[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This picture, as of this writing, has 124 "likes" on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
This picture, as of this writing, has 124 "likes" on facebook. Tell me, /r9k/, do normies honestly, truly find women like this to be attractive? Why do they puff up their egos so much? Is it because they think it'll give them a chance at getting laid? Are they really that pathetic? What about this girl is attractive to them? Her thick layers of makeup? Her retarded expression? Her implied promiscuity? I just don't understand.
>>
"why are people positive rather than the cynical-depressed 4chan writers whose default position on anything is to hate it?"

I don't know OP, some people are a weird thing called "happy."
>>
>>27491738
Pretty eyes, eyebrows, lips, nice makeup. Those likes are probably mostly from other women. Hot girls love complimenting less attractive girls.
>>
>>27491738
Honestly, I don't know.
I deleted facebook because it's nothing but a narcissistic cesspool, with everyone trying to look more cool than the other.

I can only think it's to put your name in the person's mind, so maybe they will like you.
If you like their picture, they will think you're cool.
It's the only thing I can think of.
>>
>>27491738

She's thin and not conventionally attractive so beta orbiters will gas her up hoping to score.

>be thin
>win

it's THAT easy and women still fuck this up
>>
>>27491775
except they're not positive when it comes to loner males
>>
>>27491775
get off your fucking high horse comrade
shes not positive shes an egohead
>>
>>27491738
>124 likes
That's pretty low m8
>>
This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.
>>
>>27491738
Thristy beta cucks will "like" anything a woman puts up. It just feeds into their narcissism even more.

I really wish Facebook had a thumbs-down feature. Then women would have to think twice about being so blatantly narcissistic.
>>
>>27491816
Men are not included in the positivity game, unless they're popular and conventionally attractive.

A part of the modern feminist movement is this bullshit idea of "women must support other women". Which means that many women now will approve of and be positive about literally anything another woman does. The idea is that woman can be as slutty or as non-slutty as they want, as thin or fat as they want, as ugly or attractive as they want, as nice or bitchy as they want, and they should still be supported 100% because feminism.

But none of that applies to men. Unless you're gay and extremely flamboyant. Effeminate gay men are given a total free pass by feminists. But if you're a straight or otherwise generally masculine male, you receive zero support from your peers or society at large.
>>
>>27491738
> why don't people be bitter judgemental losers like me
>>
>>27491869
A thumbs down feature will never be implemented on Facebook.
It would literally destroy Facebook within months.
>>
>>27491898
I know it will never happen.

robloxx
>>
>>27491738
How fucking autistic are you that you can't see how people would find a fit, clean, symmetrical woman with big lips sexually attractive?
>>
File: 1457728938353.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1457728938353.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>>27491775
>"wow get a load of this fucking mentally-ill, friendless LOSER lmao fucking virgin freak haha I bet he doesn't even go outside lol"
>"wow get a load of this fucking cynical, depressed LOSER who hates women and society lmao no wonder he has no friends lmao what a terrible person lol why can't he just be happy and positive like us lmao"
>>
>>27491816
That's because women comment positively on pictures of other women when they know how hard those women tried in those pics with make up, waxing, lip stick, hair, and so forth. Women won't say "You go girl" on a greasy man's new profile pic, go figure.
>>
>>27492278
>Watch diet, work out, lift to get and maintain a fit body
>Spend hundreds of dollars on fashionable clothes
>Spend hundreds of dollars over the years on getting and maintaining a good haircut
>Keep hygiene impeccable
>Comply with all societal guidelines of "you have to appear confident", "you can't be bitter"
>Receive zero compliments and zero female attention

Meanwhile

>Fat girl posts one shit selfie of her face caked in makeup
>200 likes, 20+ comments from a combination of beta orbiters and other women complimenting her

I give up.
>>
>>27491738
Her head would look great on a pike.
>>
>>27492392
Unless you're a literal male model women don't really care much about your looks. The guys who get the most validation on social media have status and/or money.
>>
>oneitis who friendzoned me uploads picture
>only like as of a day later is from me
>>
>>27491936
i was thinking the same thing, most people on here are white beta males that could never even come close to touching this girl or someone "more attractive"
i never understood why robots nitpic so much
>>
>>27492970
>implying we find Stacy-looking whores to be attractive
>implying we don't actively resent them
>implying we don't lust after modest shy qts instead
>>
>>27491738
The real question here is...Why the fuck are you even on facebook?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.