #1 most important export from Japan to the US.

Incremental improvements. Look at your life. You're doing the same activities each day, but you don't have to do the same thing each day. Pick one thing a day and try to improve it. It could be something you do better or it could be something you've never done before. Look for anything in your routine that you can improve. And do it. Don't make excuses. There is always something you can improve.

That is how you make it through repetition
>>
>>27504113
I call it the buffer zone
>>
File: 20160319131412_1.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160319131412_1.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
>parents, elder brother and elder sister all met their significant other in university
>about to graduate from masters and still no gf

pic related, what I probably look like to grills
>>
>>27508857
Thank you anon. I'll try my best to fake it until I make it. Do I have to get a normie haircut? I have longish hair. Is that a turn off?
>>
>>27509217
Any hair is good as long as you actually take care of it. Gross long hair won't work. Make sure you don't dress weird. Be plain because plain works until you learn what good looks like. Posture is one of the most important hidden features that you don't realize is scaring people off. Smile with good posture and you could look like anything
>>
>>27496891
did you manage to make progress by now robot?
>>
>go into accounting because "muh security" even though I hate math
>classes are easy but it makes me want to kill myself
>mom disappointed in me for not going to an ivy league even though I never wanted to and the only reason she got in was through being a poor puerto rican
>going to a college in a big city because it was my favorite city as a kid
>realize what a shithole this place is
>>
>>27491866
Posh universities fucking suck, not only do you not fit in because you're beta you also don't fit in because you're rich. I went to UCL in London and half the students were Asian millionaires. I lasted 1 year there.
>>
>in cc
>wanted to major in history
>fully aware its a meme degree
>now I really don't know what I want to do
>as time goes by I'm less and less motivated
I think I'm just gonna try and get on bux
>>
>>27509375
Thank you so much anon. Really, I was anxious about making a good first impression. I'll use your advice. Thanks again.
>>
>>27493001
You are in electrical engineering and you live in Australia.
>>
>>27504409
buy a cheaper car.
>>
>>27508931
Same except her interest in me was a dream.

NORMIE RAUS
>>
File: 1451315602892.png (2 MB, 10000x9441) Image search: [Google]
1451315602892.png
2 MB, 10000x9441
>tfw halfway second year
>made group of friends
>hang out and drink with others regularly
>get okay grades
>>
Does anyone have any advice for when it's all just getting too much? A big part of me wants to return to the NEET life but I know deep down that won't be good for me.
>>
>>27510321
Go back to being a NEET. If I could, I would.
>>
>>27493224
>>27493737
>>27493224
>>27504188

The amount of memeing you retarded autists indulge in is why this board is suich a shithole. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>27510351
I was even more depressed than I was now when I was NEET. Spent all day wallowing in filth, masturbating and yelling at black people on the internet.
>>
>>27509634
that was fucking dumb of you

if you aren't socially retarded you could have made lots of influential friends
>>
4 years at college, started at the age of 23. Dropped out last last summer.
First two years were amazing because i found a really amazing group of misfits, including females. Had my 1st gf, lost virginity, she dumps me.
Afterwards some of them graduated, because they were seniors than me. 3rd year was okayish but didn't reached the same levels of epicness the previous two had.
4th year i was just living alone, some of my friends just had a few classes to graduate, so there was no need to be living near to college. Don't care about attending classes anymore and spent most of time alone in my home. Can't hang out with anyone, because they're all retarded normies with the same high school mentality. I guess that mentality never fades away and stays with most people forever.
Ligitamally tried to hang out with them and went to a party once. It was so boring and so lame, that i never talked to any of them and just returned to ignoring them.
After 4 years i really have to say that i haven't learned much in college. Most teachers weren't interesting and didn't really teach anything remarkable. I was in film school btw.
Waste of money and waste of time attending classes. The best thing were really those two years in which i finally knew what was having a social life, with genuinely great people which were all weird and outcasts themselves. It was awesome how we managed to get so many of us at the same place, at the same time. Best days of my life so far.
>>
>>27510321
Deload to a level you can handle, and slowly build up. Saturation leads to exhaustion which will lead you back to NEET life.

Also, break down your duties into lists and make plans to do them, and actually DO THEM. Habitica could help you.

Last but not least, remember that it isn't always as much as it seems. Just start and it is quite possible you'll realize how simple it was and laugh at it afterwards. If it's too difficult, move to a easier task.

>>27491866
Talk to your teacher in private and tell him you have to work and such. It would be nicei f you could someohow get in contact with one of your classmates to share his notes with you in classes you miss.
>>
>>27510714
>Deload to a level you can handle
I can't really deload much than I already am at the moment, I don't have any commitments outside of college and work.
>make lists, habitica could help
I'll check it out
>Last but not least, remember that it isn't always as much as it seems. Just start and it is quite possible you'll realize how simple it was and laugh at it afterwards
This rings true for me time and time again yet I still procrastinate. I honestly have no idea why I do it. Thanks for your advice anon.
>>
>>27501273
>history cause IT is fucking boring

If you switched to history because it's "easy" and "exciting" you're in for a rude awakening.

If you are getting good grades in a subject stick to it.
>>
>>27509687
hey at least you're not me and 4 years into a meme history degree :^)
>>
I remember when I was younger I was always thinking about how I was going to be some billionaire doctor entrepreneur hotshot, now I'll honestly be happy to graduate and end up on 40k/year

wish my parents had spent less time calling me a special snowflake and more time extolling the virtues of hard work
>>
>two really cute girls are into me
>can't find the courage to talk to them
I could be balls deep in some 19 year old pussy but I'm so mentally fucked up that I don't have the confidence to just talk to them. I know that's all it would take but alas my brain is full of anxiety which makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>27500149
>>27500427
did you finish
>>
>>27510321
Withdraw from classes you realize are too much for you or one semester off after you register for next semester.

What you major in should not be "too much" for you, what you major in should be what you can realistically handle. If you don't like writing long essays or reading lots of material you probably wouldn't major in English or History.

Take b vitamins for energy, eat at least three meals a day and sleep early.
>>
>>27511489
Thank you. I'm actually in college however for the first two years of my degree, so I don't have extra classes in the humanities and the like, it's all just core learning that is absolutely necessary for passing the course. I feel like I should be able to manage so much more, and there's really no good reason why I shouldn't. I understand everything, but I fail to study and often even don't turn up for exams. I have no idea why I keep doing this to myself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.