[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 28 yo permavirgin >make stacy friend from an mmo >it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1436513424413.jpg (27 KB, 480x519) Image search: [Google]
1436513424413.jpg
27 KB, 480x519
>be 28 yo permavirgin
>make stacy friend from an mmo
>it came in a conversation that i was a virgin
>she said she couldn't believe it
>yesterday night she offered to take my virginity(we live 40 minutes away)
>super freaked out, not sure if i should because she has a bf from our guild
I'm still trembling. What should I do?
>>
>>27491491
Man the fuck up and finally fuck that imaginary girl. It's that fucking simple you baffoon
>>
>>27491538
What if her bf finds out?
>>
>>27491778
If that happens then obviously tell him the story that she wanted my virginity? its not the worst, maybe he'll kek.
>>
>>27491800
I don't want him to kill me in retaliation. He's a very angry person and has autistic fits of rage.
>>
>>27491817
It takes a LOT for someone to murder another one because of emotions. If anything he will kill her and smack your ass.
I say go for it.
>>
>>27491841
Well, ok. How do you have sex though? Is there some guide? I want to at least make her feel good if she's being nice to me.
>>
>>27491491
take a second to think of what if it all goes well and no problems happen.
>>
File: P_lick.jpg (1 MB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
P_lick.jpg
1 MB, 400x4136
>>27491851
>Unironically asking someone on /r9k/ about how to sex
I suppose you stick your penis in her vag?
>>
>>27491851
If she's legit, then you have very little to worry about. She knows that you're a 28 year-old virgin, so she has zero expectations going into this. Spend a few minutes reading about foreplay and stuff like that and try it out with her before fucking, you don't want to go in dry.
>>
File: 1458831070301.png (38 KB, 936x910) Image search: [Google]
1458831070301.png
38 KB, 936x910
>>27491867
I wonder if this guy read that book.
>>
This sounds very original to me.
However, in this imaginary world of yours.
The worst her boyfriend can do is punch you once.
Anything more and you can ruin his life completely.
You can send him to jail for years for assault.
So he wouldn't really dare to anything to you.
99% of the time he will tell you to stay or [insert empty threats].
Adultery feels better than sex by far.
Fucking someone's woman feels much better than fucking a single woman.
>>
>>27491491
STEAL HIS FUCKING GIRL OP
>>
>>27491954
ya I read it, its a self help guide.
>>
File: stare.png (192 KB, 256x358) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
192 KB, 256x358
Please don't OP, that's just a three way guilt triangle. She'll eventually feel horrible, the guy will feel like he failed to make her happy, and you'll realize sooner or later how shitty it is to interfere in someone's relationship -even if it was the girl who instigated.
>>
>>27491990
>Adultery feels better than sex by far.
>Fucking someone's woman feels much better than fucking a single woman.
You're disgusting.
>>
>>27492015
>lose your virginity
>become a wizard

The choice is pretty obvious here OP
>>
>>27492015
>>27492015
Also you're kinda basically trash if she won't leave you for him. Don't be anyone's second choice, OP. Find someone who is dedicated only to you.
>>
>>27492015
It was implied this will be a one time thing so maybe he won't find out...but I have shit luck so he might.
>>
>>27491491
She's just trying to figure ojt whether you are her friend or just someone who wants to fuck her. Now she knows you are the latter.

Don't worry OP, I'm 100% sure nothing will happen cause the roast was just using you. What she really wants is chad dick.
>>
File: 1444965246373.jpg (11 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
1444965246373.jpg
11 KB, 262x192
>>27491491

Ok listen, Her "bf" is probably some douche who doesn't even live anywhere near you guys so its just an online relationship which we should understand does not count in the real world. You have a chance to get laid and possibly start a relationship with a real, live, warm blooded female. Dont throw this away because you are feeling empathy for some stupid deluded asshole who thinks he is in a relationship with a real girl when he lives half a thousand miles away. Fuck her for us man.
>>
>>27492025
It's fucking true. Ask all the women who cheat on their husbands.
beta men don't like to fuck other men's women.
In ancient times that meant death for beta males.
That why their drive to stay away from other men's women is very strong.
In modern time you get the guilty pleasure without facing the consequences which was for a long time in human history death.
>>
>>27491491
If you're that nervous then don't do it. It'll only be fun if you don't give a shit. If you do it now you'll be constantly worried about her boyfriend and probably start bothering her and other standard beta stuff.
>>
>>27492063
That's not really the issue. One event of cheating or an affair, either way it's a mess.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.