[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winds...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tornado.jpg (95 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
tornado.jpg
95 KB, 1600x1000
Is anyone concerned about this (not the tornado in the pic, it's just so I can post)? It's been extremely windy here in Las Vegas and I've been seeing lots of people posting around different parts of the world on different sites lately about how windy it is where they are. The hell's going on?
>>
>>27490242

Britbong here, it's been very windy here

They said temperatures were meant to be 14c/57f so warm enough for a stroll, but it was so windy that it felt far too cold.

It's been nice and sunny at least, but the winds have been terrible for the past 4-5 days
>>
>>27490242
Hungary here, decently windy. I'm actually surprised that it's windy everywhere else right now.
>>
what could you possibly find sinister or foreboding about the breeze?
>>
I'm on the east coast and the wind has been pissing me off all week
>>
Germany represent, windy af, we had some kind of mini tornado on our football field last week. What are you concerned by?
>>
>>27490772
The fact that it's been windy everywhere.
>>
>people who don't live in areas that get hit with tornadoes/hurricanes yearly being afraid of wind

Kill yourselves, you don't know the true power of wind.
>>
>>27490978
Why is there always that bitter dickhead on here that has try and one up everyone. Shut up, faggot.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.