[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some entry-level jobs for robots? ie no customer service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: 1446990102731.png (550 KB, 300x468) Image search: [Google]
1446990102731.png
550 KB, 300x468
What are some entry-level jobs for robots? ie no customer service + isolation
>>
File: a3pEg1d.jpg (100 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
a3pEg1d.jpg
100 KB, 640x800
It pisses me off that Anzu is the poster NEETgirl but she's not a fucking NEET herself and makes big bucks by shaking her loli ass at horny old men without being considered a whore.

Anyway, OP, you already know the answer: Retail and restaurant work. If you're lucky, you might land a custodial or security job. Everything else requires some form of experience or real education/skills.
>>
>>27490944
You can make a living amount off of higher paying transcription jobs on MTurk, provided you will put in the hours (you probably won't, because it's boring as fuck)
>>
File: entrylevel.png (213 KB, 1817x511) Image search: [Google]
entrylevel.png
213 KB, 1817x511
>entry level
I have some bad news for you op
>>
Self employment.

Otherwise you deal with customers or coworkers unless if you have an in at someplace cool, since they rarely send new inexperienced people to work alone and unsupervised at literally any job ever.
>>
>>27491009
what exactly is this and how does it work
>>
>>27490944
Freelance programming, might be difficult to do live off of though. Is this just for spending money or are do you need to stop being meet and need an actual job? If you need an actual job you're probably screwed because:>>27491023
The only stuff you can really get is customer service or fast food or retail.
>>
>>27491067
I need to make a little less than $200 a month
>>
File: 1.jpg (108 KB, 1025x437) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
108 KB, 1025x437
data entry is about as robotic as it gets. It's what I do.

Here's an example of something I just found now. All it requires is experience with excel and 10-key. if you don't have experience with those, it's easy to practice beforehand.
>>
>>27491092
Oh man then freelance programming and web design is fine, use freelancer and upwork.
Freelancer is better if you don't really know what you're doing but upwork requires you to be high quality to get jobs.
You can also get a website and start advertising your services to local businesses which is probably more likely to get you a job. If you don't know any programming or web design don't sweat it cause its super easy. You could also just pretend to be a girl on facebook and dating sites selling sex and nudes for money.
>>
File: 1459180272618.jpg (228 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459180272618.jpg
228 KB, 1024x768
>>27491023

That can't be real.

I make a higher wage equivalent as a fucking substitute teacher and I can barely even count. I live in one of the poorest states in the union too.
>>
File: 1457101659070.jpg (24 KB, 219x220) Image search: [Google]
1457101659070.jpg
24 KB, 219x220
Customer service is a good robot job. The best way to conquer your fears is to face them head-on. Working a cashier job helped me with eye contact and general pleasant greetings.
>>
File: 2.jpg (99 KB, 971x791) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
99 KB, 971x791
>>27491127

here's another one.

If you're extremely lucky like I am, you can nab one that is web based and allows you to work from home. don't count on it though; they're few and far between.
>>
>>27491092
Suck it up and work a whole 10 hours a week at any shit tier fast food gig or whatever then.
>>
>>27491161
How would one go about looking for an online data entry job?
>>
>>27491161

>no medical benefits

What's the point then, really? If you've gotta pay for your own insurance with that wage you might as well be unemployed.
>>
File: 3.jpg (54 KB, 617x591) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
54 KB, 617x591
>>27491210

go to your local craigslist and search "data entry" under all jobs.

here's a third. this one seems a gem. they let you wear casual attire and headphones while you work. definitely one I would apply for if I was looking for a job.
>>
>>27491227
Is part time data entry common? Can I go to school and do data entry?
>>
File: 4.jpg (53 KB, 593x315) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
53 KB, 593x315
>>27491227

here's four. doesn't give that much information but it still seems like it would be worth looking into.

and this is all but ten minutes of searching craigslist. companies everywhere need to input their shit into whatever systems they have, so data entry jobs are actually relatively easy to find.
>>
Craigslist where I live only has jobs for women
>>
Do men actually get hired for data entry?

Every college kid has these skills and girls seem like they would be preferred.
>>
>>27491270

yeah, it's fairly common. mine is 20 hours a week and I attend college full time.
>>
>>27491346

women are preferred for like receptionist stuff which can include data entry but if the job is just data entry in some dank corner of the office then it's gender neutral.
>>
>tfw make pizza
>tfw wanna quit because working too many hours since only have two cooks left
>everyone else quit because they hate our boss
>tfw understaffed as fuck only making $7/h
>tfw the thought of learning a new job floods my brain Wirth anxiety
G-great...just end my life.
>>
>>27491831
Protip: any relevant food experience means you can get a job working just about anywhere with food that isn't some extremely posh $50+ meal place that's serving the same shit as anyone else in a fancier building.
>>
>>27491925
I almost want to get out of food though. I don't like all the pressure to prepare things quickly, I also don't like all this janitorial stuff I have to do. The worst though is never knowing what time I'll get off though. It's just whenever we are slow enough for me to do all the cleaning up I'm required to do before ending my shift.
>>
Truck drivers are always in demand. Cleaners too, but that's no isolation.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.