[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >kissless virgin >27 years old >live with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Burka-Women.jpg (45 KB, 627x400) Image search: [Google]
Burka-Women.jpg
45 KB, 627x400
>be me
>kissless virgin
>27 years old
>live with mom
>so socially anxious that I can't leave the house without covering my face
>terrified someone will make unobstructed eye contact
>wear a burka when going out
>one day walking down the street in my burka
>going to gas station to buy some MtDew
>someone shouts that I am a terrorist and throws a beer bottle at me from their truck
>fuckthathurts.jpg
>a cop across the street sees and gives chase
>pulls him over, yanks him out of the truck, handcuffs him
>justice.txt
>cop waves me over
>ma'am, do you want to press charges?
>shitsrealnow.wav
>bitch out, say no
>next day see police reports in local newspaper
>guy was charged with a hate crime for assaulting a minority
>mfw I'm a white male
>>
File: RoyalGuardForcePike-BTM.jpg (19 KB, 368x480) Image search: [Google]
RoyalGuardForcePike-BTM.jpg
19 KB, 368x480
>>27489824
Can I pay you to be my bodyguard?
I'll let you wear a red burka.
Only red.
>>
>>27489824
that's so sad, anon. do you wear sunglasses too? do you ever wear shorts or t-shirts, or do you cover up your body too?
>>
Who tf are you? Eggman? Even he isn't as bad as you.
>>
>>27489824
I know this feel. Although I am a femanon.
>>
>>27489981
You wear a burka?
>>
>>27489889
Damn so close to trips fampai
>>
File: 141158541919.jpg (54 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
141158541919.jpg
54 KB, 450x500
>>27489824

Post more burqa'd qts
>>
File: Dilaver_Pasa.jpg (48 KB, 277x430) Image search: [Google]
Dilaver_Pasa.jpg
48 KB, 277x430
>want to start wearing Islamic clothing, especially late-Ottoman uniforms
>on a regular and casual basis
For what purpose
>>
I really do wear a burka and while I thought at first that it was kind of abnormal I have come to realize that the humiliation I (secretly, since nobody knows I'm a man) endure is worth the freedom it gives me. I would highly recommend anyone with a severe social disorder try it: hilariously, wearing a burka is more socially acceptable than what I used to do (back before it got really bad, when I could still handle people looking in my direction as long as they didn't make eye contact [oh, to be that person again...]), which is stare at the ground and refuse to talk to or even acknowledge anyone.
>>
>>27490030
Damn so close to quads

Wow this isnt original
>>
>>27489889
why the fuck do these guys never actually fight anyone?
they look like such badasses but yoda makes them look like the swiss guard with their pikes
>>
>>27490439
>yoda
Pretty sure they protected Emperor Palpatine. But I haven't read Star Wars history outside of the movies.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.