[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf Fucking hell I want a gf so fucking badly. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: 1s2tob4.png (59 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1s2tob4.png
59 KB, 506x608
>tfw no gf

Fucking hell I want a gf so fucking badly. I don't even care about the sex, but being an unloved lonely sack of shit is taking its toll on me. I am suffering all day long because of this, especially now that I have a shitty job and I'm constantly surrounded by normies my age with gf or wife + kids. I am so fucking lonely I just can't stand it anymore. I'm approaching wizardom but the feels aren't going away, if anything they're getting heavier and heavier.

How about you /r9k/, how's the feel when no gf treating you lately.
>>
Just get your mind on something else like your job or hobby
>>
It's treating me like it has always been treating me.

Immense pain which turns into complete agony when I think about it.

Like I'm burning and things like vidya and anime can make me forget the pain for a while but as soon as I'm completely alone, I remember the fact that my skin is burning.

A gf could extinguish the fire but I've been burning for too long anyway, I don't even know how it feels not to be burning.
>>
File: moneytoys_16.jpg (117 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
moneytoys_16.jpg
117 KB, 1024x682
Well, I'm kinda young, but yeah no gf. I think that pussy is a meme because it's just a fucking hole and women use it to rule us. So fuck sex and fuck gf, I want to be free even if I fap myself always
>>
File: doll.jpg (45 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
45 KB, 920x459
Normies always say "just pay a hooker" to kissless virgins but they don't realize that for the vast majority of kv anons the worst cause of feels is being unloved.
>>
i was clean for years but since that girl acted a bit flirty with me it's like being flayed in slowmo
>>
File: 1444158063310.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1444158063310.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
>>27491021
Define flirty. I always confuse females being nice to me with being flirty, it confuses me and causes me ungodly amounts of feels.
>>
drop your standards a bit then, there are a lot of girls who might be glad to say yes if you were to ask any of them out.
be prepared for some fails, but dont let them break you, just keep on pushing and you will make it.
if you dont have the patience and the will to do this, then you dont deserve a relationship anyway
>>
>>27491071
My currents standards:
>no fatties
>shorter than me

That's fucking it. And I'm kv at 28. I just have massive social anxiety, love shyness, and autism, so asking girls out is completely impossible for me.
>>
>>27491120
well, you got nothing to loose here, thats what you should keep in mind.
just spam like crazy, and something eventually will happen. you go shopping? ask the cashier out. you go out to have dinner? ask the waitress for her number.
do shit like this, even if you fail, you are pushing yourself and you should be less and less shy/anxious to do this.
>>
>>27490831
When did you last talk to a girl in person?
>>
>>27490831
You do realize you can use websites or just go outside to meet people right?
>>
File: IMG-20160329-WA0001.jpg (42 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160329-WA0001.jpg
42 KB, 620x620
>>27490831
Love hurts OP. Loving someone makes you weak as fuck and you lose yourself a little bit at every fight.
I've been in terrible relationships though I still strive for love. Feeling unloved while in a relationship is even worse than feeling unloved because you don't have one.
>>
>>27491194
I talk to girls daily because of my job. But I haven't talked to a girl for a very long time outside of work .
>>
File: 14553213211.jpg (65 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
14553213211.jpg
65 KB, 500x333
>>27491065
long eye contact in public, always a smile when she sees me, engaged a conversation on a bench practically showing me her pussy, waving hands from afar for no reason...
experience tells me i'm imagining things (i'm paranoid), or she does this with every other male (she acts friendly towards a lot of them) or she's a gold digger (i look way more wealthy than i am, and more importantly, than SHE is), i CAN'T not think about this, and every single red flag is here (long story short : single mom with multiple kids), it stinks and i am the emperor of cucks for just thinking about that, and when my reason finally gets over my virgin bullshit fantasies the pressure from usual abyss of feels crush my bones
the funniest part is, if ever i got a clear response or whatever i'd instantly lose any interest on this girl like all the others i had a chance with before, as it always happened when i grew the balls to play the game
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 800x1091) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 800x1091
>>27490831

Same here, somewhat end of winter depression. But I got a phone number, an average girl who was hitting on my and I acted as if I were chasing her for a while.

