[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I unable to have normal human relationships? The only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456131863272.gif (34 KB, 972x1098) Image search: [Google]
1456131863272.gif
34 KB, 972x1098
Why am I unable to have normal human relationships? The only person I'm close to is my psychiatrist and I'm pretty sure even he is getting sick of my shit.

What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>27491611
theres nothing wrong with you. human interaction isnt natural. we're not supposed to talk or do things with other people. i think ppl like us are probably intellectually superior to ppl who have friends, because we evolved the way we are supposed to.
>>
join an online community that you are really, really into and interact with it. it will make you more tolerable socially.
>>
>>27491666
wow
holy shit
i hope everything turns out good for you
just damn dude
get help
>>
>>27491708
wtf r u on about lol? dont u think if we were meant to have human interaction we'd have been created with a way to do so? all we were meant to do besides finding our own food was go "oogaa boogaa" and rape women. language is a mistake, and i dont know how you can disagree.
>>
>>27491666
Holy shit, satan, you're losing your edge, you'll never get us with that kind of effort
>>
>>27491666
>I'm bad at something everyone else is good at, this means I am superior to them
Oh yeah, I remember the kids bad at math laughing at me and then asking for help.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.