[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think about it. If love potions were real, what would be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: w8.png (10 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
w8.png
10 KB, 128x128
Think about it. If love potions were real, what would be the downside of slipping them into someones drink? Its not like they would be mad at you, they're in love with you now!
>>
File: WvMr3wP.png (316 KB, 620x538) Image search: [Google]
WvMr3wP.png
316 KB, 620x538
Give me that sauce F A M
I just wanna know A
What that sauce is M
>>
When their family of friends find out and kill you for raping their loved one's mind and body?

I'd sure set fire to your home with you and your family and pets in it if you perma-date-raped someone I was remotely fond of.

It would be a pretty satisfying kill too.
>>
>>27490477
Why would they do that? Their loved one would be happy
>>
>>27490371

It's rape and possibly enslavement depending on how you look at it. It's pretty fucking awful from a moral standpoint, I always found it odd how lightly love potions are treated in fiction. Like in Harry Potter when it's used for a joke scene, that shit could have enslaved that guy for life if somebody hadn't been around to help him.
>>
>>27490501
Because you've stolen their mind, and they are no longer themself.

It's an excelent escuse to take out communal frustration on someone who basically deserves death for not understanding the sanctity of the muman mind.

Personally, I'd board you up in your house and burn you alive with your family and pets.

If you tried to escape we would break your legs and throw you back into the pyre.

Sound good to you?
>>
>>27490371
sure its great to say this, up until the towns water supply gets spiked by a single person
>>
File: EDGEEEEEEE.jpg (12 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
EDGEEEEEEE.jpg
12 KB, 235x215
>>27491107
Let's assume someone did this, could you not make the argument that if he is that in love with a girl, maybe she used one on him. His mindset has "changed", they are no longer themselves, no one is born thinking "I wanna mind control some bitch" So with a potion or not both parties are being manipulated.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.