[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just got bit by a Brown Recluse >can't get treatment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (98 KB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 828x828
>just got bit by a Brown Recluse
>can't get treatment because no insurance
>tfw in agonizing pain
>>
>>27490757
You know you can die from their bites, OP. Hospitals won't dent you lifesaving medical attention because of insurance
>>
>>27490780
maybe but after he gets out he'll have a 10,000 dollar bill
>>
>>27490757
Sucks to be americuck
>>
I'm rather glad to live in England, where there are no gigantic poison death-spiders, and if there were, we would get treated for free if they bit us.

Hooray for socialized healthcare.
>>
>>27490757
You have a decent chance of dying maybe not from the bite but from the infection afterwards..

http://youtu.be/YJA3LZN4rc4
>>
File: 1429024975797.png (137 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1429024975797.png
137 KB, 1631x1571
>>27490757
>a brown recluse bits a neet nigger like op

it's pottery
>>
>Go to ER
>Give fake info

You're dumber than blacks and hispanics who get free ER healthcare, OP.
>>
>>27490909
That won't work, I've tried it before.
>>
>>27490789
You can easily get a write off if you can prove you can't afford. I got a 23k bill written off from catching mono a few months.

I'm sure it's even easier for a life/death situation like a spider bite
>>
>>27490921

Bro, I fucking work in a trauma ER. You can do it for life threatening things. We're legally not alloweds to turn retards like you away.
>>
>>27490963
Wait, don't they check your ID? So OP could just provide false info and get off scott free? Isn't that a crime? Pardon my nativity, I'm not knowledgeable in this matter. Also can't OP just declare bankruptcy afterwards either way?
>>
>>27490991

Where I work you can just show up and say you have trouble with english or anything else. Half ass the info and wait for an open bed. 55% of the people who walk into my ER don't pay a cent. But the people who do ACTUALLY PAY THEIR BILLS pay out the ass to help the stupid and poor. God bless America, right?
>>
>>27490801
enjoy your TV License, cuck.
>>
>>27491014
God damn no wonder you guys charge $200 for a band-aid. Also, this is probably a silly question but doesn't working in the ER take a huge emotional toll on you?
>>
>>27490801
>gigantic poison-death spider
>>
>>27490780
You're unlikely to die from a Brown Recluse bite actually.
>>
>>27491050

Kinda get used to it. When you see a motorcyclist split down the middle it's pretty neat if you're into it like me. Trauma just seems to be my thing. I love seeing it and fixing people. Gotta be the type to like what you do or be able to cope. Being on an ambulance is in my opinion harder since you're first on scene and seeing the real shit. I get packaged people in the trauma bay/
>>
>>27491103
You would think that people would stop buying motorcycles considering they're likely to end up as roadkill. Thanks for the insight robro, hope you're there with me in the ER if I ever survive a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
>>
>>27491027
>tfw swede
>have to pay TV licence when you own any device that allows for internet streaming because government put their shit online.
It's kinda neat but that extra 270USD is too much for how little I use it.
>>
>>27491135

Funny thing is I actually ride a motorcycle to work and I joke with my coworkers "See y'all in 20 minutes" Don't self harm yourself. If it ever gets too bad. Go for a giant walk and see the world.
>>
>>27491193
Thanks anon, I'll take your advice. I've already been across the globe to Japan and it was refreshing not seeing a country packed full of fat people.
>>
>>27491027
Haha, I don't pay it.
>>
>>27491079
Aren't tiny poison death-spiders even worse than gigantic ones though?

at least the big ones can't squeeze through a mesh.
>>
>>27490757
lmaoing @ americans lives

Why don't you just become Australian?
>>
>>27491146
you can turn it off.
>>
>>27490789
If you're poor it's not an issue. People are dumb and don't understand how to deal with medical bills. You just write it off if you can't afford it.

There's a reason the U.S. is in so much debt, the poor don't really have to pay anything
>>
OP, are you dead?
>>
jej how does it feel to get bitten by a literal meme spider?
>>
>>27492118
Nope, still here.
>>
>>27490821
RIP OP lmao
>>
>>27492343
You gonna go to the ER? Or are you going to research herbal antidotes for Brown Recluse poisoning? Or hope it just goes away? Also, can you post a timestamped pic of the bite?
>>
>>27492322

Lol, meme spider.

Brilliant.

I remember growing up and hearing the brown recluse stories.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.