I'll call her tomorrow.
>>
>>27490831
I liked when /r9k/ was">tfw no gf" instead of "REEEE ROASTIE". Everyone here was nicer to each other and the feels posting actually helped me become (somewhat of) a better person. Nowadays the people on here are so hostile and blame everyone else for their personal shortcomings (or, hopefully, this is just a meme everyone plays along with). Hopefully this place isn't warping current teenagers' minds too badly.

Hopefully tfwnogf.com will bring back a revival of the Wojak (or as we used to call him, Feels Guy) posting era.
>>
>>27490995
This guy gets it, sex is just one probable part of a relationship, and it's pointless (at least how I see it) without love.
Paying a hooker for sex is like eating with out a stomach, you get all the temporary enjoyment from it, but in the long term, it doesn't really fill the emptiness.
>>
>>27491693
So you can't complain really.
>>
Woman want men who are busy doing things in their life. Having drive, and a hobby is attractive to woman, not posting sad stories on a website.

Join clubs, go out, even if it's to the mall to just look around at things. You'll never meet anyone if you stay in your piss bottle ridden basement.

Go to a park, just get out and do shit. Go get frozen yogurt, start exercising.

I'm a normie, you guys can't complain if you aren't putting in the effort. Change your wardrobe, start lifting, or hiking or something.

Or do like Elliot did, it's your choice.
>>
no you dont op

this is what happens when you have a gf:

>be lonely
>get gf
>winning.jpg
>at first its great
>kiss hold hands cuddle fug a lot
>dont mind that you are spending all your time and lots of money on her
>eventually the honeymoon period is over
>she begins bitching at you for not texting her 24/7
>less fugging
>gets mad when you want to do other things besides hang out with her 24/7
>gets mad that your entire world doesn't revolve around her
>you either get sick of her and say something mad to cause the break up, or she gets tired of you not being her personal emotional slave and breaks up with you
>also the possibility you are getting cucked by Chad or Tyrone the whole time
>break up
>you feel relieved to be single again
>she cries for a few days but then finds another dude quickly
>suddenly your relief turns to loneliness and depression once you realize you are right back where you started, alone and no gf

this cycle repeats ad nauseum until you accidently have babby and get stuck paying child support for 18years, or you wise up and stop wasting your time with women
>>
>>27492006
Everyone was nicer because most people used to actually be robots. No real point to "tfw no gf" threads any more when 90% of the board doesn't even know that feel when no gf. There are fucking women who post here now for fuck's sake. I liked the calm, melancholy /r9k/ too, but I sure as fuck understand why the hostility grew when this place became overrun with normans.
>>
>>27493338
>still hating normies
>not realizing that we're one in the same

We're all human, man. Women can feel feels too, normies can feel feels too.
>>
>tfw when your PoE character named 'tfw no gf' rips but the feel doesn't
>>
I'm in love with a 9/'0 qt who will never think of dating me.
Bein born ugly is the worst thing that can happen to a man
>>
File: 1459007255153.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1459007255153.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>tfw single for 3 months.
>>
>>27494370
>tfw single for literally forever

you got nothing on most of us anon, sorry.
>>
I learned that women are like drugs a few years ago. You have this burning need to experience what you see others experiencing with it. You bend over backwards to get it and have a great honeymoon period for a while. Then you realize its not special anymore and you need it just to function and you're sick of your life revolving around it. Then eventually when you finally decide to break free of the addiction you feel depressed and isolated and alone without it.
>>
File: 1456482474957.gif (1 MB, 303x307) Image search: [Google]
1456482474957.gif
1 MB, 303x307
>>27490831
This is the first year I've exactly tried to get a girlfriend. 3 different times, 3 failures.

First time she played with my head, second was a sociopath, and the girl I brought out to the movies yesterday and spent over 70 on pulled her hand away from me. All night I tried to talk to her and she'd just make small talk and shy away from me. The guy who was helping me move stuff today maybe said two sentences to her, but yet she was all over him.

Some people were never meant to know actual romance I guess.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.