[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
quickest way to insert benis into bagina go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1427995770426.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1427995770426.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
quickest way to insert benis into bagina

go
>>
>talk to girl
>get some way to keep in touch with her
>call her/message her/whatever
>ask for a date
>go on a date
>fuck

Not rocket science, my man
>>
>>27490529
>pull out gun
>"take it off bitch"

You're welcome :^)
>>
>>27490529
Tinder. You should reliably hook up with someone by the end of the week. Alternatively, if you've got game, you can hook up with someone at a club, but that's a lot harder to do.
>>
>>27490529
don't be afraid to sext and in between sexting tell her how you'd like for her to "show you" instead and meet up. always worked for me.
>>
>>27490603
>women
>not rocket science

Kek, sure thing mate
>>
>>27490715
>women
>/r9k/
REEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT!!!!1!!1
>>
>>27490636
>Tinder
Been using it for about 8 months.
Had one shitty date with a dumbass SJW, and that's about it.
>>
>>27490529
Go to a music festival, bring some E, chat up stray women and offer them a hit if they seem the kind who'd be up for it.
>>
>>27490636
honestly if you're decent looking the club is much easier.
Literally go around slapping asses. 4/5 will give you evils, just move on, eventually some slutty hoe will let you grind on her, and it's plain sailing from there
>>
>>27491875
Are you me? I mean she was kind of more along the lines of goyim rather than SJW. I was willing to look past it cause she had a rocking body. She wasn't interested.
>>
I've been using Tinder in Thailand.

I've swiped seven times in the past week and I've got four matches.

A week earlier I even matched with a trap.

You know what to do.
>>
>>27490603
>fastest way isn't prostitution.
50 shades of bait.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.